Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean (31741 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / What To Say When A Girl Asks ‘why Do You Love Me?’ / She Doesn't Want To Tell Me Her Age. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2014
So recently I was chatting with this girl and then along the line she asked me for my age. Is there a meaning to this?
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Bevy12(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2014
It's as simple as ABC. She wants to know if you are about her age or way older. Maybe she wants to meet you something. I feel like i'm explaining to a child.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Bevy12:
It's as simple as ABC. She wants to know if you are about her age or way older. Maybe she wants to meet you something. I feel like i'm explaining to a child.

Well, your not explaining to a child.I have met the person before, but we started speaking again recently The argument with some other guys I asked, showed that probably there is something more. Maybe she is interested in me or she is just naturally curious. But how many girls ask that without anything in mind, Really?
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by iKillzz: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
She wants to know your age. . . Must there be a meaning to everything?

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Bevy12:
you ended your point on a bad note even after you started well. It would have been best if you didnt include the last sentence

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by peterpaulis(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
To know whether you want marriage or .... cry
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by PrincessB1(f): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
To know if you are of date-able agegrin cheesy
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Afrok(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
She asked for ur age, I'll say don't worry urself about her motives behind it coz she just asked for ur age and she wanna know, so let the headache of knowing ur age be hers and not urs.

Op, please decide on which one U wanna tell her, whether ur Real, Football or Official age. Either ways, u've answered her question like a gentle man which U are. One love...

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Icekeeng(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
giftedukwadinam:
So recently I was chatting with this girl and then along the line she asked me for my age. Is there a meaning to this?
If you guys aint dating or planning to yet, then you simply acted or spoke childishly during your conversations.... A normal girl wouldnt dare ask for a matured dude's age!
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Dorisbest(f): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
She want 2 know if u re man enough ;->
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by mytime24(f): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:
. I wonder ooOh
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
giftedukwadinam:
absolutely nothing. Mabe she wanna know if you're in or way above her class.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by justmag(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bevy12:

Haha. .m laughing with tears...too funny!
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by adepiero: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Many reasons can be attached to it like,

1. She just wants to know which is not a bad thing

2. You might have acted childish or matured and she wants to weigh you with your age

3. She wants to compare your age with hers. if you are younger than or older or just in the age bracket she was expecting
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Ezibless: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Afrok:
She asked for ur age, I'll say don't worry urself about her motives behind it coz she just asked for ur age and she wanna know, so let the headache of knowing ur age be hers and not urs.

Op, please decide on which one U wanna tell her, whether ur Real, Football or Official age. Either ways, u've answered her question like a gentle man which U are. One love...
Which one is Real,Football and Official age again
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by StealthyMe(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

Are you new to Nigeria? grin
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Ezibless: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
StealthyMe:

Are you new to Nigeria? grin

I'm not new to getting questions as response to a question.

Answer me jawe
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by StealthyMe(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

I'm not new to getting questions as response to a question.

Answer me jawe

Lol... cheesy

Real age is gotten from your D.O.B (the original day wey dem born pesin)

Football Age grin grin ...(is extremely common naa) Reducing your age so as to fit in - Mostly Work Related

Official Age ( IMO ) probably the age you state to the officials when getting your Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age undecided
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Ezibless: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
StealthyMe:

Lol... cheesy

Real age is gotten from your D.O.B (the original day wey dem born pesin)

Football Age grin grin ...(is extremely common naa) Reducing your age so as to fit in - Mostly Work Related

Official Age ( IMO ) probably the age you state to the officials when getting your Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age undecided

nawao. Even age get classifications and definitions lol.
Good to know sha
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by StealthyMe(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

nawao. Even age get classifications and definitions lol.
Good to know sha

Hehe...Abi naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Afrok(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

cheesy... Real age is ur REAL age, Football age is for FOOTBALLERS or SPORTSMEN, Official age is for WORKERS undecided.
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by mismore(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
iKillzz:

I tire o
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by xynerise: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
She wants to know if you are eligible to vote

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by major466(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Maybe she's trying to figure out whether you're the husband material type.
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Ezibless: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Afrok:
cheesy... Real age is ur REAL age, Football age is for FOOTBALLERS or SPORTSMEN, Official age is for WORKERS undecided.

Lol
Guy,stealthyme gave a better cllassificationuuuu

scroll down grin
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Afrok(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ezibless:

Lol
Guy,stealthyme gave a better cllassificationuuuu

scroll down grin
cheesy nice... At least u've gotten the idea now wink.
Re: If A Girl Asks For Your Age ....what Does It Mean by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
it means she wants to know your age.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos) / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / The Kush Lounge: Stoners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.