Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online (5868 Views)

How Ladies Push Their Man Away Unknowingly / How Ladies Hold Their BF When They Know He Has A Bright Future(pic) / Men With Skinny Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by LegenduryNueLs: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
AgapeCharis:
O booii!!!

Na wa o

♥Annypie for Miss Nairaland♥

..why you dey campaign for my thread?? undecidedundecided
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Mprex(f): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
That pix was used to advertise a corset.

A corset is a support under garment that helps to trim the waist gradually over a period of time so Op stop making noise undecided
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guys always appreciate fake tinz on social networks, and that y girls keep deceiving till you fall for them online and it will be difficlt for you to back off when you see them real life
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
LegenduryNueLs:
..why you dey campaign for my thread?? undecidedundecided
..sowie hun,our apologies
plz do vote tho.

oya oo Agapecharis,may we come dey go..
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by agarawu23(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols grin she photo shopped it or what?
guess is a longtime u heard from me. my ban is over. undecided

that's how u ladies decieve us but we guys r wise now.
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
agarawu23:
guess is a longtime u heard from me. my ban is over. undecided

that's how u ladies decieve us but we guys r wise now.
I'm sorry, do I know u?
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by agarawu23(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm sorry, do I know u?
yh
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by halmeyd(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hahaha Walaii boy alinco get hipz paz diz grl!
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by mimiejacobz(f): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mprex:
That pix was used to advertise a corset.

A corset is a support under garment that helps to trim the waist gradually over a period of time so Op stop making noise undecided

A corset only reduces ur waistline not adding dt amount of flesh to hips,dt gal no even get hope of hips nt to talk of this wide
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2014
women are disgracing women lyk cwiously
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by Mprex(f): 11:22am On Nov 02, 2014
mimiejacobz:

A corset only reduces ur waistline not adding dt amount of flesh to hips,dt gal no even get hope of hips nt to talk of this wide
but you dont know that when your waistline is smaller, it makes your hips appear wider, moreover, that was just an advert.

Why am I explaining sef. sad
Re: See How Ladies Are Deceiving Men With S*xy Body Online by noblegrex: 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
01karma:
Hahahaha girls are the most funniest thing that happen to the earth..
walahii, I don't know so so funny n its funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Sane Guy Will Marry A Nairaland Female / What Does It Take A Non-igbo To Marry An Educated Igbo From Awka, Anambra State / outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.