Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,273 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29329 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
People have said all I want to say

Apart from that I am not very good with my fists and mouth embarassed...I can't let one girl come and disgrace me let me deal with the person I know how to deal with in my own way that is my hubby grin

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:

Confronting the girl does not mean going out to fight her. It could mean calling her and giving her a warning. It could mean calling her parents. It could mean calling someone that knows her or even in her office or church or finding a way to get back at her.

It is about passing a message that - young girl you are doing wrong and you this may bite you someday. I am not sure why you women are ignoring these young girls as if what they are doing is ok. This whole thing is about demand and supply. Wandering d1cks as you call them know that there are itchy puussies out there. If there were no itchy puussies, there wouldnt be wondering d1cks. I think both sides of the equation need to be addressed and not just wondering d1cks.

One side of the equation has indeed been addressed for years and that is wives fighting other women. Nigerian housewives have perfected the art of giving mistresses uppercuts all around town. How successful has that been? Has it stopped d1ck wandering over the years? No. It's about time we faced the sole d1ck wanderer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confronting The Mistress by beeevan: 5:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

hmmmm..................................

wink
Re: Confronting The Mistress by crackhaus: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:

Wandering d1cks as you call them know that there are itchy puussies out there. If there were no itchy puussies, there wouldnt be wondering d1cks. I think both sides of the equation need to be addressed and not just wondering d1cks.
You needn't bother trying to get the ladies on here to admit equal responsibility lies on both the cheating man and the woman with whom he gets it on with.
I tried and stopped trying after many arguments.

On the issue of confrontation however, I think it depends more on personality and situation. There are women who can and will have no problem confronting the 'other woman'.

I can also assure you that the responses from the female majority here would be changed in favour of confrontation if the 'other woman' turned out to be someone they knew personally (close friend, family member, coworker, etc). - this is what I meant by 'situation'.

I also want to believe that you don't mean 'a physical fight' specifically when you say confrontation.

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

One side of the equation has indeed been addressed for years and that is wives fighting other women. Nigerian housewives have perfected the art of giving mistresses uppercuts all around town. How successful has that been? Has it stopped d1ck wandering over the years? No. It's about time we faced the sole d1ck wanderer.

Hahahahahhaha. I love your use of words. You cannot keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. Thats what i believe. Fighting mistresses have led to more cheating. It boosts the ego of men when women fight over them. Thats a fact!!! Its just like giving punches in the air when the person to be punched is right in front of you. Complete waste of time.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by pickabeau1: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
beeevan:

wink

hmm..... reminds me of Crime & Investigation

scary
Re: Confronting The Mistress by thorpido(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

I think there's an orgas..mic sensation men feel having women fight over them.
A classy woman would never embarrass herself. Even if I were this stupid to attack a mistress, I would hire people to do the dirty work for me rather than soil my fingernails in a bid to 'confront'.
Na wa.How many men do you know who 'enjoy' this fighting over them?
There are many men who don't have the kind of outlook you think all men have.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Confronting the mistress is a no no no no, so because she gave greenlight, a man who took a vow should succumb?

A cheat is solely responsible for his/hrr actions, case closed.

Btw, how many of these mistresses can you actually fight, let alone win?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by coogar: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

polygamy is a cultural thing in nigeria....
you cannot call it dïck wandering when you women are the ones offering yourselves to lïck the dïck.

yes, more & more men are shunning polygyny but don't expect it to die away suddenly. it's a process & hopefully, it would be a thing of the past by year 4,000.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
It's a personality thing though and I have had friends who have rallied together to disgrace the side chice even from university days smileythey never took me along as they think I am just useless when it comes to proper throwing down.. lipsrsealed

I even have friends who won't mind helping me confront the mistress but I will sincerely not know where to start the confrontation.

There was this voice recording of the mtn chic that went viral "uche face your work " and I was shocked that some of my friends thought uche was really dating the alhaji shocked Like seriously? I said she was just doing her job gosh.One of my friends even said she would have done the exact same thing the alhaja did (but in a posher voice sha grin) dami you are too naive is what I keep hearing .Lagos girls are not smiling so you too must be on point you better stop letting your hubby come to naija alone grin my reply is even the ticket sef na credit card so the girls Don enter one chance with my ijebu hubby. grin grin

But I won't lie some of the most paranoid friends were those who had "aristoic" or 'side chic" tendencies ....
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EfemenaXY: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

I think there's an orgas..mic sensation men feel having women fight over them.
A classy woman would never embarrass herself. Even if I were this stupid to attack a mistress, I would hire people to do the dirty work for me rather than soil my fingernails in a bid to 'confront'.

