Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC (653 Views)

Stop Portraying Northerners As Betrayers, Ex-lawmaker Tells Tambuwal / Wamakko To Jonathan: Resign And Apologise To Nigerians / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by Stoical: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2014
We have always suspected Tambuwal, says Akpabio

October 28, 2014 by Olusola Fabiyi, Abuja

Governor Godswill Akpabio  of Akwa Ibom State has said the PDP has always suspected the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr.  Aminu Tambuwal.

He said his defection to the APC did not come to him and the party as a surprise, but said that even with the defection, the ruling party still has majority in the House.

Akpabio, who spoke with journalists when he visited the national secretariat of the party in Abuja on Tuesday, said as an honourable, he would expect the speaker to resign.

He said, “We have always known the Speaker as a PDP man in name but APC in action and he has proved it to the world. I will only ask him to be honourable and resign especially as the PDP is not in crisis.

“I wished the Speaker well in his new party.”

Source: Punch News Online
Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by henchamb(m): 1:25am On Oct 30, 2014
who is akpabio, is he the driver of RT HON Tambuwal?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by adebayo201: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2014
sometimes, I read some stories and I'm like... what the Fu***ck.. angry

1 Like

Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by okpamson15(m): 2:45am On Oct 30, 2014
The 1999 Nigeria constitution section 50 tel us clear what to do with a situation like this. So we are no bordered is al left for him if he believe he can forstrate the party that brought him to the light. In patience voice GEJ till 2019.
Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:54am On Oct 30, 2014
And wetin come concern u?
Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by lonelydora: 2:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Although i'm a pro-GEJ for now, but i think Akpabio should consult his constitution.
Re: Gov Akpabio Tells Tambuwal To Resign And Wish Him Well In APC by focus7: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Maybe he thought Tambuwal is a member of PDP governors forum, someone should slap him to wake up from his dream.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court Upholds FRSC Deadline On New Number Plates / Opinion on Atiku's Candidacy / WOW: FRSC Can’t Impose Fine On Motorists, Says Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.