Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. (47811 Views)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinom:
A very welcome developement. I doff my hat for Chris Giwa for pushing on. Keshi should and would come back to finish what he started. Amodu's presence in the SE team will disrupt the entire set up. He can not blend with the boys the way Keshi has done already.

There is nothing shameful about Keshi comming back as being pointed out here. Keshi has said repeatedly that he was not sacked. His contract was finished and has not been extended. That is the simple truth. Now, if the president wants him to return and coach the team for the remaining matches, he would of course heed the president's call as a patriotic Nigerian.

Keshi is the only man that can qualify us now. Amodu will make a bigger mess of the whole thing.

Amaju Pinnick will totally destroy our football. He is intent on hiring a foreign (White) useless coach for the Super Eagles.

Thank you Mr. President for getting involved.

Amaju Pinnick is a very respected tecnocrat whose work speaks volume in delta state

he has already laid a plan that will make NFF self dependend cos so many sponsors will come in.

so dont agree with your last statement.

as for Keshi hope he learns to be flexible do the needfull add some other stars not just the "kitchen cabinent members"

even when the likes of emenike is not scoring...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by judedwriter(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dahkogrin007:
we dnt want keshi pls...giv us Moyes
Who is moyes? The man man-u fans love to forget angry
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Chinom(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
robosky02:

Amaju Pinnick is a very respected tecnocrat whose work speaks volume in delta state

he has already laid a plan that will make NFF self dependend cos so many sponsors will come in.

as for Keshi hope he learns to be flexible do the needfull add some other stars not just the "kitchen cabinent members"

I have never heard of him until he got elected. I don't really care about who heads the NFF, but anyone that comes in and starts blabing about hiring a foreign coach even before he takes his seat is TOTALLY wrong for Nigeria football. As soon as he came, he started sounding like a thief. We know how former NFF presidents shared dollars in the name of hiring a foreign coach.

As for Keshi, he will select whomever he thinks will win a match for him. He knows we're walking a tight rope now. As a matter of fact, letting Keshi go now is giving him an easy way out. He must qualify Nigeria now or be shamed.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Vado(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wait, does Amodu's deal still stand? Will he take charge after Keshi is done with the rest of the qualifiers?
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by barthchuks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
4bobo:
confused nation
confused president
confused fifa
confused coaches
confused NFF
with confused citizens
that is a "confusionist nation" you are confused o
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by ugborakson: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Good news for Keshi but bad news for nigeria fans
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chinom:

I have never heard of him until he got elected. I don't really care about who heads the NFF, but anyone that comes in and starts blabing about hiring a foreign coach even before he takes his seat is TOTALLY wrong for Nigeria football. As soon as he came, he started sounding like a thief. We know how former NFF presidents shared dollars in the name of hiring a foreign coach.

As for Keshi, he will select whomever he thinks will win a match for him. He knows we're walking a tight rope now. As a matter of fact, letting Keshi go now is giving him an easy way out. He must qualify Nigeria now or be shamed.

the capacity of a man is never read on his face but from his profile

here is his profile:

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4082/editorial/2014/09/28/5118832/amaju-pinnick-the-making-of-a-football-technocrat

http://thepointernewsonline.com/?p=14538
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by ggrin(f): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
cirmuell:
grin ggrin, how dis take relate to the football matter now, ehn?
grin
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by sadewun: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
I still Prefare keshi to any other NIGERIAN coach.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
barthchuks:
that is a "confusionist nation" you are confused o
U no serios
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by dedons: 3:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
4bobo:

But I respected you more than this. Not so common of you to behave this way.
i'm sorry bro.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Veckylord(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
davdandam:
Keshi dey disappoint me. ...so after all the shakara after nations cup and world cup he's still gonna come back. ..what happened to his pride smh
Man must chop lolz. ...ego kudi owo heheheheh. ..but this is stooping sooooooo low
no mind d am
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mr. President should coach the team, while Keshi takes his place at Aso Rock.

It's a good news for Congo and South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mr. President should coach the team, while Keshi takes his place at Aso Rock.

It's a good news for Congo and South Africa.

Jonathan is really confused and if we fail to qualify? His re-election would also hang in balance.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by JEITO: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nawao! Shey na so keshi com yeye like usedlipsrsealed wey dem just dey toss here and there
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmmm ....very funny! I tot Amaju led NFF said they were 'protecting' Keshi's life ...well GEJ will now provide security details behind Keshi at the stadium naaaa grin #naijasef
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Goke7: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
robosky02:

story for the gods, I said it on this forum when keshi was sacked that amaju has allowed himself to be misguided by ex footballers and ignorant sports journalists who know nothing about football, the guy na pure learner, getting to a post with all the controversies and sacking a coach, he must be so embarrassed now, he allowed himself to be misled and was wrongly advised. Another bad decision is to play the south africa in uyo, if the guy love himself that match should be in abuja.

Amaju need to calm down and learn administrative dexterity.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Goke7: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
bigtt76:
Hmmmm ....very funny! I tot Amaju led NFF said they were 'protecting' Keshi's life ...well GEJ will now provide security details behind Keshi at the stadium naaaa grin #naijasef

abi o its keshi's turn to save amaju's life now lol
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by shilexholly(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Keshi don b kom don.......na dis time he go do him were well well.......
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Chinom(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goke7:

story for the gods, I said it on this forum when keshi was sacked that amaju has allowed himself to be misguided by ex footballers and ignorant sports journalists who know nothing about football, the guy na pure learner, getting to a post with all the controversies and sacking a coach, he must be so embarrassed now, he allowed himself to be misled and was wrongly advised. Another bad decision is to play the south africa in uyo, if the guy love himself that match should be in abuja.

Amaju need to calm down and learn administrative dexterity.

I would like Amaju to explain to us why he could not wait for Keshi to complete the qualification matches before ranting about employing a foreign coach. Was it personal? . Why draft Amodu in so quickly ?.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by otabs555: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Big boss should please do the needful by inviting the right players
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Deapexboy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
If GEJ get dy kind power GOD get get if for bring back devil to heave :-e

anoda way to make Keshi,his cacus,fans,family members and villagers vote 4 him
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by Germeeu: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
onyeguy:
grin

But him be talk say Naija no be serious football country why he later come back shocked shocked shocked
na bcoz e himsef no b serious man and not taking naija pple serious. All wat his thing una want die make una die as far as me dey chop.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by horlakunle25(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
;Dmr keeeeessshhhi again!!! Ok ooo!!! Let's wait and see!! Dis NFF people!! Very soon david moyes appointed as eagles coach we go see!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by blackchief(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
The best news I have had since the cease fire between the Federal Government and Boko Haram
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by blemon44(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
2sureguy1:
Shame on 9ja football
Sacking & hiring same coach will ruin our football................where are we going self.

we're goin to AMERICA!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by blemon44(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
4bobo:
confused nation
confused president
confused fifa
confused coaches
confused NFF
with confused citizens

pls bro don't be confused
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
all of una wy dey shout say Keshi no get shame ......is like u guys don't understand d meaning of unemployment. ....OGA BOSS welcome back jawie.
Re: Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. by 3kay945(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
This people wlill never stop disgracing us undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Na Me B Dis": Iheanacho Arrives. 24 Players In Camp / Hakimi Achraf Is Not My Hero - Charles Awuzie Says, Slams Reno Omokri / John Ogu Proposed To Adaolisa On The Pitch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.