Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki (1090 Views)

Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Inferno Consumes 20-yr-old Lady Hours After Writing JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by TinyToes: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2014
More here - http://.com/2014/10/30/22-year-old-lady-kills-man-who-allegedly-tried-to-rape-her-in-lekki/

According to The Punch, an unidentified suspected rapist has been killed in the Lekki area of Lagos State while attempting to rape a 22-year-old woman, Ifeoma Okechukwu. The incident happened on Monday, around 12.30pm, in Atlantic View Estate, Alpha Beach Road, Lekki. Okechukwu was on her menstrual period and had gone out to buy sanitary pads. The Imo State indigene was said to be on her way back home when she was accosted by the stranger.
According to her statement,

“After buying the sanitary pads, I was going back home when I saw a man, who should be in his forties, standing at a corner. He approached me and ordered me to take him to my house.“He put his hand into his pocket as if he wanted to bring out a weapon.

He said he would kill me if I shouted. When we got to the house, he said I should shut the door and I did. He said I should remove my clothes; and I started begging him, but he refused to listen. So I told him to let me get to the kitchen because I was cooking something and I would be back.

I got a rod and hid it in my wrapper. I went back and moved slowly towards him, still begging, but he refused. He was taking off his clothes and wearing a condom when I used the rod to hit him in the head. I started screaming. And then I picked the phone and called my uncle.”

The victim’s uncle, who pleaded anonymity, told Punch Metro that he went to report the matter at the Ilasan Police Station after learning what had happened. Read his submission below:

“I was not at home when the incident happened and her younger brother had also gone out. So, she was alone in the house and it was possible he had been monitoring her movement. When she called me and said what had happened, I left the office and went to the police station in Jakande Estate where I reported the matter.”

A police source told our correspondent that investigators found a pack of condoms on the deceased, including a phone without a SIM card. The source added that since the incident happened, no one had shown up to claim the man’s corpse.

“He was about wearing the condom when the girl hit him on the head and he died. His mission was to rape her and steal from the house. He probably took advantage of her frail stature. We have got information that he was not alone.

He belonged to a gang that has been terrorising Lekki residents for some time now. And that’s why since this incident, nobody knows his name and address, and none of his relatives has come forward to say they know him.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos State Command, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, promised to call back, but he had yet to do so as of the time of filing this report. Okechukwu was however said to have been arrested and detained in police custody.

Hope the police don’t twist this story o! #justsaying

Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by ugoboss26(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Police na Oliver TWIST before na.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Sleekydee(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Idonbilivit....Hooooo ma god!!!
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by lowwenfresh: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
see person papa lying foolishly dead on the floor.. weytin conji they do boys no be here oooo.. the Govt should look into this, and find a solutions to solve this problem of conji.. lol
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by maryam6(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2014
serves him ryt though murder is also a big sin.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Tallesty1(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
maryam6:
serves him ryt though murder is also a big sin.
What are you saying?
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by eightsin(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Dead for a puss.y. Smh conji na bastard
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 30, 2014
SMFH some people and born loser and die a loser.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by maryam6(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
What are you saying?
wat did u read?

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by hungryboy(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2014
A rapist trying to wear condoms first before molesting u
A rapist telling u to take him to your home first,
This things don't add up,
This could even be a love story gone wrong,
But since we can't hear the man's side of story now, and our policemen are no good at investigations,
that man is guilty as charged

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 30, 2014
I don't get it. Since the police has established that the dead ïdiot was a known criminal who belonged ro a gang that had been "terrorising Lekki", why is the girl in detention? Is it not evident that she killed the bastard in self-defence?
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Rapsainot(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
hungryboy:
But since we can't hear the man's side of story now and our policemen are no good at investigations,

just my thought...... abi nah, he's a stranger yet you took him home.

his phone is without a sim.... hmmm I smell something fishy there
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by saintikechi(m): 9:00am On Oct 30, 2014
hungryboy:
But since we can't hear the man's side of story now and our policemen are no good at investigations,

i dont believe it either, who uses a phone without sim card ? I think he has been having an affair with the girl, she killed him and took his sim card and deleted all the love mesages on his phone, so no one can trace their relationship.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2014
pro01:
I don't get it. Since the police has established that the dead ïdiot was a known criminal who belonged ro a gang that had been "terrorising Lekki", why is the girl in detention? Is it not evident that she killed the bastard in self-defence?
My brother, if you read that story with a clear mind, U'll know it doesnt add up.
Which kind of molester allows you to go to the kitchen all alone on your own when he knows there are dangerous objects there and maybe an escape route.
A molester telling you to take him to your home? How is he sure she is the only one at home?

I believe its a case of manslaughter but the whole story was twisted to help the girl avoid jail

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Rapsainot(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2014
Harbioollah:

My brother, if you read that story with a clear mind, U'll know it doesnt add up.
Which kind of molester allows you to go to the kitchen all alone on your own when he knows there are dangerous objects there and maybe an escape route.

I believe its a case of manslaughter but the whole story was twisted to help the girl avoid jail
God bless you jare my brother
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2014
Harbioollah:

you should join the police force. grin

1 Like

Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Harbioollah:

A molester telling you to take him to your home? How is he sure she is the only one at home?

Well, you have a point. I was just wondering based on the police source's own admission that the man was a known member of a gang that terrorised Lekki. If that claim is true, then it's difficult to accuse the girl of any wrongdoing.
Re: 22-year-old Lady Kills Man Who Tried To Rape Her In Lekki by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
you should join the police force. grin

Lolz.
If eventually i'll join a force, the Nigerian Army is my callng.

@ pro01 , what do you expect from the police when their hands have possibly been greased. Even if the guy was a criminal, shey na today girls dey date criminals?

If you ask for my opinion based on the post, i believe the guy came for the usual but d girl, probably on menstruation didnt want to give it out and the guy refused. In the ensuing melee, she lied to him, went to the kitchen, picked an object and gboshhhhh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Reject Boko Haram Terrrorists Offer To Team Up Against Nigeria / Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread / Best Free Classifieds In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.