Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It (1148 Views)

Radio Biafra Facebook Page Is Becoming Scanty! / Reaction Of Africans When BBC Said Nigeria Flag Is Boring / Fact-Checking Nairaland Front Page: Separating Fact from Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Since yesterday to today,the front page has been uninspiring please rescue ur frontpage pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Tallesty1(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Hian.

You know see his post there?
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Kenzico(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2014
Seriously I tot d same tin

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hian.

You know see his post there?
how long are we gonna wait,,I ditched Facebook,twitter and all newspaper's for nairaland am getting dissapointed

2 Likes

Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by KillerBeauty(f): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2014
That's d reason y his looking 4 a supermod na. He tryin 2 rescue it

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2014
KillerBeauty:
That's d reason y his looking 4 a supermod na. He tryin 2 rescue it
there are so many gifted hands amongs the previous moderators,,I think the moderrators should do an elections amongst themselves
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Kenzico:
Seriously I tot d same tin
how hard is it to pick super moderator
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
how long are we gonna wait,,I ditched Facebook,twitter and all newspaper's for nairaland am getting dissapointed
Shall we protest
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Shall we protest
I dey ur back,na u go lead the train of rioters,,
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Tallesty1:
Shall we protest

I'm sure there won't be a need to protest, Seun is capable, that I'm sure.

Meanwhile, if you can do a good job as a super Mod, by all means.
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by stinggy(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
I almost did too.
You should consider going back
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
hmmmm...Nigerians ehn,they can never be satisfied..

If the mod update the front page,they will be shouting and insulting the mod for bring such topic to front page and if the mod decide not to bring up just any topic to the front page,they will still shout..

Get a life pls...
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by MadCow1: 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
udemzy101:

If the mod update the front page,they will be shouting and insulting the mod for bring such topic to front page and if the mod decide not to bring up just any topic to the front page,they will still shout..

Get a life pls...

Shaaattap!!

They said the frontpage is boring not that he shouldnt bring stuff to the frontpage..

angry

1 Like

Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by neenar: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Seun should recruit more volunteers to the ones he presently has instead of seeking to employ one. Hardly will he find any one that suits all his requirements. undecided
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by otukpo(f): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Terribly boring.

All those who wore it better, nonsense comparisons of. Celtebrities ate annoying.

When I joined nairaland, the topics were educative, the arguements and discussions were matured and intelligent. But now, it is tribal, religious, abuses with kids all over the place.

First to comment, front page celebration and booking space rubbish
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by stinggy(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2014
udemzy101:

Get a life pls...

IMustTalk.com
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by amakufrancis(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2014
guy i tot i was the only one observing it. Is damn boring.
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by 1shortblackboy: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
i guess this thread complaining of how boring the front page is will never get to the front page
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
When we are even clamoring for seun to bring down the front page.
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 30, 2014
whoever said seun is not trying should go and hang. Updating the frontpage and doing the same thing all over again since 2005 is not an easy task..... It may look enticing, but it is not as it seems.

Op, go and face ur studies..
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 30, 2014
MY FRIEND KEEP QUIET.
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2014
stinggy:

IMustTalk.com
IMustReply.com
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Shaaattap!!

They said the frontpage is boring not that he shouldnt bring stuff to the frontpage..

angry

Smh...

Madcow

Madman
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by MadCow1: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
udemzy101:

Smh...

Madcow

Madman

Yes!??

Why are you calling my Names?!

You think you can just type nonsense and get away with it?!

Seuns Frontpage Topics are boring.. Thats a fact! So if you dont have anything productive to type, then use your hands to spank your monkey.. grin
Re: Seun Nairaland Front Page Is So Boring !! Rescue It by Seun(m): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
We will hire a full time employee to keep it updated as soon as we can. Please bear with us.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

APC: Meeting On Consensus Presidential Candidate Deadlocked / Strengths And Weaknesses-jonathan And Buhari / A Nairalander Chilling With #ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.