Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) (47686 Views)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Tinubu Is The MAJOR Problem Of Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by ElDeeVee(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
PDP is bad, APC is worse

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Toktee(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:
Can't he stay in united kingdom and recuperate properly? He looks frail.
What is he afraid of? Does he think APC will be hijacked from him while he is away?

Your health is more important than politics.
A true nigerian like tinubu will put nigerian health ahead of his own health,nigeria is sick,remember!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

If your java script is enabled,these icons will appear whenever you want to reply a post.

Click on the arrow beside 'change colour'. 6 colours will colour appear,then click on your preferred colour.

Although there are other colours which nairaland does not have .

Here are a few i have :

[/size] this is brown

‎​ (purple)

(green)

type here (Red)

These are the colours i have.

Just type a sentence after the bracket as shown on colour red and you are done.

And if you want to make it bold add [/b]
Example, [b] type here

Hope you understand?

Quote this post and you will see my original write up

see the munched part for proper understanding.

Thanks so much sire...I did it.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by idumuose(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
post=27583893:

Thanks so much sire...I did it.
Uwc
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by temitemi1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
This man is seriously SICK!!! Aunty remi, u need to tell ur husband to go back he needs to b properly treated for what eva dat is wrong wit him. Apc nah still him investment nobody dey drag am wit am BUT d only problem I think he should be worried abt is that GEJ till 2019 if him won die because of dat make him quickly do!!! GEJ till 2019 lobatan!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
himkers:
So he couldn't be treated for malaria here in Nigeria?

Nope the doctors in Nigeria are incompetent or are GEJ cabals... His state doctors are not good enough. Let's b deceiving ourself, if he to truly b for change, with all his over 900million dollars investments in Nigeria, if his excuse is the non-equipment of our Hospital he sud b able to do dat in weeks, after all it took him just 2months to complete his House. Nigerians watch out for the lies. #TheLiesMustStop. Gej till 2019
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by probsolver: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mumu angry
temitemi1:
This man is seriously SICK!!! Aunty remi, u need to tell ur husband to go back he needs to b properly treated for what eva dat is wrong wit him. Apc nah still him investment nobody dey drag am wit am BUT d only problem I think he should be worried abt is that GEJ till 2019 if him won die because of dat make him quickly do!!! GEJ till 2019 lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Uteghe(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
himkers:
So he couldn't be treated for malaria here in Nigeria?
...but even your abundance of poverty,you are willing to use ur last strength tho attract more curses.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Toktee:
A true nigerian like tinubu will put nigerian health ahead of his own health,nigeria is sick,remember!

Hmmmmmmm. Correction: Nigeria was sick before, but Nigeria is now getting well (practice of true freedom)... So y worry Him, dey can't drag nigeria sick again..
IF I WERE TO BE THE WHOLE NIGERIAN- I WOULD vOTE IN JONATHAN AGAIN without fear of him since ¶ know he is fragile, ¶ can easily protest at any of his moves, easily shut-down d roads if he do anyhow and get away with it AND OBSERVE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TILL 2019 (NORTHAN KIlLLings, and hidden political strtegies for cover-up)..... GEJ till 2019. Sebi na north/west only. No problem
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Toktee:

Hmmmmmmm. Correction: Nigeria was sick before, but Nigeria is now getting well (practice of true freedom)... So y worry Him, dey can't drag nigeria sick again..
IF I WERE TO BE THE WHOLE NIGERIAN- I WOULD vOTE IN JONATHAN AGAIN without fear of him since ¶ know he is fragile, ¶ can easily protest at any of his moves, easily shut-down d roads if he do anyhow and get away with it AND OBSERVE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TILL 2019 (NORTHAN KIlLLings, and hidden political strtegies for cover-up)..... GEJ till 2019. Sebi na north/west only. No problem
Dr Felix
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by sukkot: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
this nigga jagaban look like homer simpson
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by zudozz: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
All this stolen money n he still looks like D.og Vomyt!!

Nothing shows he has 1 million in d bank (by his looks). Y do Nigerian Politician amass so much wealth 4 themselves not caring if innocent masses are suffering?
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by hansad: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Tinubu back wearing rugged jeans to continue his fight to hand Nigeria back to the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio with whom he shares similar ideals. Those descendants ruled Nigeria for nearly 40 years of Nigeria's 54 years of existence as an independent country.

