Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? (1168 Views)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Ur LOVE? / Areas To Kiss Ur Love Ones / Write Ur Love Quote Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by girlsoswit(f): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2008
Don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing so says D'banj or Ski banj like his Jamaican Friends call him. When one is in love, I mean real love one can do and undo all in the name of love. Now what do u do when you actually find out after many years that the one whom you dearly treasure and want to spend the rest of your life with is ur blood relation say Sister, brother, niece, uncle, aunt, nephew bla bla bla. What are you going to do? We all are aware that Our Culture or tradition here does not permit this kind of thing and believes it is an abomination to date one's blood relation no matter hw distant the relation is to u. Remember this person we are refering to has totally won ur heart that u can't find yourself leaving him/her. Are you going to damn all consequences and go ahead with marriage or walk away? please I need as honest replies as possible.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by Godalone(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
This is serious o,i am coming back.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by igwe11(m): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Don't get it twisted love is a beautiful thing so says D'banj or Ski banj like his Jamaican Friends call him. When one is in love, I mean real love one can do and undo all in the name of love. Now what do u do when you actually find out after many years that the one whom you dearly treasure and want to spend the rest of your life with is ur blood relation say Sister, brother, niece, uncle, aunt, nephew bla bla bla. What are you going to do? We all are aware that Our Culture or tradition here does not permit this kind of thing and believes it is an abomination to date one's blood relation no matter hw distant the relation is to u. Remember this person we are refering to has totally won ur heart that u can't find yourself leaving him/her. Are you going to damn all consequences and go ahead with marriage or walk away? please I need as honest replies as possible.
If they are normal human beings, their mindsets will act upon the whole drama.
love as you call it can exist b/w mother and son  , father and daughter ,b/w brothers, sisters etc but that does not mean they can marry themselves.
so let them see themselves as what they are (cousins or what have you) as nature has made it, else their conscience will never let them be!! for d rest of their lives.
Mind you, Blood is thicker than water!!!!
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by izeek(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2008
and then give birth to what?
ur nephew, niece, cousin?
what will ur child be when u go ahead without thinking of the consequence.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by MrCrackles(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2008
Na to die oo! grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ topic

No one must hear of it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by girlsoswit(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
Godalone:

This is serious o,i am coming back.

Pulls his shirt. You are nt going anywhre. Stay here or else
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by izeek(m): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
@POST,
if am too ask, u ever heard or seen such happen?
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2008
izeek:

@POST,
if am too ask, u ever heard or seen such happen?

You nor dey read news?

We don abbandon caves since oo! tongue grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by minute(f): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2008
Girlsowit you know its weird when you're thinking like this. undecided undecided undecided

You need help.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by izeek(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
@mich,
sorry i dint know u was the news,
ur uncle married ur aunty and gave birth to u ( thier niece).
tank God u r out of the cave.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2008
izeek:

@mich,
sorry i dint know u was the news,
ur uncle married ur aunty and gave birth to u ( their niece).
tank God u r out of the cave.

Nice try!

But try harder! tongue grin
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by spef008: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

No one must hear of it!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i know say men dey emotionally weak but dat no mean say, wink
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by girlsoswit(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2008
minute:

Girlsowit you know its weird when you're thinking like this. undecided undecided undecided

You need help.

Probably you need help to understand the post very well. I did that post on what is happening in real sense of life. Or are u nt a Naigerian. Haven't you heard of stuffs like this. Infact, there was one that was very common long time back of a twins- a boy and a girl whose parents seperated while they were still babies. The father went away wth the girl and the mother took the boy. They both lived in differnt countries. While the two met, courted and got married, none was aware. They actually had to get married secretly cos the lady got pregnant in courtship. When they got married to themselves and had already given birth they decided to invite both parents b4 they found out that they were twins. They eventually killed themselves cos they cudn't just stand the news. I did this post becos yesterday smeone said the person he was dating whom he actually met during his service and decided to introduce her to the family after a year of dating, nw found out that she was his niece. The whole family is in confusion and outburst cos they think it is a taboo and says a big NO to the marriage while he is thinking of damning the consequences becos of the love he has for her. Hope you nw understand. I am not being weird here and I base my stories on real life happenings cos I dnt believe in pretence. So if you av got smethn to say to d post pls do deligently and if nt, U knw what to do.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by kumbalo(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2008
the one whom you dearly treasure and want to spend the rest of your life with is ur blood relation say Sister, brother, niece, uncle, aunt, nephew bla bla bla. What are you going to do?