There actually is - you beat me to saying it.

You know, it's akin to men watching women cage fighting, mud-slinging themselves as they attain near-n.ake.dnes. It definitely turns them on. A respectable woman who knows her worth wouldn't contaminate herself with the husband's dirty works on the outside.

His "ish". Let him deal with it.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by beeevan: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

hmm..... reminds me of Crime & Investigation

scary

Love the program.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
This reminds me, just yesterday at my sister's place, a neighbor of hers was busy yelling at the top of her voice over the phone "I will find you and deal with you, I swear you think you can destroy my home" blah blah, she was busy yelling while her husband just drove away.

Can anyone guess where he was going?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
He's cheating,i've caught him,then i'll boost his ego by chasing after his bed mate??FOR WHAT
I have no bizniz with her.I'd just be interested in what she looks like that's all.
The only way i'll want to fight is if he is kidnapped,chained to a bed and ra ped to stupor(even at that sef,the bobo may be reliving his chained to a bed fantasy).
The era of attacking another woman is fast disappearing...She has no loyalty to me,she only put out her wares and the stupid man followed.Why should i blame her?
Abeg we are all responsible for whatever actions we take.I will deal with the culprit ie the husband.
I feel i'm not a violent person,but this is one case that i cannot swear that he won't get hurt.I just feel that i would do him major damage first before anyother thing.

Cheating is a process.If you cannot reign yourself in before causing havoc,be ready for the consequences.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Hahahahahhaha. I love your use of words. You cannot keep doing the same thing expecting a different result. Thats what i believe. Fighting mistresses have led to more cheating. [b]It boosts the ego of men [/b]when women fight over them. Thats a fact!!! Its just like giving punches in the air when the person to be punched is right in front of you. Complete waste of time.

That's the phrase I've been looking for. It boosts their ego when two women fight over them.

thorpido:
Na wa.How many men do you know who 'enjoy' this fighting over them?
There are many men who don't have the kind of outlook you think all men have.

Men are usually the hunters. To have women chasing or fighting over them is something new and it excites them. It heightens the ego. It's a thing of pride for men to be called players and having two women fighting over men places them on pedestals most were unable to reach in their teenage years when girls took the pleasure of rejecting them.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
This reminds me, just yesterday at my sister's place, a neighbor of hers was busy yelling at the top of her voice over the phone "I will find you and deal with you, I swear you think you can destroy my home" blah blah, she was busy yelling while her husband just drove away.

Buhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville, will u allow ur wifey engage in a street fight of any sort?

Fighting a mistress ill automatically reduce u to a ridiculous level whether u beat d shyte outta her or not.
Guy, i get esteem and carry myself with dignity.
If its an ill mannered babe and she decided to humiliate me,what will i do?
Bc of blokoss?

I see ladies fighting for such things as ladies without poise and carriage.
I lv my life and body o cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:

Lol, they love that ehnn, they feel like champs then go to the bar and gist their friends and even the mistress about the "foolish wife"
Re: Confronting The Mistress by thorpido(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stillfire:

That's the phrase I've been looking for. It boosts their ego when two women fight over them.

Men are usually the hunters. To have women chasing or fighting over them is something new and it excites them. It heightens the ego. It's a thing of pride for men to be called players and having two women fighting over men places them on pedestals most were unable to reach in their teenage years when girls took the pleasure of rejecting them.
Well,I'll say boys can get trips when girls fight over them.I don't think it will be an ego booster for 'men'.
Most men who cheat want to keep it discreet talkless of having a confrontation ensue when the wife finds out.
It's the 'boyz-2-men' who may have their ego boosted this way.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

There actually is - you beat me to saying it.

You know, it's akin to men watching women cage fighting, mud-slinging themselves as they attain near-n.ake.dnes. It definitely turns them on. A respectable woman who knows her worth wouldn't contaminate herself with the husband's dirty works on the outside.

His "ish". Let him deal with it.
Nne, imagine me going to fight cheesy
By d time d lady finish dealing with me, i go don turn red and yellow with swollen everything cheesy
Hian!

Transfered aggression is it.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Stillfire: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
coogar:

polygamy is a cultural thing in nigeria....
you cannot call it dïck wandering when you women are the ones offering yourselves to lïck the dïck.

yes, more & more men are shunning polygyny but don't expect it to die away suddenly. it's a process & hopefully, it would be a thing of the past by year 4,000.

