Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young (1338 Views)

One Month Old Baby, Drinking Milk, Ideal??? / Hrf Health Angle: "Will Drinking Milk Help Cure Your Peptic Ulcer Disease?" / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young, Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by mumumugu(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Drinking three glasses of milk doubles the risk of early death and does not prevent broken bones, new research has shown
Milk has long been recommended by doctors and nutritionists for boosting calcium intake and helping to keep bones strong.
But research suggests that it does little to strengthen bones and can double the risk of an early death.

1. Drinking milk doesn't prevent bone fractures after all

2. Milk can contribute to heart disease

3. Drinking milk in adult life is neither natural nor necessary

4. Milk makes you bloated

5. Milk encourages the production of phlegm

6. Milk can give you acne
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by Daluuzor(m): 12:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Are you freaking kidding me?
Source pls,
or else...
Securityy!!! come get this buster pls.
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by Kylekent59: 12:47am On Oct 30, 2014
You did not indicate the type of milk??breast ,cowbell, jago, peak or viji milk sef
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2014
mumu+mugu nur be small thing. Do you think we are sucking ekaette's breast milk with you?

If you are bored, come up with something better abeg.

1 Like

Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by mumumugu(m): 1:11am On Oct 30, 2014
Www.Telegraph.com
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by okpamson15(m): 3:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Some people dnt want 2 be just like i'am they want creat topic by all means.
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Well i do not take the powedered milk or the condensed milk, actually i take breasst milk and from my research breasst milk is a indeed a good life booster
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by PapiWata: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Well i do not take the powedered milk or the condensed milk, actually i take breasst milk and from my research breasst milk is a indeed a good life booster

Ha ha ha ha ha no chit. Well, I can't comment on breasst milk, since I'll probably never try that, but I can tell you first hand that eating fresh beaver regularly has improved and enhanced my general health beyond my wildest expectations.
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by Godmother(f): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
mumumugu:
Drinking three glasses of milk doubles the risk of early death and does not prevent broken bones, new research has shown
Milk has long been recommended by doctors and nutritionists for boosting calcium intake and helping to keep bones strong.
But research suggests that it does little to strengthen bones and can double the risk of an early death.

1. Drinking milk doesn't prevent bone fractures after all

2. Milk can contribute to heart disease

3. Drinking milk in adult life is neither natural nor necessary

4. Milk makes you bloated

5. Milk encourages the production of phlegm

6. Milk can give you acne

New one! Soon we will hear water causes heart attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
PapiWata:

Ha ha ha ha ha no chit. Well, I can't comment on breasst milk, since I'll probably never try that, but I can tell you first hand that eating fresh beaver regularly has improved and enhanced my general health beyond my wildest expectations.
I can see that you are also buying my idea. But no jokes, do you know that breast milk contains all the needed nutrient including antibodies. Most especially the colostrum.
Papiwater i know you must have sucked the hell out of mammywater's breasst.
Re: Drinking Milk Makes You Die Young by PapiWata: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Papiwater i know you must have sucked the hell out of mammywater's breasst.

I nogo confirm, but I nogo deny ha ha ha.

(1) (Reply)

Invisalign Or Lingual Brace To Correct Teeth Alignment? / 30 Interesting Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Pee / Early Syptoms Of Hiv & Urine Therapy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.