Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Are Girls Without Ambitions? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are Girls Without Ambitions? (664 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Girls Without Ambitions? by oluwawhizteen(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
This is A Question I have always want to ask cos it seems to me that girls are without ambitions.......for example while i was in ss2,a guy and a girl in my class were dating but unfortunately for the guy he repeated and the girl got promoted but they still continue dating then we wrote waec and while i was writing jamb,putme and struggling to enter school the next thing i heard is this girl inviting me to her wedding with this guy who still failed to get promoted to ss3 and she was telling me that she is pregnant for him..... I was like shooo! Truth or whining? And her friend too were like 'Zeus,u go cum *****'s wedding? There and then i got the answer to that nagging question but then i just gotta ask is it only me that thinks most of our girls are without ambition?
Re: Are Girls Without Ambitions? by rawpadgin(m): 12:37am On Oct 30, 2014
its all about individual differences

i have seen girls that are more ambitious than guys
Re: Are Girls Without Ambitions? by oluwawhizteen(m): 12:43am On Oct 30, 2014
rawpadgin:
its all about individual differences

i have seen girls that are more ambitious than guys
yap u are ryt but majority of 'em don't seems to be

(1) (Reply)

They’re Fighting Me Because I Stopped ‘stomach Infrastructure’ —LASU VC / Tai Solarin University Of Education (tasued) Predegree/diploma/direct-entry For / Nairalanders, Which Method Did You Use Back In Secondary/high School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.