Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Good Guys Vs Bad Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guys Vs Bad Guys (2752 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Which Do You Prefer? Clean Cut Vs Bad Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 10:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Good guys are those guys that are often shy to approach their crush or girl the have been eyeing while andonce the get the girl treats her with respect. Bad guys are those guys who are very bold and specialize in breaking girls heart. A friend once told me that good girls fall for bad guys while bad girls fall for good guys. do u agree.if yes or no, explain
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by iceberylin(m): 10:32am On Oct 30, 2014
question for the Gods lipsrsealed
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2014
I think its much more complicated than that. Good guys/girls don't automatically end up with "bad" guys/girls.
But I think you've got to really know yourself and know what kind of relationship u want.. guess that's a good starting point
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by iKillzz: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Your definition of the above subject is subjective to your own individuality.
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
not in all cases.
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:
I think its much more complicated than that. Good guys/girls don't automatically end up with "bad" guys/girls.
But I think you've got to really know yourself and know what kind of relationship u want.. guess that's a good starting point
but there are some ladies/girls who really dont know what they want and just cant help it especially the good girls who believe they can change the bad boys
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
iceberylin:
guy the gods are directly asking u the question wink
iceberylin:
guy the gods are directly asking u the question
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
but there are some ladies/girls who really dont know what they want and just cant help it especially the good girls who believe they can change the bad boys

So true, I agree. However same goes for the guys. So when u have an idea of what kind of relationship u want and what it takes from both parties it's easier to see who's a match. But knowledge often must come from (bad) experience
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

So true, I agree. However same goes for the guys. So when u have an idea of what kind of relationship u want and what it takes from both parties it's easier to see who's a match. But knowledge often must come from (bad) experience
seems u have somewhat of an experience do u mind sharing
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
seems u have somewhat of an experience do u mind sharing

Haha yes, I've been blessed with many life lessons

I am a private person, but I will say this much. I've learned through my mistakes that any relationship is doomed if both don't share the same goal and aren't committed to reaching it together, working as a team.

And also, actions really do speak louder than words, so don't be blinded by all the promises and sweet words.

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

Haha yes, I've been blessed with many life lessons

I am a private person, but I will say this much. I've learned through my mistakes that any relationship is doomed if both don't share the same goal and aren't committed to reaching it together, working as a team.

And also, actions really do speak louder than words, so don't be blinded by all the promises and sweet words.
interesting. pls other viewere/guest feel free to share ur experience
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
interesting. pls other viewere/guest feel free to share ur experience

Yes, all views are welcomed.

Dozieinspired, what are your experiences/ thoughts ?
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

Yes, all views are welcomed.

Dozieinspired, what are your experiences/ thoughts ?
well was a good guy and still a good guy but attracted both parties especially the bad girls

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
well was a good guy and still a good guy but attracted both parties especially the bad girls

Sorry to hear that but good thing u remained a good guy.

The real shame is when a guy or girl after getting their hearts broken get a that "F** love" attitude cus of the hurt
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 2:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

Sorry to hear that but good thing u remained a good guy.

The real shame is when a guy or girl after getting their hearts broken get a that "F** love" attitude cus of the hurt
on point
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
on point

But that's life, u live and u learn, right
Hope to see others share their thoughts on the matter
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Rexnegro(m): 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
The truth is u re who u attract...u can't sow corn n expect bean na...so u attract who u re
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rexnegro:
The truth is u re who u attract...u can't sow corn n expect bean na...so u attract who u re
the truth is that once u have the desired qualities then u attract both the good,bad and the ugly

1 Like

Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rexnegro:

To some extent I agree with you but at the same time ppl can change or decieve u. But of course if u stay with someone despite the deceive and so on, you've kind of accepted it
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

To some extent I agree with you but at the same time ppl can change or decieve u. But of course if u stay with someone despite the deceive and so on, you've kind of accepted it
what if u cant just let go of the person
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

what if u really love/lust the person and cant let go
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
what if u cant just let go of the person

In my opinion, then you've accepted the situation if you stay with the person.

For example if a guy has cheated on his girlfriend not one or twice but three times.. if you still stay then don't be surprised if he does it the fourth time.
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
what if u really love/lust the person and cant let go

In the end it depends what you're willing to tolerate. Everyone has their deal breakers. I can't put a general rule up that fits everyone but for me I know what I can accept and not accept regardless of love
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

In my opinion, then you've accepted the situation if you stay with the person.

For example if a guy has cheated on his girlfriend not one or twice but three times.. if you still stay then don't be surprised if he does it the fourth time.
wow i said it seems u are experienced
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
wow i said it seems u are experienced

Haha my first example was if a guy was addicted to gambling (maybe should have stuck with that)
but I will neither confirm or deny anything lol
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
semioyin:

Haha my first example was if a guy was addicted to gambling (maybe should have stuck with that)
but I will neither confirm or deny anything lol
u sound intelligent... pls kindly ff back
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
u sound intelligent... pls kindly ff back
Thank you, that's nice of u to say
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by major466(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
*Consulting Google *
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
major466:
*Consulting Google *
dont forget to pay consultation fee grin
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by major466(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
dont forget to pay consultation fee grin
Trust Google, no service is free without data sacrifice grin
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by dozieinspired: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
major466:

Trust Google, no service is free without data sacrifice grin
okk lets not derail wats ur view on this issue
Re: Good Guys Vs Bad Guys by major466(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
dozieinspired:
okk lets not derail wats ur view on this issue
Yes it's true that some ladies tend to like bad boys more. Reason is because bad boys are adventuristic nature, very rude and they exhibit a wild lifestyle. Ladies are drawn to these qualities because they themselves are adventure loving creatures.
Unfortunately relationships with bad guys don't last. Bad guys, just like bad girls are fun seekers. When the fun is over they are off.
Good guys can be more irresistible if they could shed off their timid nature and explore the world. Like doing something extra ordinary. Something cool and exciting. Ladies like activities that will take their breath away. If good guys do this, bad boys won't have a chance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? / Relationship Levels (pics) / What Is The Truth About This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.