Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth (1573 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / I Barged In On My Landlady While She Was Nakked. See Her Reaction!! / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by cokacoola(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
i met this girl about 2weeks ago after dropping my boss at the office, i gave her a lift and while in the car we talk alot and i lied to her about how rich i was and we exchange contact... anytime we are chattin on bbm she usually call me boo. but yextadai nite i decided to tell her the whole truth nd now instead of her callling me boo she is now calling me "odebooruku" fellow narialander is this right? angry
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by zoeee(f): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol... What were u expecting?
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by oilwiz1: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Neva lie to a woman d first time u meet her.cos d moment d lies begin,it neva stops.

1 Like

Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by drizzy009: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Why you cooking up this fuvking story undecided
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by ERCROSS(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
O.p
Guess ur other moniker has been banned @cokacola.
Now u v re-incarnated to cokacoola now abi..
Don't worry..
Farano is watching u..

Andyblaze brother
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by Justeenaleo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
O.p
Don't worry..
Farano is watching u..

Andyblaze brother
Osheeeeeey reporter
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by cokacoola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:
O.p
Don't worry..
Farano is watching u..

Andyblaze brother
undecided what are u atually trying to say? embarassed
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by saxwizard(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
drizzy009:
Why you cooking up this fuvking story undecided
He or she even forgot to add salt
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by donokoh(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dats the life style of a woman for u.
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
What did you tell her? cheesy
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by major466(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
I think she is way too kind to you. She should have called you a goaty.
Re: This Is Her Reaction After I Told Her The Truth by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahahaha haha hahahaha, nairalanders no go kill me we laff,

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Most Annoying First Date Question You’ve Heard? / Romancelander's Peeps And What They Say/do Often / Besides Sexual Gratification, Is There Any Need For A Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.