Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest (1963 Views)

Free Vegetable Farming Consultation And Training / Cucumber & Watermelon Farmers From Lagos, Ogun Oyo, Please Signify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 30, 2014
I want to train young farmers for 3 weeks on how to plant Cucumber,Cabbage,Carrot,Onions,Green pepper,Yellow Atarodo,Tomato, cauliflowers and more vegetables that people claimed they only grow in the north.
Signify if you have interest.
The Farm is Located along Idi Iroko road Ok Odan after Owode yewa. Ogun state
You can check www.bigprojectdreamf.com to see picture of what we grow both in the open field and in the green house.
Limited space available, we only have accommodation for 10people per time.
We will send you the soft copy of the manual to avoid saying we are charging you for training materials.
oolayheni@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by smithboela(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2014
I am interested, my email is : olerikoleri@gmail.com, bb pin:2815245C
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by ops(m): 9:21am On Oct 30, 2014
Hi. Afew weeks ago, on another thread, you asked people to indicate interest in cultivating some of these same crops.
You asked for contact addresses and size of land available. Haven't heard anything since then o.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ ops check my post this morning. The stuff will start next planting season. I just want to use the opportunity too tin those that have not done it before to prepare them
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by ops(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
@bigproject.
Ok. Thanks a lot for the update.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by bunmita: 2:27am On Nov 02, 2014
Interested. bunmita@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by olushollys(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2014
ok. I'm in olushollys@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by amokemi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
@bigproject, i checked your website. nice home page you have but thats all that on the website. Is the site still under construction?
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by rareman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
Am interested, when is it starting what's the cost. Thanks chukwudumifeanyi@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
I have email you all. Please not that it is not with compulsion but only for the interested few.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
amokemi:
@bigproject, i checked your website. nice home page you have but thats all that on the website. Is the site still under construction?
@ Amokemi we are still working on it but that is not paramount to what we are doing at the moment. There is something big coming soon and every trainee will benefit from it
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by TOLUWAYEMI(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Am interested. My email is fiyinadediran@yahoo.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by jaydee87(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
interested too my email is jidedada2000@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by profchimex(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
anayochimex@gmail.com
I am over interested!
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2014
I have sent the detailed message to your inbox, you have between now and thursday morning to respond fter which the curtain will be closed.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2014
The training started on Monday for the serious minded people that are ready for farming
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Guarantor(m): 2:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Sir,
I am keenly interested.
Sorry, i am a little late, i am just aware, kindly accept my entrance. pls mail details to
a4labi2013@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Bossken(m): 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
I am interested sir.

Babekeny@gmail.com

bigproject:
I want to train young farmers for 3 weeks on how to plant Cucumber,Cabbage,Carrot,Onions,Green pepper,Yellow Atarodo,Tomato, cauliflowers and more vegetables that people claimed they only grow in the north.
You can check www.bigprojectdreamf.com to see picture of what we grow both in the open field and in the green house.
We will send you the soft copy of the manual to avoid saying we are charging you for training materials.
oolayheni@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Emmy3791: 4:37am On Jan 06, 2016
I am interested. My email is emmanuelvictor907@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by ishoyemomooba: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
Am interested my mail is yemoofatty@yahoo. Com & my no is 08055033624
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by biookuta(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
bigproject:
We will send you the soft copy of the manual tio avoid saying we are charging you for training materials.
oolayheni@gmail.com
am interested my email is biomusaishiak@yahoo.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Kunleoduwole(m): 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
i am interested......oduwole.o@acn.aero
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by nbolaji(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2016
interested Brinhtc@gmail.
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by jethro2: 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
On farm Vegetable Practical and Agribusiness Training
Venue: Ago Amodu Saki East LGA of Oyo State
Time Table For February 1st - 26th
1st week.
Hot pepper
Sweet peppers
Cauliflower
2nd week. Cucumber
Okro
Water Melon
Radish
3rd week. Cabbage
Tomato
Brocolli
Ugu
4th week. Beetroot
Lettuce
Onion
Sweet Corn
Trainings will involve
1. Soil Requirement and Soil treatment
2. Method of planting; Direct or transplanting
3. Planting Space
4. Nutrient and water requirement
5. Disease and Pest
6. Maturity days
7. Health benefit of each
8. Storage and packaging
9. Marketing
10. Profitability.
11. Methods of staking
12. And lots more

Trainee fee. A month N25,000
2 Weeks. N15,000
1 week. N 10,000

For more details call
or send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
follow us on www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by xheyi: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
I am interested, my email is oluwaxheyi@gmail.com
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by hayzed1090: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Am interested but am based in lagos
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by Babakolanut(m): 6:39am On May 04, 2022
Do you plan to hold the training this year? My WhatsApp +2349034612092
Re: Three Weeks Intensive Training On Vegetable Farming-signify If You Have Interest by winningway: 7:58pm On May 04, 2022
I'm interested in the vegetable ugu farm training

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Farmers In Abuja, Kogi, Nasarawa, Niger & Kaduna States, Let's Meet Here / The Most Expensive Chicken In The World, Sold For 900'000naira (£1'700) / Garri Processing- Manual Frying With More Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.