Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Confronting The Mistress - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Confronting The Mistress (29323 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
bukatyne:

They did not force us to confront their mistress na.

O.k o. I just dey talk o. grin grin grin
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Yes, I know. But remember the 11th Commandment; "Thou Shalt Not Get Caught". Na men's world oh, the last I checked. Even maternal mother-in-law go blame her pikin for paying back condom with condom.
Thats the only thing giving you guts, 'men's world' unfortunately for you it's no longer that way, times have changed.

3 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
Thats the only thing giving you guts, 'men's world' unfortunately for you it's no longer that way, times have changed.

Times have changed my dear, and so have women. But truth is 'what a child see while standing up, na wetin adult dey see while lying down oh.

The street is lined up by angels whose first sentence is always, 'I will treat you nice, just take me'. Na so una fellow women dey spoil market for marriage oh.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EyeKandy(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Interesting debate. My emotions will determine how I'll react.

I watched my aunt beat one pretty young girl mercilessly on the streets of Lagos, but guess what? She stuck around! SMH. grin cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Chei, Mrs, please educate the son of man oh. So I can be watching my wife oh. But wahala be say, she is 6-7 hrs flight away from Lagos oh. How I go take dey monitor am sef.

You don carry last cheesy cheesy grin
Mrs. Billyonaire is spreading the love, JUST LIKE YOU DO in Lagos. wink
Life is good.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
EyeKandy:
Interesting debate. My emotions will determine how I'll react.

I watched my aunt beat one pretty young girl mercilessly on the streets of Lagos, but guess what? She stuck around! SMH. grin
Women, ruining business for other women, then men take the blame ? Mbanu! We are just pencils in the hand of the artists.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by smokescreen4: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Chei, Mrs, please educate the son of man oh. So I can be watching my wife oh. But wahala be say, she is 6-7 hrs flight away from Lagos oh. How I go take dey monitor am sef.
Madam might just be getting her groove on, u dey here dey firm don cheater, why do nigerian men expect us to put up with cheating, I really don't know how women forgive their cheating spouses, forgiveness don't come easy to me at all.

2 Likes

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

You don carry last cheesy cheesy grin
Mrs. Billyonaire is spreading the love, JUST LIKE YOU DO in Lagos. wink
Life is good.
Hahahahahaha, I wish. I have more to gain than lose. No more sharing of my properties lol.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
smokescreen4:
Madam might just be getting her groove on, u dey here dey firm don cheater, why do nigerian men expect us to put up with cheating, I really don't know how women forgive their cheating spouses, forgiveness don't come easy to me at all.
It is be more profitable to me if she tries, and she even know. hahahahaha I have more to gain.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Hahahahahaha, I wish. I have more to gain than lose. No more sharing of my properties lol.

No more sharing gini?
She's a 'Chief Engineer' at the game wink
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

6-7 hrs away from lagos? And you dey here dey beat chest? Ooooooh. The ignorance of man!!
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

No more sharing gini?
She's a 'Chief Engineer' at the game wink
Trust me, you cant beat a professor of the game. A professor knows all angles and when one cheats. Only a criminal minded person can catch a chief criminal.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

6-7 hrs away from lagos? And you dey here dey beat chest? Ooooooh. The ignorance of man!!
LOL, no mention ignorance oh. At least I know am not.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by smokescreen4: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
It is be more profitable to me if she tries, and she even know. hahahahaha I have more to gain.
Lol if she is you will never know, the society have made married women who play around to be extra extra careful, they can't even discuss their escapades with their best friend, unlike you men that brag about how many chics you slam a day.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Trust me, you cant beat a professor of the game. A professor knows all angles and when one cheats. Only a criminal minded person can catch a chief criminal.

you still dey speak grammar! cheesy
All other things reamining constant, women are better at keeping things than men. Na women dem dey call organized, meticulous criminal. wink

Trust me, you no go catch madam till Jesus comes
And yes, she go dey get fired left, right and center cheesy
Even when you're 1 hour away cheesy
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
smokescreen4:
Lol if she is you will never know, the society have made married women who play around to be extra extra careful, they can't even discuss their escapades with their best friend, unlike you men that brag about how many chics you slam a day.
E be like you get experience for the 'biness'
Re: Confronting The Mistress by smokescreen4: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

hahahahaha women don't have needs.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:

