Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells (4713 Views)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / He Was The Head Boy Of Our School In 1961-Gen.Buhari's Classmates Come Out pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by oludashmi(f): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2014
It seems the health of Omonigho Abraham, the 4-year boy attacked by 2 German dogs has worsened. The father of the boy said his head now smells offensively where he is being treated at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, Ikeja.

He said, “My boy still complains of pains in different parts of his body. Also, when they open the bandage on his head, you will see that there is no much difference. It’s still like the first time the incident happened. In fact, for up to two weeks no consultant or doctor attended to him, and his head started smelling.

“We have been told he may still have to be admitted for six months or up to one year, for the doctors to do a skin-grafting surgery on his open skull. They will cut skin from parts of his body, to cover up the skull.

“The Lagos State Government, through its Ministry of Health, has already played its part by writing a letter to LASUTH that it would foot all the bills for which we are grateful.

“But when the letter got to them, they did not implement it. I was still buying the drugs till yesterday (Tuesday) that I was exhausted and I cried out that I did not have any money to buy drugs again.

“That was when the management of the hospital led by the Chief Medical Director, apologised and promised to start implementing the state government’s order. I have decided to wait for at least a week and see if they will change, like they promised.

“The real issue I have now is that they (LASUTH) have not released the medical report which I asked for since October 16. They (LASUTH) have been directing me from one person to another and I am getting tired. If I see the report, I will know what exactly to do about this issue.”

Another report says the hospital management were angered by the fundraising program for Omonigho which they feel the father was using to make money from his son’s predicament.

The father later said he was called into a meeting on Tuesday in which the management of the hospital promised to start implementing the state government’s pledge to Omonigho.

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/omonighos-head-boy-attacked-by-dogs-now-smells/

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Omexonomy: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2014
The hospital fashola and tinubu claimed to be a world class hospital cannot treat the injury of this boy. Little wonder tinubu spent $200million in buying fleet of privat jets to take him and his family to europe whenever they are having headache.
Buhari is under attack all the paid cyber rodents and cyber bedbugs should come to his rescue.
cc. Gbawe
cc. Barcanista
cc egift
cc cramjones
cc berem
cc obiagelli
cc demdem.
cc slidewaxie
and every other APC winches and winzard in nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Omexonomy: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2014
The hospital fashola and tinubu claimed to be a world class hospital cannot treat the injury of this boy. Little wonder tinubu spent $200million in buying fleet of privat jets to take him and his family to europe whenever they are having headache.
Tinubu and fashola are under attack all the paid cyber rodents and cyber bedbugs should come to their rescue.
cc. Gbawe
cc. Barcanista
cc egift
cc cramjones
cc berem
cc obiagelli
cc demdem.
cc slidewaxie

6 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by redcliff: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2014
I strongly suggest that if the parents of this boy have the money, they should just better fly him abroad. It makes more sense because they would treat him fine. Healthcare is a joke. Nigeria is a joke..
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by RockMaxi: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
Tinubu and fashola are under attack all the paid cyber rodents and cyber bedbugs should come to their rescue.

This young boy is dying yet the only thing you can come up with is your unfinished illusion about how Lagos is governed.
Please don't stand logic on its head with this attitude of political sentiments. Will Fashola be the one to teach the medical personnel what to do after committing his government to paying the bills. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by hayzed2: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
Buhari is under attack all the paid cyber rodents and cyber bedbugs should come to his rescue.
cc. Gbawe
cc. Barcanista
cc egift
cc cramjones
cc berem
cc obiagelli
cc demdem.
cc slidewaxie

Did tinubu borrowed money from one of your family to buy the jet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by ojdollars(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Please Nairalanders, I'm pleading with everyone who opens this thread to please provide a working phone number of that Hospital and the number of this little boys Father. I'm willing to pay for whatever they are asking him in other for them to treat this little boy. Please if you have that information post it ASAP, I want this boy alive and back to school. I won't let another kid die just like that again, please get the word out and connect me with this family if you can please.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Swot26(m): 8:32am On Oct 30, 2014
I'll prefer the Lagos government to use the money fly the boy abroad instead of waiting for those medical parcolism in Lasuth.......
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2014
This write-up is misleading. Grab Guardian newspaper today, the boy and his father are together smiling.... grin

Sai APC

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by ojdollars(m): 8:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Keneking:
This write-up is misleading. Grab Guardian newspaper today, the boy and his father are together smiling.... grin

Sai APC

Please is there a link online for the guardian page that reported the news of the boy and his father smiling together?
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by hazyfm: 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
cc. Gbawe
cc. Barcanista
cc egift
cc cramjones
cc berem
cc obiagelli
cc demdem.
cc slidewaxie

Kindly let us know when you grow up

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by VirginFinder: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
O my!
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Omexonomy: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2014
hazyfm:

Kindly let us know when you grow up
how dare you say such thing to me for attacking the lies they call hospital havent you seen the hype and propaganda of how treatment is free for everybody as always shown in LTV and TVC. My brother please grow up and stop sniffing that thing you always hid and sniff.

