Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram (831 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Buhari Ranked Among Famous U.S Army War College Alumni By US Ranking Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram by eejo(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2014
my inlaw fighting boko haram told this morning that some army senior officer are working for boko haram like yesterday boko haram had about 80 vans in one place before the attack in adamawa but the information was not passed on to the air force until they launch their war on uba and mubi he complain that unless those officers working for boko haram are killed the war on terror will never be won
Re: Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram by persius555(m): 9:19am On Oct 30, 2014
I dont expect the senior officers to be prosecuted cause this war is a written script that has been acted out and the c in c is too concerned about getting re-elected. My advice to youths in these troubled regions is that if you cant organise yourselves and defend your homeland then you better flee, the NA is a huge vaccum that reminds me of the saying:" the more you look the less you see".

1 Like

Re: Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram by Rich4god(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2014
I just wished all the foot soldiers will leave their duty post and return back to their respective home... Why fight BH knwin fully well that ur commanding officers will jeopardize ur effort...
Re: Shocking News About Nigeria Army War On Boko Haram by erunz(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
like what i tell people boko haram, this has been a conspiracy by the north to destabilize the country, they started by infuriating the military. All this didnt just start 5 years. it has been a long term plan. that's why we have saboteur in the military. This war is a difficult one. but i know collectively we'll surely win.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Just Gave Me 11sms And 100mb / The Making Of A Troll / Female Suicide Bomber? Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.