Really Coogar? A Nigerian man needs to be offered before he wanders? Rotflmao! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you really really believe that?
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
crackhaus:

You needn't bother trying to get the ladies on here to admit equal responsibility lies on both the cheating man and the woman with whom he gets it on with.
I tried and stopped trying after many arguments.

On the issue of confrontation however, I think it depends more on personality and situation. There are women who can and will have no problem confronting the 'other woman'.

I can also assure you that the responses from the female majority here would be changed in favour of confrontation if the 'other woman' turned out to be someone they knew personally (close friend, family member, coworker, etc). - this is what I meant by 'situation'.

I also want to believe that you don't mean 'a physical fight' specifically when you say confrontation.

I said earlier, that confrontation does not necessarily mean physical fight. It could be a phone call. It could be calling her parents. It could be reporting in her office or pastor. Something to try to get back at her.

But the surprissing thing is that our Nairaland women sincerely think only the man is cheating. They want equality but not equal responsibility. smiley
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EfemenaXY: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
naijaboiy:

foolish or no foolish....it won't stop.

Some women can't stand a small girl whom they can give birth to trying to snatch their husbands...

As for the willing partnership,,konji na bastard grin

For an affair between a married man and a single girl to take place, that man must be a willing partner. He must be willing to risk his marriage and health for it to occur.

A mature married woman would understand that the root cause of such a problem lies with the man. Chasing after his endless mistresses is akin to searching for the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It never exists - same way as running after / confronting his girlfriends is never going to resolve the issue. The piece of skirts he runs after aren't the problem, just the symptoms. The real problem lies with the man himself, wanting to get his leg over them.

If a man wishes to be snatched by a small girl young enough to be his daughter / granddaughter, then that in itself says a lot about the state of the union between him and his wife. Parting ways / divorcing should be considered, irrespective of whether they have kids or not.

As you know, it's so much better to be an alive, fit, and well divorcee than to be a dead Mrs sent to an early grave either through depression or her husband's promiscuity or even both.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:

I said earlier, that confrontation does not necessarily mean physical fight. It could be a phone call. It could be calling her parents. It could be reporting in her office or pastor. Something to try to get back at her.

Seems you have a very warped idea of marriage and relationships.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EfemenaXY: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:

Lol!

See insult!

Yeah, I can guess where he was headed for. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
aisha2:

Lol, they love that ehnn, they feel like champs then go to the bar and gist their friends and even the mistress about the "foolish wife"
As in eh, I was just marveled at the woman, she was then telling whoever was inside with her, that the man was going to the girl's place, for my mind I was like and you are here wasting credit untop the mistress whom he's prolly going to be bedding that night.

Confronting the mistress never ends well for the wife.

I no wan even talk about girls wey dey confront another girl atop boyfriend matter.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Why should a married man keep a mistress ? Only inexperienced men do that. The ideal thing for a real G, is to hit once and move to the next green-lighting damsel. That way, you stay untraceable.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:

But the surprissing thing is that our Nairaland women sincerely think only the man is cheating. They want equality but not equal responsibility. smiley

Nashville you really think some (don't want to say all) chics dating a married man think you are getting back at her by calling her parents? You don't know some parents indirectly encourage "runs".? Because if not why will a mother not ask her 21 yr old daughter who Is still a student and does not work or do business where she got a car and money to buy her a ticket to travel on holiday (I know personally where this scenario happened).

Not saying the chic too is not wrong BUT let whoever or whatever is her moral compass deal with her.As the wife don't just belittle yourself and face who you have business with which is your husband.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
moca:

Nne, imagine me going to fight cheesy
By d time d lady finish dealing with me, i go don turn red and yellow with swollen everything cheesy
Hian!

Transfered aggression is it.

That's probably why your husband is going with the lady to begin with.

You are not even strong enough to fight for what's yours whereas the "mistress" is aggressive enough to fight for what she stole.

This is the kind of attitude that made africa or is it nigeria, a colony.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EfemenaXY: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nashville:

Oh...My...Gawd!!

Nashville, are you serious?!

Women should take responsibility for a man's wandering JT??

How? Why?

Do the wives take down the men's trousers and direct him on whom, how, and where to "poke" these slu.ts??

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by tpia6: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned prayer btw.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
tpia6:

That's probably why your husband is going with the lady to begin with.

You are not even strong enough to fight for what's yours whereas the "mistress" is aggressive enough to fight for what she stole.

This is the kind of attitude that made africa or is it nigeria, a colony.

LOL, no take am personal naw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Boy Ignores Parents Calls For Family Prayer, Plays Video Game / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Raped My Niece —wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.