Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Windeck Fan Thread. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Windeck Fan Thread. (63173 Views)

PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hello,who watches windeck an Angolan drama series on dstv,african magic show,pls share ur views and comments, I would love to hear what u have to say about the drama.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by HawtMummie(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Well, it irks me
As soon as d theme song starts, I switch channels ASAP. Not original

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Godforsaken: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Loving Victoria

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
I love madam ofelia's character with that her funny maid (cilia).

2 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thanks for responding, I kinda love chevair and rosas character, I think madam ofelia has small brain problem grin . I'm still anxious to know what drove isaura voss from her home.kiliwanji is kinda dumb.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by dejahvu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
I love the show even though it looks like a telemundo rip off..they have interesting characters that Chevair guy dey always make me laff....the guy no dey ever play and Victoria is a good schemer but I knw she will end badly sha as the show concludes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Godforsaken: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
I think the only killing factor is the translation which sounds a bit off and slow. Loving the show though!
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2014
Kiluwanji is d greatest goat on earth...Buh who can blame him, Victoria kachibanga is soooooo hot...esp wen she does dat thing wit her eyes...damn!!! Madam ofelia nd her maid,silia, they shuld have dia own show mehn. Those two fit eachoda perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
I just pray dis new guy from Brazil will sweep Anna maria off her feet,for all I care kiluwanji can go to hell. Victoria hmmmm her ways no pure at all can't wait to c her down fall.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
Anamaria get beta boobs sha...who wuld hav knwn shocked
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2014
Flyboi na all d erotica u de take note of cheesy I think de selected d actors nd actresses in windeck,d only not too good looking people are d maids.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2014
With d exception of madam ofelia's maid; celia.
joesQ:
Flyboi na all d erotica u de take note of cheesy I think de selected d actors nd actresses in windeck,d only not too good looking people are d maids.

2 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
flyboi1:
With d exception of madam ofelia's maid; celia.
that's true o I totally forgot about celia she is really pretty, cry didn't get to watch last nite episode,flyboi1 did u? Pls brief me small.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by morris92ose(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2015
best soap afta tinsel on Africa magic,. BTW love madam ofeilia, Celia.. n damm cnt remember da secretary @ divo's name (love her, lol)
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Mzmohmoh: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
today's episode was epic, after Anna Maria n victoria's brawl. chevair wants Victoria out of luanda n now she comes up with a better scheme as usual to pave way. Only if Anna Maria knew, she could start her revenge 4rm stealing victoria's kiliwanji 4rm her n den do d rest. hmmmm anoda snake is heinda... nothing to say Abt dat guy. love the show sha[/color][color=#000000]

2 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by ocline60: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Pls how can I get to download the soap? I don't have dstv show case anymore. Windeck TV on YouTube has only French version with no subtitles

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2015
I love the show.... Missed a couple of episodes..... No where to catch up?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by evaZee: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2015
I can't wait till tomorrow to see what this engagement party will look like but am certain disaster awaits. I trust madam issuaras plans.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nobody mentioned Yuri...the fine "yellow" boy who works with Jo-jo, Annamaria's bestfriend's husband tongue
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by babake2020: 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Today's show was super trilling! .... who could've killed Javier??... i suspect that new guy... Wilson
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
babake2020:
Today's show was super trilling! .... who could've killed Javier??... i suspect that new guy... Wilson

Wilson was never out of the house. The new guy is Fernando and he left with the secretary his new girlfriend - Nadia.

Meanwhile I think Celia (Ofelia's maid) witnessed the killing.... She came back home agitated.

This suspense is going to kill me this whole weekend. Abeg Monday waka fast come oh...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
spicywax:

Wilson was never out of the house. The new guy is Fernando and he left with the secretary his new girlfriend - Nadia.

Meanwhile I think Celia (Ofelia's maid) witnessed the killing.... She came back home agitated.

This suspense is going to kill me this whole weekend. Abeg Monday waka fast come oh...

I'm suspecting Cila saw what happened to Xavier. She might not be the person who killed him. I'm begining to feel sorry for Rosa. I'm so delighted with the way Kiluwanje's mom treated Victoria.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by evaZee: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
I think Victoria killed javia, but at the same time there is something not too straight abt DAT new guy fernando
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
Ebelina:

I'm suspecting Cila saw what happened to Xavier. She might not be the person who killed him. I'm begining to feel sorry for Rosa. I'm so delighted with the way Kiluwanje's mom treated Victoria.

Yea but has that type of treatment ever stopped Victoria? That windeck never knows when 2 stop... Did u see how she turned the accusation around Luena...?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
evaZee:
I think Victoria killed javia, but at the same time there is something not too straight abt DAT new guy fernando

Victoria isn't the only 1 with a motive...

On Fernando I'm wondering how he ditched Nadia 2 commit the crime
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 16, 2015
spicywax:

Yea but has that type of treatment ever stopped Victoria? That windeck never knows when 2 stop... Did u see how she turned the accusation around Luena...?

Shey? She's a true windeck. I wonder how Henda too will end.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2015
Spoilers alert!!! It was ofelia! I'm really not surprised. Wilson sure knows his wife well.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
No I think it's Luena's lesbian friend that killed chevair, what's dat her name again? I believe she ddnt leave luanda as she planned to all in a bid to av luena to herslf, then dis man henda is another devil I pray his plans fail woefully, I'm so glad isaura disrupted d engagement party, nd oh yes ceila must av witnessed d killing of chevair, pls Monday come fast can't wait.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2015
Another windeck is atus brother the pastor,i just wish atu could just grab his neck and shake d living day light out of him, now dat the big secret is out in d open I wonder what will happen to divo, will Wilson b d head or isaura b d head and heaven helps Victoria in divo grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by CeiW5k: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by porplehay: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
who killed shavier vos....... viki, esaora, ofillia or chisola
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2015
Chisola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.