Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) (2161 Views)

Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 12:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Hello All,

One of the things that makes a home worth staying in is having 24 hrs electricity.
I can bet that many Nigerian homes have never seen 3 straight days of uninterrupted
electricity. This is really sad. Imagine paying DSTV subscription and yet no light to watch
your favourite programme when you want to. Now imagine again coming home from work only
to stop by or return to the filling station to buy fuel for the generator because you have already called home
and they told you there is no light.

Pls correct me if I am wrong, the average 3 bedroom home with a 2.5KVA petrol generator spends a minimum
of 18k every month for just 4 hours of light (7pm to 11pm). This amounts to at least 216k every year. You can do your
calculations and come back to tell us, I bet you will be shocked because you have never thought of it. Another thing you
should bear in mind is that within those 4 hours you run your generator the maximum units of electricity you may consume is
maybe 5kw. Multiply this 5kw by 30 days and you get 150kw. Divide your cost N18,000 by 150kw and you get N120 which is your
cost per kw when you run your generator. NEPA charges N14.70k per kw for now and here you are paying above N100 when using
your generator.

So, whats the solution - Go SOLAR. No noise, no fumes, no fueling headache, no maintenance wahala. You just have light.
I bet you your kids and wifey will love you for it. The sun becomes your fuel.

I recently did this for my Mum and Dad and the result has been phenomenal. For 3 months now they haven't run the gen for one second.
Now, I did this because there was issues between Popsie and Mumsie...Old Man likes Supersport die, And mumsie hated generator to her bones.
Besides, the generator house was closest to her room. Now put the picture together and you get wahala. I was called upon from my base in Abj
where i reside to sort this issue - Popsie and Mom reside in Ughelli in Delta State.

I love problem Solving and this one was a delight to me. Within a week. I got the solution.. Solar Power.
I got in touch with a company in Lagos that offered a payment plan of 36 months (3yrs) to own the system. It was installed within 2 days
and guaranteed to last for 25 years except battery replacement every 5 years. Two days after the installation was complete, the transformer in the street went bad for 4 days and everyone was thrown in Darkness until it was repaired. During those 4 days, our house was the only house With 24/7 light yet no sound of generator was heard...*Come and see Popsie feeling like king* smiley.......

Now, Dad can watch DSTV until he falls asleep and mom can read her bible peacefully in her room... Everyone is happy. Now retirement has meaning to both of them as they are both retired ...LOl.

But pls note: With Solar Energy comes Energy Efficiency. You have to really be sensible to enjoy it. No more Electricity wastage as before.
We changed all our 60w light bulbs to 9w. The fridge is on mostly during the day when it is generating the energy. No ACs, No water heater,
No Pressing Iron... See Picture below. Immediately we finished, a family close by followed suit. See second picture.

Now NEPA can come and go as they like....Who really cares, All they help to do is assist in Charging the batteries. Now we dont know which
is NEPA and which is Solar, Except that the voltage for Solar is higher... But who really care about that. All I know is that we have light 24/7.

Lets all be smart and enjoy life...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
how much? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2014
benromeo39:
how much? undecided

140k deposit, N15,555 monthly for 36 months. Total - 700k
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by Smilelo(m): 1:27am On Oct 30, 2014
MockingBird:

we no understand ooo break am small make we understand

1 Like

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Smilelo:

we no understand ooo break am small make we understand

cool... No Problem.
We Paid the company N140,000 and the whole thing(Solar Panels, Battery, Inverter, wiring, charge controller) was installed. And then we started using the system.
Then from the second month, we just pay them N15,555.
We will continue to pay this N15,555 every month for 36 months. After 36 months, we completely own the Solar system. You can even pay quarterly (i.e every 3 months if you like. Just like my Dad is doing). 3 months will then be N15,555 X 3 = N46,665
Just like mortgage
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by pyx: 5:26am On Oct 30, 2014
neeed wassap mesaage on my phone 08027189462
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by Kamsified: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Sounds very good to me cos I can't stand generators embarassed
So what was the price without the financing option? I mean if u had paid upfront without the 36month plan. Also u were silent on other appliances like refrigerators etc though I believe it's because TV is what is most important to mom n dad in this case.
Pls how do I contact the company to ask a few more questions? Thanks a lot for sharing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by stinggy(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2014
My problem is not about owing one, ny problem is about the neighbours.
I hate the sound of generators, but even if I get a solar panel, neighbours' generators will still disturb me sad

1 Like

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Kamsified:
Sounds very good to me cos I can't stand generators embarassed
So what was the price without the financing option? I mean if u had paid upfront without the 36month plan. Also u were silent on other appliances like refrigerators etc though I believe it's because TV is what is most important to mom n dad in this case.
Pls how do I contact the company to ask a few more questions? Thanks a lot for sharing

Whats in a home except Lights, fans, TV, Home theatre, DSTV, fridge, Blender e.t.c. It easily powers all this except the items I mentioned in my post.
I believe they give 10% discount on the price of 700k for outright purchase. Here's one of their numbers. 0909 894 4697, U can call to confirm.

