Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Windeck Fan Thread. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Windeck Fan Thread. (63170 Views)

PENNY DREADFUL OFFICIAL FAN THREAD / [SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Wilson fired Rosa? Dis is really getting interesting. D evil ones r getting what de deserve now.

Mr. Wilson... And I like that he's stepping up his game. Rosa was beyond shocked grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Lol cuz she killed xavier right? Well dose 2 will surely end up together

I don't think Victoria is going to prison because of Xavier's death. . . I'm thinking it'll have to do with the safe and some other things that might come up. She's already succeeding in getting Madam Isaura out of the house so she can get in.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Cant wait for sunday to be here so I can catch up with d 2episodes I missed, glad m being updated here tho. Awww happy for kassia also, any news on uri yet?

Yuri's recovering according to Madam Nazaré...

And Kassia has being given d job (assistant) by Tchyssola. She's really excited.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by madamOfelia(f): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2015
MissAriyo:
Same here oo, I'm not a telemundo fan at all but this program has got me glued Mondays-thursdays and now my whole fam cant wait till monday. Sad we missed 2episodes tho would catch up on sunday

Therez dz song I love so much but I search to download it cz I don't even know wht it says.its one of d sound tracks in Windeck... al I culd hear is lalalalal angola. Pls help me out
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by madamOfelia(f): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
It's my first time commenting so mind me commentn under ur post
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Enishit: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
It was madame Ofilia that killed zavier. She pused him he fell on his head and into the pool. But Cilia saw her. grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2015
angry is it me or the programming is becoming too short? ? ?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by rayval(m): 1:28am On Feb 10, 2015
It isn't too short ooo..it's because it's getting more interesting-nd u wanna see it all day..I luv madam ofalia God**her facial xpressions when she is hurt mks me emotional..nd for my caged receptionist, I would do anythin to kiss her lips***dnt mind me pls****these re my best characters..ohhh. Did I forget kasia?.......let's watchout nd see hw victoria nd Madam Rosa would end up in the prison## news-madam Rosa wnted to set divo on fire***bt she was caught..
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by chummybro(f): 6:53am On Feb 10, 2015
Please what happened yesterday, please updates, am really missing this windeck program
. how can i watch it online. thank you
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 11:44am On Feb 10, 2015
Why do I av a feeling henda is withholding d last digit to d safe for a reason, was so angry when luena gave henda that watch,somebody shld pls give merrisa a positive advise on wat to do wit her pregnancy. As for Victoria she needs flogging.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
chummybro:
Please what happened yesterday, please updates, am really missing this windeck program
. how can i watch it online. thank you

Victoria's still desperate to get the Voss wealth so her plan now is to raid the Voss Safe which Henda told her about. She sneaked in after suceeding to get Madam Isaura out of the house, opened the safe cabinet but couldn't open the safe because of course it had a combination which she doesn't have. She was almost caught by Tchyssola and kicked out after an argument with her.

Mr. Wilson still insisted on Madam Rosa sack and Rosa went ballistic. After toppling the content on her desk she went to Madam Ofelia and was screaming, beating her (with her handbag) and insisting she must remain at Divo. Celia helped put her out amidst all of this. Funny thing is Madam Ofelia is so humbled cos of the 20+ year old secret that she can't really do or say anything.

Members of the Church of the new horizon were refunded their offerings and asked to do good with them.

Marissa is pregnant as suspected and is confused about keeping the baby since she has always not wanted to be a mother. . . (i'm really surprised she's like that but *shrugs* there r still ppl like that) Giorgio is threatening to leave her if she aborts their baby. She's distrust that he is ordering her to keep it even knowing she doesn't want to. Ana Maria eventually went to talk some sense to him so he can have a discussion with Marissa concerning this.

Henda gets d combination of the safe after he goes to the Voss Mansion to demand for a watch this time but hasn't yet given it to ViCobra. I think he's also looking for a leverage to hold Vicky down.

Mr. Wilson has read the riot act to Ofelia about his decision on Rosa and she must accept Yuri as her son and be a mother to him. Pedro officially asks Lueji to date him. He went with his father and a guitar (he has a horrible voice though cheesy ) to Wilson/Ofelia's residence. Mr. Wilson gave his (and Ofelia) consent for the teens to date. Oh and a star from the US emailed Lukeni to be in his new dance video.

Fernando is still locking Nadia up at home and going on with his business. And he says she would remain home till she's able to behave as he wants. Marissa came calling saying she knows Fernando beats up women but Nadia was too scared to open up the door.

Kiluanji suggested to Mr. Wilson that to move Divo forward especially now with Rosa gone they should like start up a live cooking of Angola Cuisine on their site. Wilson liked the idea but since it was suggested Madam Nazare does that cooking section and she being Yuri's adopted Mom Kiluanji be in charge of it. Kiluanji goes to talk to Madam Nazare about the new project for Divo and meets Ana Maria there. (He come smile that him mumu smile)

Well that's it. There are some other small things i skipped shaa. Like Jair taking over the Mufete kitchen in Madam Nazare's absence. Elizabete and the assistant pastor's wife Josefa talking about her relationship with her husband and clearing up the issues. Rosa crying out her eyes and threatning to kill somebody (anybody) because she has lost her position and everything in Divo. . .

Abeg I don try... Another person can finish up where i missed.

6 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
joesQ:
Why do I av a feeling henda is withholding d last digit to d safe for a reason, was so angry when luena gave henda that watch,somebody shld pls give merrisa a positive advise on wat to do wit her pregnancy. As for Victoria she needs flogging.

