Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form (23313 Views)

President Jonathan Receives Peace-loving Global Citizen Award (photos) / Anambra North: Oduah Picks PDP Form For Senate / President Jonathan Receives Tissue Papers Made By Students Of GSS, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by mmmustapha(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2014
donation indeed, who will donate his money to an incompetent and corrupted president?
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by ransomed: 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Donations from OIL THIEVES, FUEL SUBSIDY CABAL, beneficiaries of the missing $20billion and operators of SECURITY VOTE. We are at the mercy of Goons in Nigeria. I am expecting attacks from e- goons....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
shocked the form is only 22m what happens to the remaining 78m
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by PointB: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2014
This is a more sensible way of raising nomination form money than going to the bank for loan.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Cheeun(f): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Buying one useless form with a whole #100.5m? Nonsense! angry If Jona win come 2015 make i bendgrin
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Peterpan1(m): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Well as someone rightly said this is "Political Seed Sowing". As the election draws near I did myself in doubt of the integrity of our so called leaders.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2014
Nice charity . . . Jonathan should just do the needful, pick the form and wire the balance to my account.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by franktolk(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2014
In a country where there are many on hospital beds begging for public donations to make up funds needed for life saving treatments both within and abroad.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Imoy(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2014
golddeejay:
Abegi...who r the persons, groups and communities. Even if it true, then it is politically or financially motivated...it is just an investments and not donations. True donation is when average nigerians put in their money because of ur achievements or in the hope of gud governance
So wot would u say about Bank that gave loan to Buhari? What is dat one called?

Divestment?
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:
Who've got his digits?

I'd like to throw in my little.
As am typin dis now, am listenin 2 radio where a man who lost his wife in d last immigration tragedy iz sheddin serious tears all because of Jona's incompetency... undecided
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by fxskye: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
So a lot of people realy and truly love this man and want him back

Nope, all na game play. What's d value of #100m before GEJ? Just money for beers......yes beers for d boys self and not for him.

Who sponsor saTANs for deformation agenda on Nigeria air waves?

Do u like a man with corruption tag?
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
crystalflakes:
shocked the form is only 22m what happens to the remaining 78m
Sapele water money grin
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Sapele water money grin
hehe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

As am typin dis now, am listenin 2 radio where a man who lost his wife in d last immigration tragedy iz sheddin serious tears all because of Jona's incompetency... undecided

Mr competency, I bet you can't read words right or you quoted the wrong person.

My request stands.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by fxskye: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2014
bombayz:
please who is Jonathan?. is he an artiste signed into Marvin records?undecided
I don't know this because i schooled in Franceundecided

Jonathan is the current President of the largest black nation in world, Nigeria.

Year 2014 is the fifth year of ruling with the following deformation achievements:

1. Increase in PMS pump price from #65 to #97 per liter (49.2% Increment).

2. From 1 above, an agency was established called SUREP with promise for good governance. But SUREP ended up marred with corruption under Jonathan watch.

3. Under his watch, $20b got missing by the nation's oil company called NNPC being supervised by his mistress Diesani. This was brought to public by the then CBN gov whom was later sacked for telling Nigerians truth.

4. To curb crude oil theft in Nigeria, he decides to be paying $50m per annum to an ex-militant in d oil region. But surprisingly, oil theft increased geometrically without recourse to d objectives of paying for pipeline protection.

5. Less I forget, he met over $40b in Nigeria foreign reserve account. But 5yrs down the line, the country needs $5b to stabilize her economy according to his finance & coordinating economic minister. Yet, the minister insist that the country is not broke.

6. On March 15th, 2014, his Interior minister conducted a recruitment exercise for Nigeria Immigration Service with a payment of #1,000 per applicant in which over 600,000 people registered.
The exercise resulted into death of 19 applicants including a pregnant woman. No query for the minister and he's still a member of his cabinet. Nor job for d successful applicants.

Then, who is Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Sby(m): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2014
That was lie idiot
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by golddeejay(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Imoy:

So wot would u say about Bank that gave loan to Buhari? What is dat one called?

Divestment?
am not pro buhari, nairalanders always tink if u criticise jonah...then u must be for buhari...infact am yet to decide who to cast my vote for. Abt ur question, at least we all know he took a loan wch he will pay back when he gets to power, how he will pay is wat i dont know. But someone tellin us people donated(give to charity) N100m is playing on our intelligence, d favor will definitely be returned(but not in good governance probably at expense of it). Mayb they shd tell us those that donated that money so we can have a clearer picture...because we all kno no average nigerian donated a kobo to that N100m. Or hw much dd u donate?
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Montaque(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Declaration of interest form is 2m
The form itself is 20m
Just like our universities- acceptance fee and school fees
I am yet to see the party that will change Nigeria into what i dream of it.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by guttentag(m): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
Dey there. You think everyone is naive and shallow minded to associate with ur Islamic party? We are much wiser than dat

No wonder you are a Mahi, follow follow
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by doffman: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
This is wat nigera deserve
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by doffman: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
This is wat nigerian deserve
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by doffman: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2014
This is wat nigerian deserve for voting clueless
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by megabyte2(f): 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
So the president doesn't worth 22m, he now gets the money from donation. Hmmmm
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by uchay1989(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Is it that Jonathan does not have N22million or are they just trying to portray him as a man loved by the people,moreover you did not state who made the donations
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by tonte(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
but he never said he couldn't afford the form u know, if someone decides to buy u garri, it doesn't necessarily mean u cannot afford the garri by yourself, it's politics, it happens everywhere, in 2008, Obama got close to $200m or more in donations from individuals and groups

oliy24:
Mr president, we may be silent in Nigeria but we are not stupid. so you are creating picture that you dont have 22 million to get the form. you serve for 6 years, you take salaries and allowance steady. and you buy absolutely nothing with the money and now you want me to believe you don't worth 22m. naira. I wonder what they take us for in this country. mtcheew
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by uchay1989(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2014
your head dey game
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by masamari(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2014
This government under the PDP has failed at all levels, especially in area of employment and security. Infact, it is quiet unfortunate that the gentleman(mr president) is surrounded himself with hungry-driven polithievians. Honestly, the voices of youth and majority matters when it comes to 2015 election. I forsee evil days ahead mr president should not have go ahead with his re-electioneeering campaigning if he decides to dance to evil drumming of His psychophants then Mr president will break the record of first defeating incumbent president in Nigeria. Alas! I can see the honourable man sinking with PDP party as a whole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Paulv(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
Wonder shall never end.his this not the same president that was sharing iphone made of GOLD to his guest not too ago....abi e no for here i see ahm,mtchww.
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by cheyi(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2014
The president contributed greater part of the money.they are just James bonding us..
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2014
u schooled in france and u know mavins record.... grin already laffing at ur stupidity
bombayz:
please who is Jonathan?. is he an artiste signed into Marvin records?undecided
I don't know this because i schooled in Franceundecided
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2014
so u knew about it
Wonderlands:

guy you stupid o
Re: Jonathan Receives N100.5m Donations To Buy PDP Form by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2014
u wanna commit suicide?
ilotriouzAY:
Why do I av d feeling dat d money is supposed to be a bribe for a future help....
Polithievians securing dere offices

Actually dats none of my busines because he won't be dere by MAY2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria's 'brown Envelope' Journalists - Aljazeera / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Soludo Begins Construction Of Amansea, Awka – Ufuma Road In Anambra (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.