3 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Omexonomy: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2014
RockMaxi:

This young boy is dying yet the only thing you can come up with is your unfinished illusion about how Lagos is governed.
Please don't stand logic on its head with this attitude of political sentiments. Will Fashola be the one to teach the medical personnel what to do after committing his government to paying the bills. embarassed

i dont exchange words with a payed cyber rodent. And may you never fall sick to the extent of been taking to the govt/general hospital
Let do some analysis.
Go and watch all media hype and propaganda be forced and bombarded on the people of lagos and the wider world on LTV and TVC. Then take a trip to all the state govt hospital in lagos. My brother you will shed all the tears in ur eyes.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by PapiWata: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2014
That kid can yet be saved, but reports that he smells of decay means he may have bed sores, due to not being moved frequently enough on his bed by nurses, or that his initial wounds are not healing properly. He will not last much longer IF he is not REMOVED from where he is, and taken to a COMPETENT hospital inside or outside of Nigeria.

If this child's condition cannot be addressed by any hospital in Lagos State, then I hereby appeal to the people's governor of Lagos State, Raji Fashola SAN, to have the dog attack child victim airlifted to the UK or Germany for the specialized treatment that is so urgently needed NOW to save his young life. THE GOOD publicity that will accrue from such an act of humane benevolence will FAR outweigh the monetary cost of that emergency evacuation and overseas treatment, even when viewed from through the lens of cold political expedience.

Your Excellency Governor Fashola please step in and act in your capacity to do so in a manner that will turn the tide and save the kid.

2 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 30, 2014
Please the child should be flown abroad for treatment. For his head to be oozing out offensive smell,its no longer something that should be treated with kid gloves.
I wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by seangy4konji: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2014
Not so good news. And you people v billions hanging around in accounts all over the world.

That's why you should always know that if you are not part of them looters or rich corrupt and you let anything happen to you in Nigeria?

You are on your own.

May god help this little kid.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Keneking:

Sai APC
That's a big, fat lie from you angry. I heard it over the Radio this morning angry. What do you stand to gain from misleading others, in this case sad sad undecided
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by mytime24(f): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2014
9ja turnin everytin 2politics since 1960 undecided
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by hazyfm: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
how dare you say such thing to me for attacking the lies they call hospital havent you seen the hype and propaganda of how treatment is free for everybody as always shown in LTV and TVC. My brother please grow up and stop sniffing that thing you always hid and sniff.

Well noted.
But still kindly let us know when you grow up
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by IGBOSON1: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Swot26:
I'll prefer the Lagos government to use the money fly the boy abroad instead of waiting for those medical parcolism in Lasuth.......

^^^I don't know why the millions of millionaires and billionaires we have in this country can't just send this boy and his parents abroad ASAP! Every minute counts for Gods sake!

Healthcare in this country is a crying shame, and this is why all these ex and current gov't officials and their families are wise enough to go abroad when they feel sick! Tell me why this boy can't get adequate treatment in Lagos that we're told has been governed well by 'progressives' since 1999!

It's at times like this i wish i was very rich! I'd just contact the boys father and before the end of this week they'd all be in a proper hospital in Europe or the US! This country is full of wicked evil people!
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by 1shortblackboy: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2014
a boy is dying and all people van post is pdp apc sai buhari jonathan till 2019........mcheeeeewww
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by egbaguy: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2014
One of the reasons I hate DOGS!!!!! May God heal d little boy

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by enomakos(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2014
i wish i can go and rob the central bank to sent this kid abroad
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Adrenaline123(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
ojdollars:
Please Nairalanders, I'm pleading with everyone who opens this thread to please provide a working phone number of that Hospital and the number of this little boys Father. I'm willing to pay for whatever they are asking him in other for them to treat this little boy. Please if you have that information post it ASAP, I want this boy alive and back to school. I won't let another kid die just like that again, please get the word out and connect me with this family if you can please.

Here, I saw this on different blogs when I searched google, Omonigho's Fathers phone number.
Abraham Odia
Tel: 07061833256
Call the number to confirm.

You can find his acc number in the sources.

sources:
http://kingsleyprincewillng..in/2014_10_01_archive.html

http://deborachidume..in/2014/10/please-help-omonigho-abraham.html

http://www.babawalexy9ja.com/2014/10/omonigho-abrahams-head-oozing-and.html
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
chimkaire:
That's a big, fat lie from you angry. I heard it over the Radio this morning angry. What do you stand to gain from misleading others, in this case sad sad undecided

Pls read page 14 of metro file page of Guardian Newspaper of October 30, 2014.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by idumuose(m): 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Please the child should be flown abroad for treatment. For his head to be oozing out offensive smell,its no longer something that should be treated with kid gloves.
I wish him speedy recovery.
Fly him abroad ke? What happened to your lagos state health sector?

