Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Detest Light Skinned Women.. (13264 Views)

:o / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by luvlyqueen(f): 3:01am On Oct 31, 2014
nawa oooooooo,anyway just passing by
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2014
OP, you should have been man enough to have your pic up so we can at least see what is hating us. GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by 190: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

I tire ooo..That guy don take break here....Him time don pass him and 190...They use to bully us back then when i was all up in here as a guest..

wetin i do angry
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

Guess you didn't read my post where i mentioned that when i mean fair girls,I am referring to natural fair girls and not the ones that got fairer after struggling with identity crisis..Where did i mention that all fair girls are products of chemical solutions?..I hate cursing so don't make me do it..No be by force to comment...

Quit whining, you seem soft. I never said all light skinned women are products of chemical use, just mentioned it does happen. I should know.....I am light skinned via genetics.

I know some 'fair' woman broke your heart and now you are on the war path. Man up and get over it!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by StormAngel(f): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Detest ?...... Wonder w@ u wld hav done if u wer a slave, bak in d days of slave trade.
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2014
starlite101:

Quit whining, you seem soft. I never said all light skinned women are products of chemical use, just mentioned it does happen. I should know.....I am light skinned via genetics.

I know some 'fair' woman broke your heart and now you are on the war path. Man up and get over it!
. Nice one. Actually same thing crossed my mind, probably one light skinned girl broke his heart and left him devastated-so he's hating on us now. OP is such a baby!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2014
@evegran I know, right. Lol!! Bless his little heart. smiley
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 31, 2014
starlite101:
@evegran I know, right. Lol!! Bless his little heart. smiley
. LOL smiley. Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by sevantex(m): 7:43am On Oct 31, 2014
dazzlemee:

Abeg Wetin concern Mr cork for this matter..hian!
Lol..,U obviously nor sabi Sir Cork!!..,He is d number 1 campaigner for light skinned babes..,He takes dis sort of matter personal..lol..,Just clearin u sha cos me prefer any well behaved babe..no time!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
evegran:
OP, you should have been man enough to have your pic up so we can at least see what is hating us. GTFOH!
Don't you think it's a lil immature to be putting up my pics here..Trust me you would be blown away by this niccur when you see what he looks like... I am not advertising, this is not real life..Just stating what i feel and i never know it was gonna hurt some people..... shocked cool
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2014
evegran:
. Nice one. Actually same thing crossed my mind, probably one light skinned girl broke his heart and left him devastated-so he's hating on us now. OP is such a baby!
Nne stop giving yourself hope...I've never and i mean ''never'' dated a fair girl talk more or breaking my heart...Get over it and stop crying over spill milk
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2014
StormAngel:
Detest ?...... Wonder w@ u wld hav done if u wer a slave, bak in d days of slave trade.
You are very correct and on point..I used to ask my self the same question...I would have probably committed murder or other wise suicide because i can't even imagine a white man ordering me around..
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
190:

wetin i do angry
Bro no offence but back then you and one lady called iice and inked nerd used to be the kings and queens of romance section...I was just an observer then..How far naa...
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by starlite101(f): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

Nne stop giving yourself hope...I've never and i mean ''never'' dated a fair girl talk more or breaking my heart...Get over it and stop crying over spill milk

That is totally believable......because the ones you met would never even give you a passing chance. Pity on you.......
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2014
starlite101:

That is totally believable......because the ones you met would never even give you a passing chance. Pity on you.......
Lol
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:
I am wondering if i am alone on this...There is this growing trend about every guy preferring fairer ladies to dark ones but my case is different..I don't find fair girls sexy in any away and it's a great turn off for me...Any other brother with me here? Abi na only me waka come?... cheesy shocked
Bros,you never see fine fair girls,Juliet Ibrahim too? Halle Berry too? Have you seen Fulani girls?
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

. Crying over spilled milk you said? Aww now its apparent you're one deluded nigger. I don't even know what you look like. Why would you completely delude yourself and ignore reality, thinking anyone is tripping or wanting you? What are you worth? What's your value? Seriously? You can't even afford my hair! Apparently you're one bored, loud civil servant -(no offense to hard working civil servants out there) but I'm trying to say you have just proven that you are extremely crappy! Please, wake up to reality. Nobody is tripping for you, stop deluding your lonely self. Sheep!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2014
evegran:
. Crying over spilled milk you said? Aww now its apparent you're one deluded nigger. I don't even know what you look like. Why would you completely delude yourself and ignore reality, thinking anyone is tripping or wanting you? What are you worth? What's your value? Seriously? You can't even afford my hair! Apparently you're one bored, loud civil servant -(no offense to hard working civil servants out there) but I'm trying to say you have just proven that you are extremely crappy! Please, wake up to reality. Nobody is tripping for you, stop deluding your lonely self. Sheep!
Me civil servant...I laff...Nne let's not go down that lane...
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Bros,you never see fine fair girls,Juliet Ibrahim too? Halle Berry too? Have you seen Fulani girls?
Guy trust me i don see a lot of em....
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

Guy,you weird o,so you don't consider most beautiful women in the world beautiful because the highest population of beautiful women around the world are fair due to the fact that the highest population of humans are fair skinned,well,as for me o,i love beautiful chocolate girls and beautiful fair girls also
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by iamrealdeji(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

Guy,you weird o,so you don't consider most beautiful women in the world beautiful because the highest population of beautiful women around the world are fair due to the fact that the highest population of humans are fair skinned,well,as for me o,i love beautiful chocolate girls and beautiful fair girls also,well,i like youy choice sha and I like the fact that you don't follow trend
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by EllaGold35(f): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

I already apologized for using that word...A girl here even called me an ''Animal'' just like that...
woooops!...
Better o
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by sconp: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
@op can you change the topic to something like "I prefer dark skinned ladies"

but I think there are better things to look out for than complexion.

1 Like

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by StormAngel(f): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:

You are very correct and on point..I used to ask my self the same question...I would have probably committed murder or other wise suicide because i can't even imagine a white man ordering me around..

d@ means u hav phobia for light skin......eg. Me cheesy
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by traware(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
evegran:
Just look at this dumbcu.nt...What is hindering you from growing your own natural hair instead of buying the hair of other races?Eh?Stupid nigress

3 Likes

Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by traware(m): 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Seen them all too.I prefare my women to be dark like the Guinness stout drink
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
LEAFLET:
I am wondering if i am alone on this...There is this growing trend about every guy preferring fairer ladies to dark ones but my case is different..I don't find fair girls sexy in any away and it's a great turn off for me...Any other brother with me here? Abi na only me waka come?... cheesy shocked

What about me smiley)))
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Vodoo..Is that really you grin grin grin
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
traware:
Just look at this dumbcu.nt...What is hindering you from growing your own natural hair instead of buying the hair of other races?Eh?Stupid nigress
Guy wetin you dey drink abeg? Tell bar man make him serve you two bottles..I go pay.. grin grin
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by LEAFLET(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
StormAngel:

d@ means u hav phobia for light skin......eg. Me cheesy
Maybe..I don't know...There is something about dark girls that i can't explain yet...
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 01, 2014
traware:
. If its my hair you're on about, then you're nothing but an unemployed, retarded, pathetic, nonentity. Have a nice weekend. Nuisance!
Re: I Detest Light Skinned Women.. by 190: 1:55am On Nov 01, 2014
LEAFLET:

Bro no offence but back then you and one lady called iice and inked nerd used to be the kings and queens of romance section...I was just an observer then..How far naa...
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Ugly ? / Harder! Harder!! Right There!!! Look Where It Has Sent Someone / Girl Friend Calls Wrong Person Darling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.