Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku (5170 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2014
every famous politician must be in one cult else they won't thrive.

you think politicians just play games without a concrete backup?

Ade laff all of una
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by okpamson15(m): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Daddy u can lie oh.
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by aumeehn: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
khattab02:
lol.. U sef! Why u say na lie?
i mek good use of my brain!!
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by khattab02: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
aumeehn:
i mek good use of my brain!!
lol..ok
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by noblealuu: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
em77:
My brothers Maku is sayin d truth, that is happenin every where. Even union poltics dy wil want you 2 join cult b4 u can get d position.

Bro tell them, I wish they understood.
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by akinsadeez(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
This reminds me of the laughable situation of Omisore eating roasted corn on the streets of Osun when he wanted to become governor. Why is it that whenever these politicians are vying for positions, that is when they come up with all sorts of cock and bull stories to tug on our emotions and paint themselves as part of the masses. In short he is trying to tell us he is not desperate for the position.

Well, Goodluck told us how he was shoe less in otuoke and we all bought it and placed him in Aso Rock so I am not surprised Maku is also taking a page out of his Boss' book. I guess the end justifies the means.
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by johnmartus(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
hey I never know that married man can lie like this imagine dude eventually become governor I swear. this man can sell government house
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by rallymento(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
This election period eh! I don read many articles! Lies too much !
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by sharawwy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na wash jo
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by kbabajide(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
as if he is not cult before story for d gods
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
B4 nkur, u no knw say u must belong or u just wan do holy holy 4 us.
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by arsetalks(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Is this the same Maku who is fond of lying? Does he not know no one takes him serious any more?
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by tit(f): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Labaran Maku!
The next Governor of Nassarawa State!
You have already won with a moonslide!
APContherun!
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by stinggy(m): 5:39am On Oct 31, 2014
menabadoo:
every famous politician must be in one cult else they won't thrive.

you think politicians just play games without a concrete backup?

Ade laff all of una

So he isn't in one yet?
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by Charbless(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Then, Join am nah. Na u be First person
Re: They Told Me To Join A Cult If I Must Become Governor - Labaran Maku by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2014
stinggy:

So he isn't in one yet?
most definitely, he is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of Dead Abubakar Shekau, The Ex Boko Haram Leader / Sarduana Of Kastina Visits Gov. Obiano- Picture / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.