I thought the state govt built world standard hospitals?

Oh! That reminds me of Fayemi's uncompleted hospital building that was commissioned by Atiku.

Abi is Jonathan the reason why Lagos state has a deplorable health sector?

Ndi ara.
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

Fly him abroad ke? What happened to your lagos state health sector?

I thought the state govt built world standard hospitals?

Oh! That reminds me of Fayemi's uncompleted hospital building that was commissioned by Atiku.

Abi is Jonathan the reason why Lagos state has a deplorable health sector?

Ndi ara.
oh please shut the fucck up your heartless buffoon. A little boy's life is in danger and all you do is to politicize the issue. Don't lemme wish what happened to that child to happen to your own child if you don't stop annoying me with your idiotic comments.

Idiotta!!

3 Likes

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by ojdollars(m): 12:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
UPDATE On Omonigho: I just called and spoke to Mr.Abraham, Omonigho's father at the Hospital where he is right now. We spoke at length and he thanked me for calling, thanked every other persons who has responded. He also told me that, some people are accusing him of trying to use his son's ailment to raise money for himself. That is son's illness is not that serious, he told me that even though he is poor. That no amount is enough to replace his son in his life, he thanked me profusely and I was move to tears. This goes to show how decayed our system has been for long, this can never happen here in the States. He told me His son is receiving treatment now and is in a stable condition thus so far, that he is going to update me on whatsapp as the treatment continues with every updates he gets from the doctor(s).

I promised to send him Money via Western Union today once the stores are open as it's the early hours of the morning. He prayed for me, he was overwhelmed with joy. Just for the thought of some good and noble citizens of our great country Nigeria who has been calling him all day regarding his sons health, I want to plead with everyone here to help whenever there is a call to help like this. You don't know what may befall you or your love one's tomorrow. I still have family back in Nigeria, I wouldn't want someone else to turn their eyes away in times of need where I can't come through for them.

He is happy because we reached out, I told him where I heard about him from (Nairaland). Thank you Nigerians, thank you Nairalanders for your outstandingly contributions, thank you to all who called whether to offer help or not. I'm grateful on behalf of that little child, I will make sure to play a good role in his life and entire family even after he leaves that Hospital. Thanks to Adrenaline123(m) for posting the right contact to Omonigho's father on time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nigerian dogs, like the Nigerian people that own them, are stressed out as hell because of the chaotic, disorderly, and unruly society which they find themselves in, thus they act aggressively and are quick to inflict harm (out of fear and stress) even when unprovoked.

Do not pet a strange dog in Nigeria, it will maul you.

1 Like

Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by ojdollars(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Adrenaline123:

Here, I saw this on different blogs when I searched google, Omonigho's Fathers phone number.
Abraham Odia
Tel: 07061833256
Call the number to confirm.

You can find his acc number in the sources.

sources:
http://kingsleyprincewillng..in/2014_10_01_archive.html

http://deborachidume..in/2014/10/please-help-omonigho-abraham.html

http://www.babawalexy9ja.com/2014/10/omonigho-abrahams-head-oozing-and.html

Thank you a million
Re: Omonigho’s Head: Boy Attacked By Dogs Now Smells by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
ojdollars:
UPDATE On Omonigho: I just called and spoke to Mr.Abraham, Omonigho's father at the Hospital where he is right now. We spoke at length and he thanked me for calling, thanked every other persons who has responded. He also told me that, some people are accusing him of trying to use his son's ailment to raise money for himself. That is son's illness is not that serious, he told me that even though he is poor. That no amount is enough to replace his son in his life, he thanked me profusely and I was move to tears. This goes to show how decayed our system has been for long, this can never happen here in the States. He told me His son is receiving treatment now and is in a stable condition thus so far, that he is going to update me on whatsapp as the treatment continues with every updates he gets from the doctor(s).

I promised to send him Money via Western Union today once the stores are open as it's the early hours of the morning. He prayed for me, he was overwhelmed with joy. Just for the thought of some good and noble citizens of our great country Nigeria who has been calling him all day regarding his sons health, I want to plead with everyone here to help whenever there is a call to help like this. You don't know what may befall you or your love one's tomorrow. I still have family back in Nigeria, I wouldn't want someone else to turn their eyes away in times of need where I can't come through for them.

He is happy because we reached out, I told him where I heard about him from (Nairaland). Thank you Nigerians, thank you Nairalanders for your outstandingly contributions, thank you to all who called whether to offer help or not. I'm grateful on behalf of that little child, I will make sure to play a good role in his life and entire family even after he leaves that Hospital. Thanks to Adrenaline123(m) for posting the right contact to Omonigho's father on time.
God bless you abundantly sir!
I might not have enough to give but my heart and prayers are with the little boy. I hate to see kids suffer!
It is well.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever / PHOTOS: CBN Governor Spends N17Billion Fraudulently On Mansions / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.