I will simply quit the relationship than spend the rest of my life struggling, fighting, having quarrels with relatives of mine over what they consider an abomination(whose views in a way, i share, because of my family background) cool
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by spef008: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

well for me due to tradition and the fact that as soon as we realise that we are blood related,guilt comes in and the love is bound to quiver, so i will just walk away to avoid consequences
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by kumbalo(m): 5:44pm On Nov 18, 2008
Probably you need help to understand the post very well. I did that post on what is happening in real sense of life. Or are u nt a Naigerian. Haven't you heard of stuffs like this. Infact, there was one that was very common long time back of a twins- a boy and a girl whose parents seperated while they were still babies. The father went away wth the girl and the mother took the boy. They both lived in differnt countries. While the two met, courted and got married, none was aware. They actually had to get married secretly because the lady got pregnant in courtship. When they got married to themselves and had already given birth they decided to invite both parents before they found out that they were twins. They eventually killed themselves because they cudn't just stand the news. I did this post because yesterday smeone said the person he was dating whom he actually met during his service and decided to introduce her to the family after a year of dating, nw found out that she was his niece. The whole family is in confusion and outburst because they think it is a taboo and says a big NO to the marriage while he is thinking of damning the consequences because of the love he has for her. Hope you nw understand. I am not being weird here and I base my stories on real life happenings because I dnt believe in pretence. So if you av got smethn to say to d post please do deligently and if nt, U knw what to do.

i heard a similar story sometimes ago that a Step son got a step daughter pregnant and so many other ones. Believe me, this could happen to any body , just anybody cos it's a small world
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by spef008: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2008
girlsoswit:

Probably you need help to understand the post very well. I did that post on what is happening in real sense of life. Or are u nt a Naigerian. Haven't you heard of stuffs like this. Infact, there was one that was very common long time back of a twins- a boy and a girl whose parents seperated while they were still babies. The father went away wth the girl and the mother took the boy. They both lived in differnt countries. While the two met, courted and got married, none was aware. They actually had to get married secretly because the lady got pregnant in courtship. When they got married to themselves and had already given birth they decided to invite both parents before they found out that they were twins. They eventually killed themselves because they cudn't just stand the news. I did this post because yesterday smeone said the person he was dating whom he actually met during his service and decided to introduce her to the family after a year of dating, nw found out that she was his niece. The whole family is in confusion and outburst because they think it is a taboo and says a big NO to the marriage while he is thinking of damning the consequences because of the love he has for her. Hope you nw understand. I am not being weird here and I base my stories on real life happenings because I dnt believe in pretence. So if you av got smethn to say to d post please do deligently and if nt,  U knw what to do.

well i understand the story line, if the guy in question thinks he can damn the consequences and go ahead, wat abt the girl? will she also damn the consequences and proceed with him, all the same if they both proceed then they are bound to face challenges and difficulties from all corners in life.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by girlsoswit(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ Kumbalo,

You see what I mean. You are very correct. It's not possible to knw all our family members especially for those who come from a polygamous home.

@ spef008,

Thanks for the spirit of understanding God has bestowed upon you. It's really difficult cos the both of them still can't come to terms that they are related. I guess there's still smething deep down in them that's biting them hard. I guess probably they had sex 2geda, but I dnt knw hw true dat is cos he didn't disclose that to anyone.
Re: What Are You Going To Do If You Find Out Ur Love Is Your Blood Relation? by girlsoswit(f): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2008
michelin89:

Nice try!

But try harder! tongue grin

smiley smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Girl / She Said She Dont Like Kissing:o / Was I Wrong Here And What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.