The rugged jeans Tinubu wore in flight from America to Nigeria symbolizes Tinubu's dreams he can get younger - in other words, he is really sick.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Kellygold(f): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
1.2kva Inverter and new battery for only N65,000. Free deliver and Installation.
Call 08023706037

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by seunnb: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wish him quick recovery.He should rest and take things easy for now while he recuperates.Jagaban worlwide. Long life and prosperity
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am not speaking out of malice, but Tinubu looks very ill. Why don't he attend to his health first? This man has fought a good fight and he deserves to rest. Ndubuisi

I don't want Jagaban to end up like Yar'adua. He should know when to throw in the towel. I also think GEJ should throw in the towel for gross incompetence! Though he is healthy, he has become what ails Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by hansad: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Toktee:
Nigeria has been sick all along. Extremists declared war on Nigeria's govt under Jonah and made Nigeria's sickness worse.

Return regional govt system to Nigeria to cure Nigeria's system, and stop all the wars, some of you people refuse, you want continuation of the type of unitary govt where Abuja collects revenues and shares to the states. Don't you expect worse type of corruption in this unitary system?

Or do you expect that when we vote in a Buhari, IBB or Abacha's descendant to become president 2015, then they will wipe out corruption by jailing Nigerians (including YOU of course), already corrupted by Nigeria's unitary govt system.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by yehmi01(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
This one that he looks like brezzzzzzz dey carry am.

Its funny sha.

With All the Money and Material things he has, Death Is just around the corner dey wait dey look am.

No wonder solomon say Alll is Vanity at the end of the day.

Sha let him play down on any thing stressful Elections RUNZ cos this man that me am seeing does not look well ohh.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by namdo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
welcome back. I believe you had good intentions with APC but see what it has become.... I do not see these present people in APC beating PDP in 2015 going by what we see and hear these days.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by MarieSucre(f): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
wow. I like his attire.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by lyricalz: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
And so? Wetin concern us? Abeg make tinubu and apc park well o. Com 2015 PDP stlll on top. Apc supporters u can kiss my a**. APC the BH party with an islamic agenda.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by juman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
If he went to treat himself as reported, shame on him.

Shame on him for not able to build a standard hospital in 15 years of his party controlling a super state like lagos state.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by emiye(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
There is nothing sickly of him in this pix as insinuated by some. Tinubu's stature since i knew him as always been like this, except that , native wears tends to cover up a lean stature, he is putting on a casual wear in this pix.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by eluquenson(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Welcome back but mind you, the day of reckoning is coming soon.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by royalblood21: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
JAGABAN is back!!!
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by GboyegaD(m): 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aksonman:

APC fans be truthful to yourselves, he looks pretty sick!

This caught my attention. He looks sick no doubt and I'm sure APC admits it but the PDP chieftain currently presiding over Nigeria looks dumb and clueless at all times.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by redsun(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
APContherun:
It's a shame that people are applauding Tinubu who has been governor of Nigeria's richest state for over 15 years without building any world class hospital equipped enough to treat malaria of the rich. When he falls ill he flies to the UK to receive adequate medical care but when you fall ill you are at the mercy of the cottage clinics that don't even have paracetamol to treat malaria.
Thank God for his health but we need to rise above parochialism and primordial sentiments if we must salvage this country. Beyond our support for this politicians we must ask the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Jonathan and others to account for their stewardship. We must demand and if possible stop them from travelling abroad for medical care while they leave our hospitals mere consulting centres.

That is why they are the way they are,backward. They are inherent dicckheads that have been inherently cultured to obey rogues.
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by swaggss: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Descartes:

So Tinubu has plane too ? undecided
my broda. Wetin uu tink say dem dey use awa nation's money do..no b only plane d man get sef. He is d owner of. First nation airline... So he get fleet of jets..diaris God oo
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
The truth is Tinibu us near to go but i still need him alife till the election is over. I want him to see his gangup disgraced
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
omenka:
Dude rocking some cool denim!! Lol

Jagaban is looking a little frail. Pray his health is fully restored as soon as possible.

God bless you for all you've done sir. I can only imagine what a uni-party system, and its attendant deadly consequences, the country would have been operating under
if not for your political dexterity.

God bless GMB

God bless and strengthen the Nigerian army.

God bless and protect our Speaker HoR.

God bless GEJ

God bless Nigeria.

Amen! Jagaban coming back frm hospital bed becos of Tambuwal defection, wat will dat change?...NOTHING. ((((((((((((((((Mofe lowo bi jagaban! Mofe ko ile bi jagaban! Mo de fe laya bi Jagaban! Abi o damo? Mojid okare)))))))))))))))))))) grin
Re: Tinubu Is Back In Nigeria! (Pictures Included) by pentag0nal: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.