Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman (7891 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Wife Caught Having Sex With The Gateman. Advice Needed! / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Justiceotuya(m): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2014
I saw this online and thought i should share. It may be fictional or real, just want the best thing to do when one is in this type of mess,

''My purpose of writing is to get people’s opinion on what to do.
I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who’s an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.
I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn’t think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn’t find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man’s sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going on between my uncle’s wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle’s bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle’s wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn’t get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle’s wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn’t say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I’ve heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I’ve not eating in the house in the last one week, I’m almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?''

source: http://dailypost.ng/2012/09/07/married-woman-caught-sex-gateman-husbands-bedroom/
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Cashio(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2014
guy expose evil lest ur uncle dies before his time.
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Justiceotuya(m): 5:59am On Oct 30, 2014
Cashio:
guy expose evil lest ur uncle dies before his time.
but exposing it, is it not tantamount to destroying the marriage?
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by japhmanuel: 6:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:

so she shld kip cheatin on him abi
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:
I saw this online and thought i should share. It may be fictional or real, just want the best thing to do when one is in this type of mess,

I arrived Lagos about three months ago to stay with my uncle and his wife, who’s an Ibo woman. By the way my uncle is from Edo State and their marriage is about four years without kids. In the last week of August my bros travelled to the North on official business and something happened in his bedroom.
I came back that day because I could not meet up a job appointment in Igando area due to heavy traffic. I was reluctant to return home since I had just left but I couldn’t think of a better place to go so I headed home. On getting to our compound, I didn’t find the gate man at his post and I was even angry because of the security risk of him leaving the gate open like that.

But something got me worried when I saw the gate man’s sandals right inside our sitting room. I just told myself that something is going on between my uncle’s wife and this dirty boy. I was right, when I moved close to the window of my uncle’s bedroom I started hearing screams of sexual pleasure from his wife. I tried to peep into the room but it was difficult because of the protector.

So, I summoned courage and walk to the door as if I wanted to tell my uncle’s wife that I was back. I opened the door and caught the adulterous woman red-handed under the dirty gate man (boy). Sadly, the gate man was already ejaculating so he couldn’t get up immediately, it took him few seconds to jump off and grab his clothes.

I simply walked away and returned to the sitting room, pretending to be watching a programme on the TV. Few minutes later my uncle’s wife joined me and started begging that it would not happen again. I didn’t say a word but when she kept pressing I said ok I’ve heard. Later she brought food for me but I refused it and since then she has been putting pressure on me.

The unfortunate thing is now she even wants me to sleep with her as an assurance that I wont tell my uncle, always coming to my room half naked. Because of this I’ve not eating in the house in the last one week, I’m almost going broke already.

My uncle may be back next week. I will like people with more experience to tell me what to do when he comes back. Should I tell my uncle the kind of wife he married or quietly move out?''

source: http://dailypost.ng/2012/09/07/married-woman-caught-sex-gateman-husbands-bedroom/
I'v seen this nollywood movie before; its really an old movie titled "madam and d gateman". .... Y'all should wise up...

4 Likes

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Humblebloke(m): 6:35am On Oct 30, 2014
Jus do the right thing...Methinks u should tell ya uncle before she imqplicates u.....

2áafj
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Justiceotuya(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2014
Raymondenyi:

I'v seen this nollywood movie before; its really an old movie titled "madam and d gateman". .... Y'all should wise up...
did you read where i say it maybe FICTIONAL or real?
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by iceberylin(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=20pt]ţђęşę wђoŗęş āįŋţ loyal angry[/size]
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by freezyprinzy(m): 9:06am On Oct 30, 2014
U no snap pishure wat if she denies it datz if u eventually report wat ur proof..
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
freezyprinzy:
U no snap pishure wat if she denies it datz if u eventually report wat ur proof..
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Video or i don't believe it.
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Tekzyflex(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Old story that was told in 1960.....

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Superstar007(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Story for them gods.

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Rapzino: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Don't tell your uncle, you don't wanna be a homebreaker. Vote AfricanApple for miss Nairaland December Edition. Y'all need to join tha winning team and have a bite of the APPLE, #TeamAFRICANAPPLE
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Tallesty1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Everyday is for the thief............
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by davidadenrele: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
I will kindly advise you to leave uncle's place quietly ran for your dear life, because you might not know what the woman can do either to implicate you of raping her or even poisoned your food but i will also advise you confide in your mum or dad so have someone who be an internal confident of the issue in your family someone whom you know can be discrete someone with sealed lips and maturity.

An adulterous woman can do anything to have her way...
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by lyly911(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
The wife might play smart and turn the whole story to her favour; she might deny it and tell your uncle that you tried to rape her while he was gone; definitely the husband will take her own side of story and perhaps you dont have any evidence to prove what you saw
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by lyly911(f): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
on the other hand; you can still use her and make some cash; tell her to pay you for you to keep your mouth shut and warn her never to do it again...lol
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Don't fall for her temptation,and you can do a recording of your conversation with her,incase she wants to play smart..

Tell your brother as soon as he arrives,an adulterous woman can kill.

2 Likes

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Rexnegro(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:

And don't u tink its beta to live alone than to live with an untruthful , unfaithful n troublesome wife ? To me I'll tell my uncle for sure...there are some tinz better expose than keep as secret cos even u won't be a devilish act secret keeper ...
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Rexnegro(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
lyly911:
on the other hand; you can still use her and make some cash; tell her to pay you for you to keep your mouth shut and warn her never to do it again...lol
Obviously to u babe its seems money is far importance than blood(family) ...how much do u want to charge her that ur uncle can't give u ? My dear for me I'll tell my uncle right after recordings a conversation with her as evident
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Franchise21(m): 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:

Pure fiction I must say. Watch her closely, if she's nt repentant, I'd advice u tell ur uncle before she infects him wiv d deadly disease. Don't even fink of eating her food, u know wah I mean
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is super storyyyyyyyyy.....

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by SlimSkipper(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
pix or adonbilivit
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Rapzino: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Everyday is for the thief............
ah Uncle
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by lyly911(f): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote
author=Rexnegro post=27583067]
Obviously to u babe its seems money is far importance than blood(family)
...how much do u want to charge her that ur uncle can't give u ? My
dear for me I'll tell my uncle right after recordings a conversation
with her as evident [/quote]obviously there is no evidence; and the stupid wife is still trying to seduce the guy in order to shut him up
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
@OP. i love this setup.. please let me come and live at your place for 3 days.. Friday till Sunday please grin grin grin grin
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by daben1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:

marriage that has already been distroyed by adultery and infidelity or which one?

1 Like

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
The OP should help save the marriage through prayer and supplication. Remember what God put together, let no man seperate. He must pray for his aunty and ask God to forgive her.

James 5:16
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
@op I hope ur uncle isnt eshan?if he is then u shud be aware...
Justiceotuya:

Re: True Confession: I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With the Gateman by Cashio(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
Justiceotuya:

is it not better for a man to destroy a marriage that is not meant to be than to allow the marriage destroyh him

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / Photo: When Will Some Guys Stop Doing This / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.