Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s (17198 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
The MTN Enhanced Goody Bag is a successor to the
popular MTN Goody Bag offerings that have now been
discontinued. It comes as an add-on bundle to prepaid
plans.

There are two MTN Enhanced Goody Bag:

1. MTN Enhanced Goody Bag (N750)
This costs N750 and is valid for up to 120 days. To
subscribe to this bundle, send “GB750" to “131”.

You will get N750 on your main Goody Bag account and a
bonus of N1200.

The bonus expires after 7 days and is valid for only MTN-to-MTN calls.

To check your bonus account balances, dial *559#.

2. MTN Enhanced Goody Bag (N1000)
This costs N1000 and is valid for 120 days.
To subscribe to this bundle, send “GB1000" to “131”. You will receive N1000 on your main Goody Bag account and a bonus of N1600.

The bonus expires after 14 days and is valid for only MTN-
to-MTN calls.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Odunharry(m): 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
eMpTyheN again
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by IWillSucceed: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
So at what rate do you call from the main account and the bonus account.

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by vodacom: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:
The MTN Enhanced Goody Bag is a successor to the
popular MTN Goody Bag offerings that have now been
discontinued. It comes as an add-on bundle to prepaid
plans.

There are two MTN Enhanced Goody Bag:

1. MTN Enhanced Goody Bag (N750)
This costs N750 and is valid for up to 120 days. To
subscribe to this bundle, send “GB750" to “131”.

You will get N750 on your main Goody Bag account and a
bonus of N1200.

The bonus expires after 7 days and is valid for only MTN-to-MTN calls.

2. MTN Enhanced Goody Bag (N1000)
This costs N1000 and is valid for 120 days.
To subscribe to this bundle, send “GB1000" to “131”. You will receive N1000 on your main Goody Bag account and a bonus of N1600.

The bonus expires after 14 days and is valid for only MTN-
to-MTN calls.

Etisalat easy flex is even better than this.secondly you are silent on the rate charged on both main and bonus account.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2014
You will be charged 40k/s on your Bonus airtime,

You will be charged 10k/s on your Main airtime.

Sorry for the delay in replying to your question, cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by IWillSucceed: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:
You will be charged 40k/s on your Bonus airtime,

You will be charged 10k/s on your Main airtime.

Sorry for the delay in replying to your question, cheers!!!
Have you or anyone else tried this stuff to confirm it works.You know MTN can be dubiously tricky at times.I mean they may end up charging you double without your knowledge.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yes, people are already using it. Still have doubt? Call customer care, thanks.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 5:33am On Nov 06, 2014
The MTN Goody Bag is still rocking good and strong; subscribe today.

Get Over 200mins to make calls to All Network.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by warrenweste(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
can d credit be used to browse or subscribe?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
The airtime can be used for browsing
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Tweetums(f): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
glo bumpa is the best....

1 Like

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Tweetums:
glo bumpa is the best....

Are you very sure about this assertion?

Glo Bumpa gives you 200% bonus on any recharge; however, they charge you 50k/s on all calls.

Do your calculations!!!
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by ndnuray(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2014
nonsense , when i can stay on my zone package and add #555 to any numb and call as low as 4k/s or 8k/s
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2014
ndnuray:
nonsense , when i can stay on my zone package and add #555 to any numb and call as low as 4k/s or 8k/s

Is this a cheat? Technical flaw? Or real?

Moreover, do not forget that zone calls tariff fluctuates.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by ndnuray(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2014
that is what av been using over a year now ...and is working perfectly well for me
nigerianewsbeat:

Is this a cheat? Technical flaw? Or real?

Moreover, do not forget that zone calls tariff fluctuates.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
ndnuray:
that is what av been using over a year now ...and is working perfectly well for me

Very well then, enjoy!!!

1 Like

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Tweetums(f): 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:

Are you very sure about this assertion?

Glo Bumpa gives you 200% bonus on any recharge; however, they charge you 50k/s on all calls.

Do your calculations!!!
the story AV changed
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tweetums:
the story AV changed

Really? Tell us or share your story then.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by slinkman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tweetums:
the story AV changed
please show more light on this
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Tweetums(f): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
slinkman:
please show more light on this
#12 per minutes and 200% upon recharge....
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by IWillSucceed: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
THIS MTN FOLKS ARE VERY VERY VERY DISHONEST.CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT I HAD OVER N800 ON MY ENHANCED GOODYBAG MAIN ACCOUNT AND BY THIS MORNING IT HAS DEPLETED TO LITTLE ABOVE N400 WITHOUT ANY CALL AND RIGHT NOW ITS JUST N304 AFTER ABOUT A 2 MINUTE CALL.I WARNED EARLIER ON THIS THREAD THAT THERE MIGHT BE FOUL PLAY SOMEWHERE.

1 Like

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by slinkman(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tweetums:
#12 per minutes and 200% upon recharge....
please how do i get into this, it seems great. you mean 12k per sec right?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2014
IWillSucceed:
THIS MTN FOLKS ARE VERY VERY VERY DISHONEST.CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT I HAD OVER N800 ON MY ENHANCED GOODYBAG MAIN ACCOUNT AND BY THIS MORNING IT HAS DEPLETED TO LITTLE ABOVE N400 WITHOUT ANY CALL AND RIGHT NOW ITS JUST N304 AFTER ABOUT A 2 MINUTE CALL.I WARNED EARLIER ON THIS THREAD THAT THERE MIGHT BE FOUL PLAY SOMEWHERE.

Try and call customer care, they will tell you what happened to your airtime, thanks
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2014
The MTB GoodyBag is still blazing; who else is using it?

So far, it seems to be the best tariff plan available in Nigeria; do you have a contrary view? Tell us!!!

Thanks
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:

So far, it seems to be the best tariff plan available in Nigeria; do you have a contrary view? Tell us!!!

Thanks
no lies at all. Its the best so far in Nigeria.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Bode2: 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:

Thanks
It is definately good but it seems to be unpopular.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 1:25am On Nov 12, 2014
Bode2:
It is definately good but it seems to be unpopular.

What are your reasons?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Bode2: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:

What are your reasons?
most people are not talking about it even here on nairaland but the package is extremely good. imagine, 10k per second to ALL NETWORK
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Bode2:
most people are not talking about it even here on nairaland but the package is extremely good. imagine, 10k per second to ALL NETWORK

Human beings generally enjoy talking about negative things; even the media enjoys negative stories.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by IWillSucceed: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2014
nigerianewsbeat:

Human beings generally enjoy talking about negative things; even the media enjoys negative stories.
No! Rather its because MTN are scammers.I did the enhanced goodybag with high expectation only to see about N500 mysteriously disappear from my goodybag balance and at a point they began to charge my main account when I still had sufficient credit on my goodybag.Scammers!scammers!
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by rezzy: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2014
@nigerianewsbeat,

Should i load the 750# first or how do i load it?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by duwdu: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
To avoid getting inadvertently scammed while on an Enhanced GoodyBag plan, DO NOT enable data access on that sim!

In fact, switch OFF data on that sim, and the plan serves you perfectly.

That's been my experience.

Good luck!

P34c3

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.