He definitely is holding it as his ace. Ofcourse he isn't that stupid as he acts. And ofcourse we know the pregnancy isn't his but Artur's so he needs the combination too. I'm thinking it's that safe that would land him and Vicobra in prison.

Giorgio just needs to talk calmly with Marissa about that pregnancy. . .
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
spicywax:

Victoria's still desperate to get the Voss wealth so her plan now is to raid the Voss Safe which Henda told her about. She sneaked in after suceeding to get Madam Isaura out of the house, opened the safe cabinet but couldn't open the safe because of course it had a combination which she doesn't have. She was almost caught by Tchyssola and kicked out after an argument with her.

Mr. Wilson still insisted on Madam Rosa sack and Rosa went ballistic. After toppling the content on her desk she went to Madam Ofelia and was screaming, beating her (with her handbag) and insisting she must remain at Divo. Celia helped put her out amidst all of this. Funny thing is Madam Ofelia is so humbled cos of the 20+ year old secret that she can't really do or say anything.

Members of the Church of the new horizon were refunded their offerings and asked to do good with them.

Marissa is pregnant as suspected and is confused about keeping the baby since she has always not wanted to be a mother. . . (i'm really surprised she's like that but *shrugs* there r still ppl like that) Giorgio is threatening to leave her if she aborts their baby. She's distrust that he is ordering her to keep it even knowing she doesn't want to. Ana Maria eventually went to talk some sense to him so he can have a discussion with Marissa concerning this.

Henda gets d combination of the safe after he goes to the Voss Mansion to demand for a watch this time but hasn't yet given it to ViCobra. I think he's also looking for a leverage to hold Vicky down.

Mr. Wilson has read the riot act to Ofelia about his decision on Rosa and she must accept Yuri as her son and be a mother to him. Pedro officially asks Lueji to date him. He went with his father and a guitar (he has a horrible voice though cheesy ) to Wilson/Ofelia's residence. Mr. Wilson gave his (and Ofelia) consent for the teens to date. Oh and a star from the US emailed Lukeni to be in his new dance video.

Fernando is still locking Nadia up at home and going on with his business. And he says she would remain home till she's able to behave as he wants. Marissa came calling saying she knows Fernando beats up women but Nadia was too scared to open up the door.

Kiluanji suggested to Mr. Wilson that to move Divo forward especially now with Rosa gone they should like start up a live cooking of Angola Cuisine on their site. Wilson liked the idea but since it was suggested Madam Nazare does that cooking section and she being Yuri's adopted Mom Kiluanji be in charge of it. Kiluanji goes to talk to Madam Nazare about the new project for Divo and meets Ana Maria there. (He come smile that him mumu smile)

Well that's it. There are some other small things i skipped shaa. Like Jair taking over the Mufete kitchen in Madam Nazare's absence. Elizabete and the assistant pastor's wife Josefa talking about her relationship with her husband and clearing up the issues. Rosa crying out her eyes and threatning to kill somebody (anybody) because she has lost her position and everything in Divo. . .

good one. (claps)
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
Who's watching with me ohhhhhh....

Rosa Bettencourt don charge ohhhh... she wan burn Divo down ohhhhh
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
That fire fake o!
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
LOL.... see fake fire ohhhh

Thank God Rayval's darling Kassia decided 2 go 2 Divo this night with Artur - meanwhile ladies r u seeing the body on this guy Artur? grin Nigga & Kassia saved madam Isuara and Divo....

hahahahahhahahaha~ Henda has lost out oh. He's not the father of the baby as expected. He's humble again...

2 Likes

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by joesQ(f): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
Right from the beginning of windeck Rosa has always been a spoiler, this time her plans fail.
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by cedarhaven: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Ani update on windeck?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by rayval(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2015
Guess who is going to jail nxt?.....Victoria...she's gonna end up in same prison with Rosa**nd dey gonna continue dia beef**
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Its not only you, it barely lasts 45mins now. Mshew
spicywax:
angry is it me or the programming is becoming too short? ? ?
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:35am On Feb 11, 2015
Ikr wen she goes to take the money in d vault, lol rosa would become queen of d cell
rayval:
Guess who is going to jail nxt?.....Victoria...she's gonna end up in same prison with Rosa**nd dey gonna continue dia beef**
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2015
Hehe de can't burn down d office for real nao
Ebelina:
That fire fake o!
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2015
U more than tried sef
joesQ:
good one. (claps)
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2015
U more than tried sef, lol @mumu smile
spicywax:

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
Ofelia sure killed xavier and silia knows and has confronted her..... Gehn Gehn

1 Like

Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
WOW!!! Celia....
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2015
MissAriyo:
Ofelia sure killed xavier and silia knows and has confronted her..... Gehn Gehn

Yea... She should. handle it carefully oh... even though I. know now Madam Ofelia is just noise I think she should be very careful cos when people know they've lost all they get very different. . .
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2015
Awwwww... I love Celia's maurity

LOL.... Madam Rosa don kolo ohhhhh. grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2015
Madam Isaura is so pretty ohhhh... Chei I don dey fall 4 her oh. . . Anytime I see her my heart palpitates...
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by spicywax(m): 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Awwwwwwww.... kilu.... grin grin u don get sense ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2015
Ikr she acted very mature, if only ofelia had raised an alarm wen she pushed xavier maybe he wouldn't have died (that's if it was a mistake sha)
spicywax:
Awwwww... I love Celia's maurity

LOL.... Madam Rosa don kolo ohhhhh. grin
Re: Windeck Fan Thread. by MissAriyo(f): 12:04am On Feb 12, 2015
Lool abi oo finally
spicywax:
Awwwwwwww.... kilu.... grin grin u don get sense ohhhhhhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.