Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (8961 Views)

Is She Threatening Me? / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / I Refused To Sleep With My Friend's Gf, Now She's Threatening Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
I couldn't come up with a better topic sorry sad
So it happened that she came over today, it's been a while since we last saw. I think it was in April. We spent quality time together, I enjoyed every minute wif her. So when it was time for her to go, I dropped her off at the park, as she was about boarding a bus, she all of sudden stopped and hugged me saying she'll miss me cos it's gon take a while for us to see again

I wasn't comfortable with her hugging me at the park with all those eyes fixed towards us, I'm kinda introverted BTW and she knows this. Then she tried kissing there too, I was like WTF? I dodged it and told her. "we're good now, you should go in already" with a smile oh. She faked a smile too and headed for her seat, I then bid her goodbye as I made my way home

Tonight she called me over the phone all flared up, One could sense the anger in her voice saying that I'm not proud of her in public, that I don't even use her pictures on social networks and finally that I don't love her. She's now threatening to call it off if I don't use her picture in at least 3different social networks. Funny grin, we've been together for years though.

So now, is it a must that affections be displayed publicly even when you don't want to She knows fully well that I'm introverted and still wants me to do this. Pls, those who can relate should help out.

Over to you guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by samurairulzz(m): 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Girls sha, manage and do wat she wants o if u don't want to start searching again ...

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lwkmd! All the time she was in ur house,why didn't she get that kiss,eh? She should've made the move then.
Biko,if u're not into her,don't commit.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by braine(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
I'm surprised. I thought ladies dislike public display of affection and guys love it... I guess you better get used to it, unless ofcourse you don't want your relationship so public
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Ab025(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
dont be scared, do whatever is in ur mind bt from my xperience, such gals with insecurity problems like this are likely to give u lots of headache when u date them

btw, how come u guys are just seeing since april....na wa o

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ab025:
dont be scared, do whatever is in ur mind bt from my xperience, such gals with insecurity problems like this are likely to give u lots of headache when u date them

btw, how come u guys are just seeing since april....na wa o

Lol she lives very far from me and I've been in school for quite a while now
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:
Lwkmd! All the time she was in ur house,why didn't she get that kiss,eh? She should've made the move then.
Lol.. You know ladies sometimes nau wink
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by chibwike(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
dats small thing to do..for someone you love na

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re you sure you banged her when she came visiting ? If yoi didn't your on your own o

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:

Hian...some babez are like so na. they love PDA...that public kiss is more important to them.

BTW: your hairline is adorable
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
samflexxy:
Re you sure you banged her when she came visiting ? If yoi didn't your on your own o

Vote rozzay as miss nairaland 2014
Lol.. Why you dey campaign for my thread nau? smiley
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Hian...some babez are like so na. they love PDA...that public kiss is more important to them.

choi! Aunty kachi said i've an adorable hairline. Thanks sweets.

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
chibwike:
dats small thing to do..for someone you love na
Look atew!
Can you kiss in a park full of people
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. Why you dey campaign for my thread nau? smiley
grin
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. You know ladies sometimes shaa wink
some ladies shaaa. That charm wey u put for ya pink lips no charm her for house ni? Na for public e begin dey work. U gats tew do smtin about dat o
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

You're always a sucker for good hairlines grin
The girl is really pretty though, I mean jenny

BTW, You've kissed ya hubby publicly before?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

are u asking me or aunty kachisbarbie?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

lol @sucker for good hairline -I can't even hide it.
Yes, I don't joke with my PDA...but then he is my husband, she isn't your wife___or is she?
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:

some ladies shaaa. That charm wey u put for ya pink lips no charm her for house ni? Na for public e begin dey work. U gats tew do smtin about dat o
grin grin

Aiii, I surely will

And everyone viewing, if you ain't voting for this pretty lady right here in the upcoming miss nairaland contest @jennimma, then you better not vote at all wink
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by chibwike(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

Look atew!
Can you kiss in a park full of people
what is there cheesy
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:

are u asking me or aunty kachisbarbie?
The question goes to you too
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

grin grin

Aiii, I surely will

And everyone viewing, if you ain't voting for this pretty lady right here in the upcoming miss nairaland contest @jennimma, then you better not vote at all wink
thank u Val. Am humbled
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
chibwike:
what is there cheesy
Lol.. Look at his mouth grin

Well, the whole scenario seemed awkward to me, probably cos I'm kinda introverted
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
valmunich:

The question goes to you too
nah,i've not been kissed in public neither have i kissed before. You can ask my mum if you doubt me. Eziokwu m!

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by clemz85(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
that was dramatic but Op it hurts them sometime, I deduced she love you.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
Jennimma:

nah,i've not been kissed in public neither have i kissed before. You can ask my mum if you doubt me. Eziokwu m!
grin grin

Your mum doesn't live your life wif you nau

Well, I kinda believe you shaa

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by clemz85(m): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
that was dramatic but Op it hurts them sometime, I deduced she loves you.
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
she Iz just throwing a fit, she ll come around dnt panic

1 Like

Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
dicefrost:
she Iz just throwing a fit, she ll come around dnt panic
Aiii.. I hope so

BTW, You're doing a great job on that 'wrong turn story' IMO

You'll sure make a good writer.. More ink to your pen cool
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by valmunich(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
clemz85:
that was dramatic but Op it hurts them sometime, I deduced she loves you.
She knows already that I'm not into all that kinda stuff and still wanted to

Well, I just hope the whole drama doesn't lead to something else
Re: She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA by IfyAwazie(f): 12:14am On Oct 30, 2014
So na secret ballot u want, not open ballot abi. That means u want to rigged the election.

Your topic should b, she is threatening to call it off because I hate PDA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.