1 Like

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:
I hate the sound of generators, but even if I get a solar panel, neighbours' generators will still disturb me sad

Well, the reality is that we are in Nigeria and there is absolutely nothing you can do about your neighbour's generators. You cant
control your home and their's. The solution: Make more money and move out to a better neighbourhood with good electricity.

I believe you can show your neighbours an example with you going Solar and they will follow suit. The sad truth is that Most Nigerians use Gen sets because they don't know any better, but with the payment plan of this company, I would be stupid not give it serious thought.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by egopersonified(f): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Can it power a water pump machine?

2 Likes

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by fiftynaira(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:

That's while u need I beta pass my neighbour 'solar'
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:
Can it power a water pump machine?

Sure it can, but with Solar Energy, you have to know the wattage of almost every thing in your home.
How many Horse Power is the pumping machine?

With Solar Energy you become more energy conscious/aware. And you would respect and appreciate the effort that goes into producing
electricity. To the extent that even my Old mom is lecturing me about energy efficiency now cheesy
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by egopersonified(f): 7:53am On Oct 30, 2014
MockingBird:

Sure it can, but with Solar Energy, you have to know the wattage of almost every thing in your home.
How many Horse Power is the pumping machine?

With Solar Energy you become more energy conscious/aware. And you would respect and appreciate the effort that goes into producing
electricity. To the extent that even my Old mom is lecturing me about energy efficiency now cheesy

Its 1.5 horse power.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by Godmother(f): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2014
How is it used? Do you leave it out in the open always or ..? What happens when there's rain?
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2014
egopersonified:

Its 1.5 horse power.

No ish then. 1.5HP is about 1,100w. You have to put off every other thing in the house before u put on the Pumping machine, just like you do with a Gen set. 1.5HP is no small load. And I presume it wont be on for more than 2 hours every day. Pump during the day when its sunny because then you are generating the energy and consuming at the same time, therefore no loss. You wouldn't want to drain down your battery entirely because you want to pump water.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Godmother:
How is it used? Do you leave it out in the open always or ..? What happens when there's rain?

The Panels need to be exposed to Sunlight at all times. They are what convert light energy from the sun to electrical energy you use in your home. No problem with rain. Infact, rain helps to wash the panels and keep them clean. The Panels last for upto 30 years.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by greatgod2012(f): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Interesting.........
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by StealthyMe(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Excellent thread! Thanks for Sharing! smiley
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Nice one bro

But you fail to provide contact details including office address.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2014
MockingBird:

Then it's more like paying x10 of Nepa fee now,this is not for me pls,i'm a hustler and a bachelor
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2014
MockingBird:

Whats in a home except Lights, fans, TV, Home theatre, DSTV, fridge, Blender e.t.c. It easily powers all this except the items I mentioned in my post.
I believe they give 10% discount on the price of 700k for outright purchase. Here's one of their numbers. 0909 894 4697, U can call to confirm.

Call the number above and get all the answers you seek.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Then it's more like paying x10 of Nepa fee now,this is not for me pls,i'm a hustler and a bachelor

U don't get it, pls read the original post again slowly and you would understand.

With a Gen you never stop buying fuel. With Solar the sun is your fuel.
With Gen for 18k monthly you get 4 hours light, With Solar you get upto 15-20 hours of light for 16k
Once you finish your payment after 2 or 3 years, You basically have free energy for the next 23 years.

What the company does is to make solar affordable to the common man.
I believe you understand now, because even a 6 year old would understand this.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
MockingBird:

U don't get it, pls read the original post again slowly and you would understand.

With a Gen you never stop buying fuel. With Solar the sun is your fuel.
With Gen for 18k monthly you get 4 hours light, With Solar you get upto 15-20 hours of light for 16k
Once you finish your payment after 2 or 3 years, You basically have free energy for the next 23 years.

What the company does is to make solar affordable to the common man.
I believe you understand now, because even a 6 year old would understand this.

Wow,thats really cool,i was too lazy to read everything on your post initially

1 Like

Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by mytime24(f): 9:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice1, tnx Op
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by kenny987(f): 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
This stuff can only be done in ur personal house or building, not where u're paying rent unless u plan to live in another person's property forever.
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by flyca: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Bur I tot GEJ and crew promised us uninterrupted power by the end of the year undecided
Re: Make Ur Wife and Kids Happy With 24hrs Electricity (Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
kenny987:
This stuff can only be done in ur personal house or building, not where u're paying rent unless u plan to live in another person's property forever.

Do you need your Landlord's permission to do the below? Thats called groundmount, its for problems like roofspace contraints and permission wahalla.

Look we really need to think of a radical solution to solve this power issue. So for every obstacle you meet, make up your mind
to surmount it and not just wish it away. Am that way and that's why for every challenge I meet, just give me time to channel all my brainpower at it and you will hear results.
We need to have a radical approach to solve this power problem bedevilling dear our country. For me, I have no other country but Nigeria and I must contribute my quota.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him! / My Husband Does Not Care About Me. / Learn How To Make Juice For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.