Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet (1315 Views)

Aint No One Gonna Wish Me Happy Birthday? / Happy birthday to my friend Kay / Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by kollyaba(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2014
Celebrate my Friend, My Sweet Wife with me. She's a year old today.

She's celebrating this day with me & our lovely boy. Just give her your prayers & goodwill messages.

May God grant you all your heart desires in Jesus Christ name.

I & Salem Love you my Sweet Mojisolami.

Re: Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by Sparrow13: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2014
Kollyaba you wicked oh, you dey show you wife and pikin pinshure for net, and you no even put your profile pinshure
Re: Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2014
HBD Llnp. in good health and wealth
Re: Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by adanduka: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2014
Complete the puzzle Jo.
Where's your picture?
Re: Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by kollyaba(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sparrow13:
Kollyaba you wicked oh, you dey show you wife and pikin pinshure for net, and you no even put your profile pinshure

See me in that my Dude face....my boy looks like me. Give wishes....not condemn me that am wicked. Cheers.
Re: Nairalander: Celebrate My Wife With Me. Happy Birthday Sweet by Sparrow13: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
kollyaba:

See me in that my Dude face....my boy looks like me. Give wishes....not condemn me that am wicked. Cheers.
S.M.H

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Black Friday In Nigeria- Hian! / BEDC New Tariff Rate. / Inec Ad Hoc Staff's 3-days Training Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.