Gain wetin? As you dey lagos so, you go fit know whether you dey share your property with another man? Distance n marriage makes cheating sooooooo easy for men and women. No be u men dey talk say una be polygamous? why you vex say another man dey exercise his polygamous right on your wife? you should give him a pat in the back for helping you out with your wife. All na polygamy. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by smokescreen4: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin grin
Billyonaire:
E be like you get experience for the 'biness'
;
Re: Confronting The Mistress by damiso(f): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:

Then it's obvious you are choosing to gamble on your marriage than let go of the ego and assist him. What is the point of giving him another chance. Isnt it better to leave than have to deal with the heartbreak of finding out he's still with her sometime in the future?

I modified my post and said after alot of introspection (I should have used we sef) I would try to forgive him (forgive not forget) and he at that point has alot to make up for than to be offloading his emotional baggage on me. That's unfair naa am hurting from betrayal and you want me to clean your mess again.i am not mellie grant grin

I would try for us to work on the marriage (between us as I am.not married to mistress)and this is not ego cos ego wont even forgive in the first instance. if he keeps going back to her then there is point. You can't force someone to love and respect you.

Just to add my forgiveness ultimatum threshold is very limited.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

you still dey speak grammar! cheesy
All other things reamining constant, women are better at keeping things than men. Na women dem dey call organized, meticulous criminal. wink

Trust me, you no go catch madam till Jesus comes
And yes, she go dey get fired left, right and center cheesy
Even when you're 1 hour away cheesy
Lie, from the pit of hell fire. Chei, I cant be provoked oh. My Emotional Intelligence Quotient is over and above normal oh. But truth is, sometimes I dey fly unpredictably most times and enter flat at odd hours never found her wanting oh. Abi...Nairaland women fit teach her bad things.Thank God she hates Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Gain wetin? As you dey lagos so, you go fit know whether you dey share your property with another man? Distance n marriage makes cheating sooooooo easy for men and women. No be u men dey talk say una be polygamous? why you vex say another man dey exercise his polygamous right on your wife? you should give him a pat in the back for helping you out with your wife. All na polygamy. Lol.

But men we wicked oh. Na so we dey fire all cylinders but we no want our wives to follow fire. Life is not fair to women oh.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by EyeKandy(f): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nonso23:
I'm talking from a male's perspective here. It is more difficult to tell off females for men than it is for women to tell off men. We don't get to do that everyday. We are amateurs in that field. A woman's/wife's assistance is better than him walking that road alone.

Sounds like it. But don't you think men love the attention since they don't get it as much as women?
Just curious.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Lie, from the pit of hell fire. Chei, I cant be provoked oh. My Emotional Intelligence Quotient is over and above normal oh. But truth is, sometimes I dey fly unpredictably most times and enter flat at odd hours never found her wanting oh. Abi...Nairaland women fit teach her bad things.Thank God she hates Nairaland.

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh
you still think say na for flat she go dey do the things sad
cheeeeiiiiiiiiii! lipsrsealed
Billyonaire, you don carry last! cheesy
I love madam already! kiss
Life is fair wink

1 Like

Re: Confronting The Mistress by smokescreen4: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
Weekday will be the best then knowing your visits are usually by weekends, by the way no be only nairaland naija women dey, I don't support cheating but dis days men cheat and brag about it justifying it with the polygamous talk, ha times are changing some women are tired of being at the receiving end.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
alutacontinua:

aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh
you still think say na for flat she go dey do the things sad
cheeeeiiiiiiiiii! lipsrsealed
Billyonaire, you don carry last! cheesy
I love madam already! kiss
Life is fair wink
If I catch you, you go lose index finger oh. I be street boy known home and abroad oh.
Re: Confronting The Mistress by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Billyonaire:
If I catch you, you go lose index finger oh. I be street boy known home and abroad oh.

bwuhahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Billyonaire, change your ways!

Else, I go train madam to become super-chief-engineer cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

House Wife Stabbed To Death By Mother-In-law / Mother Of Triplets To Hubby: Please Come Back Home (Photo) / My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.