Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice (838 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / My Best Friend Dating My Ex Pls Advice / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2014
I have this guy I knew back then in school and he was my senior colleague buh I don't talk to, am only familiar with his friends. This year, we starting chatting on fbk and then I finally met him last month. We got talking @ his place and we went out to drink and I got drunk. In my drunken state, I felt something inside me and I immediately jump off, it was his d**k. Gosh! I was messed up. Now, his friend whom i've known long b4 him is asking me out. Pls what do I do?
Re: Pls Advice by darisgod(m): 7:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Ummmm

U felt sumtin inside u

Anyway it is well
Re: Pls Advice by iceberylin(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=20pt]māy god dęlįvęŗ yoų ƒŗom şţųpįdįţy [/size] undecided
Re: Pls Advice by Goldenboy007(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2014
See story !!! You jumped off after how many rounds? You better jump back in except you want tonservice him and all his friend !!! He already shared your story with them ! Free for all, go get yours !
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:
See story !!! You jumped off after how many rounds? You better jump back in except you want tonservice him and all his friend !!! He already shared your story with them ! Free for all, go get yours !
kinda harsh tho! Anyways, it is well..
Re: Pls Advice by Goldenboy007(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2014
lagmostkuit:
kinda harsh tho! Anyways, it is well..

OK I apologize for being harsh but really if you admitted you made a mistake the first time, must you make another one ? If a man cheats you once, its his shame but if he cheats you twice it becomes your shame !!! Don't be naive, he has shared his experience and they all want to use you!
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2014
Goldenboy007:

OK I apologize for being harsh but really if you admitted you made a mistake the first time, must you make another one ? If a man cheats you once, its his shame but if he cheats you twice it becomes your shame !!! Don't be naive, he has shared his experience and they all want to use you!
Thanks a whole.. I really do appreciate
Re: Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2014
We got talking @ his place and we went out to drink and I got drunk. In my drunken state, I felt something inside me and I immediately jump off, it was his d**k. Gosh! I was messed up.

This is the funniest joke of the 21st century

ROTFL cheesy
Re: Pls Advice by izsmike: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
*singing*
facebook love, i'm waiting for your "i felt something" on my wall, nibo le n lo....
Re: Pls Advice by Godmother(f): 10:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Listen to goldenboy, I think he's right. Just avoid every single person associated with that guy. And you also were careless, getting drunk on a first date with a guy you didn't know too well. Shame that he took advantage of you though. But I'm sure you've learnt your lessons

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help: A Romancelander About To Commit Suicide (see Pix) / How To Appear More Attractive To Women. / Panacea For Unremitted Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.