Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Music: Oh My Jesu ~ Mike Abdul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Oh My Jesu ~ Mike Abdul (829 Views)

Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Oh My Jesu ~ Mike Abdul by GospelHotspot(f): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2014
JESUS is friends with Mike Abdul and the gospel music man chooses to express it in “Oh My Jesu”.This track will definitely hit the clubs before you know it and gospel music will definitely take “THE MESSAGE” to the ends of the earth.

Download, Listen and Enjoy

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/2014/08/music-oh-my-jesu-mike-abdul-mikeabdulng.html

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To God For Someone To Drink And Sell Beer? / Is There Anything Attached To Pacing While Praying / You Negroes Know You Shall Enslave The Nations? Thus Saith The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.