Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails (85906 Views)

Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Turkish Airlines Staff Dies In Istanbul Due To Nigerian Mosquito Bite (Photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by redsun(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
She got it all wrong. If only somebody had told her differently to feel good about herself, no mater what.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by cap28: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
we live in an age where young women are obsessed with looking like celebrities, people like this girl should understand that those celebrities have the money to pay for the best surgeons in the world , undergoing surgery to any part of the body is no joke, and undergoing surgery in Thailand at the hands of a quack is an invitation to an early death. This is the second Nigerian girl I am hearing about who has died trying to enlarge her buttocks - well RIP but hope this serves as a lesson to other young women who are obsessed with looking like their celebrity idols.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by jonnepaskanen: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
eeea dem make bad juju
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by mizjules(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
tolustx:
Yea. U can say dat. Why? Cos u've got d butts naturally. Ur pix says it all. #NaturallyEndowed
lool where na..!utt or no butt people should learn to appreciate what they have
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by abdulabbakar(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hermanie:
This no go stop me from doing my own

Wetin You wan carry Nyansh do ni
U bi Gay ni?? angry
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by mechanics(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dats a consequence of trying to alter wat God has created.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who told this beautiful girl she needed a fake butt to looker better

#Self_low_esteem is deadlier than Ebola.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
The typical life of the typical woman. Investing all in things that have scant long term value.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by judges: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
what's she going to tell God?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by xtervaganza(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

If you no get Nyash, must you force it?

Low self esteem has led this poor girl to an early grave.

I am just learning for the first time that such surgeries are done in Thailand.

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
hypocrites! hypocrites!! hypocrites!!!

oh wait, do you fifix nails? Fix hair(Brazilian, artificial)? Eye lashes? Make up kit?

Hmmmmmm mmmm

You're only slightly better than this girl

Don't judge
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by khk01: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chai.....What a waste..Rest In Shit
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
embarassedRest in peace sister
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by gmacnoms(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:
See what the media (thanks to Nicki Minaj and the Kardashians) are doing to our youths?

I am #TeamFlatNyansh and i am not changing that for anyone, if you don't like it, enter Kuramo beach.
So flat yansh dem don get Team.... Lngkmd
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by sayisayi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
RIP...Beauty is on both sides...

#TeamBubbles
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Therock5555(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
domido:
All because they want to impress d likes of Andyblaze, therock5555 etal. All these night doctors wey dey do surgery wit torchlight. RIP beauty.
bros u are madgrin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by CreamyBanana(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ggrin!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by domido(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Therock5555:
bros u are madgrin grin grin
hahahaha.... D babe been fine oooo.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:

No it's not and I've got evidence to prove it.

Kim has never admitted it but she has had work done on her backside.

she once displayed an x-ray of her butt on the KUWTK as prove to silence doubters. So I wonder what evidence u say u have.

Either way...dont be hating on girls with natural big butt. It wont add an ounce to urs.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Sixix: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

she once displayed an x-ray of her butt on the KUWTK as prove to silence doubters. So I wonder what evidence u say u have.

Either way...dont be hating on girls with natural big butt. It wont add an ounce to urs.

It showed nothing because she did not use silicone. Fat was taken from other parts of her body then deposited in her butt

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
domido:

hahahaha.... D babe been fine oooo.
she don die joor
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sixix:

It showed nothing because she did not use silicone. Fat was taken from other parts of her body then deposited in her butt

lol...i'm no fan of hers but d pictures d other lady put up was taken before she had her child. She literally added a ton of weight during dat period. A case can be made for butt injections LIKEWISE d fitness regimen she undertakes to shape her butt and the 'shaper' (lol i've forgotten d real name of dat piece of clothing) for d hour-glass figure.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

Read my other comments. I never said she had implants. There is a procedure where fat from other parts of your body can be injected to your backside. The procedure is common in Spanish speaking countries. Google is your friend sweetie.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Sixix: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

lol...i'm no fan of hers but d pictures d other lady put up was taken before she had her child. She literally added a ton of weight during dat period. A case can be made for butt injections LIKEWISE d fitness regimen she undertakes to shape her butt and the 'shaper' (lol i've forgotten d real name of dat piece of clothing) for d hour-glass figure.

No fitness regimen can make such drastic change to your butt

Butt exercises tone and firm your butt, thereby given it an outlook of being bigger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Emilord(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennygee:

i have just fallen in love with you nnem
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by ElekeNtioba: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sixix:

No fitness regimen can make such drastic change to your butt

Butt exercises tone and firm your butt, thereby given it an outlook of being bigger.

well when u add all ingredients....weight gain (due to child bearing), regular butt exercises (she hits d gym like evry other day according to paparazzi) plus specialized clothing (which is known to give dat hour-glass shape)....a case can be made for a big butt groomed naturally. Her butt is not dat huge compared to some pple and its even proportional to her weight/size....All these noise is just because she's a celeb.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Emilord(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
I just dey wonder o.nyash implant here n there...but,make i ask o,wat if i press am hard,d nyash no go scatter?jst askin
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by Gorgeous58(f): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Merlissa:

Sad!

RIP

You took the word outta my mouth. At least the doctor has been arrested
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by grandstar(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

hmm...are you the surgeon who worked on it?

Please i'd like to see the evidence smiley
pictures dont lie. her previous butt was fine.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by kingstar123(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Attention to all Corp member posted to Taraba state, need help call 08162065906
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by persius555(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Haha joy, why now. A lot of ladies would die to have what u have.Pls, ladies appreciate what u have.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by KazukiIto(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
The greatest trick the devil pulled was making women feel they can't be beautiful without makeup.

PS: "oh my gosh! Look at her butt!"
Re: Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails by KazukiIto(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
The greatest trick the devil pulled was making women feel they can't be beautiful without makeup.

PS: "oh my gosh! Look at her butt!"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stop These 8 Habits, They Damage Your Kidneys! / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.