Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s (17206 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / Glo Unveils Bounce Tariff: Get 30MB Per Recharge And Call ALL Networks At 12k/s / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by rezzy: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
duwdu:
To avoid getting inadvertently scammed while on an Enhanced GoodyBag plan, DO NOT enable data access on that sim!

In fact, switch OFF data on that sim, and the plan serves you perfectly.

That's been my experience.

Good luck!

P34c3

pls,, how do i load the card?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 7:45am On Nov 17, 2014
rezzy:
@nigerianewsbeat,

Should i load the 750# first or how do i load it?

You should go for the one of N1000, it is more economical; moreover, you have to recharge your phone before activating it.

Send 'GB1000' to '131'

Thanks, hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 7:48am On Nov 17, 2014
duwdu:
To avoid getting inadvertently scammed while on an Enhanced GoodyBag plan, DO NOT enable data access on that sim!

Good luck!

P34c3

Gbam! You have said it all
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
rezzy:

pls,, how do i load the card?

Buy the recharde card, use *555*PIN# to load the card; if you use *885*PIN#, you may not be able to use it to activate the MTNGoodyBag

2 Likes

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Randerl: 7:52am On Nov 17, 2014
same here

duwdu:

Good luck!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by rezzy: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2014
@nigerianewsbeat, thanks
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2014
rezzy:
@nigerianewsbeat, thanks

Welcome
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Sunshinny: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Hi gud morning, pls nigerianewsbeat, can money be transfer from the goodybag account.

Will ur credit be put in ur main account or where?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Sunshinny:
Hi gud morning, pls nigerianewsbeat, can money be transfer from the goodybag account.

Will ur credit be put in ur main account or where?

To check your balance: dial *559#

Once you have subscribed to GoodyBag, you cannot transfer airtime.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Oyedey4u(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
i will try this goodybag of a thing now that i have turned my Mtn line to a call line only
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Crispyshell: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2015
IWillSucceed:
So at what rate do you call from the main account and the bonus account.

0.40kb/s which is 25ngn/m.........MTN grin Giving with the right two fingers and collecting with the right hand....S/A thieves exploiting nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by egopersonified(f): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mods, who con hide the Mtn data thread wey I see this morning? Make una take time ooo.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Slaw12: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Go Op..have bin using d goodie bag package since last year and it's seems good but the problem I have no is that am trying to buy another one but d system is telling me that I can't buy a new one when d last access still on..pls I need a code to deactivate d current one to enable me buy a new one..thanks
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by danizy(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2015
vodacom:

Etisalat easy flex is even better than this.secondly you are silent on the rate charged on both main and bonus account.
plz what and how is the etisalat own plz giv me the details with codes thanks in advance
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by danizy(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2015
nigerianewsbeat:
The MTN Goody Bag is still rocking good and strong; subscribe today.

Get Over 200mins to make calls to All Network.
how and what is the validity plz?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by danizy(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2015
Tweetums:
glo bumpa is the best....
how bro plz details is expected asap
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
MTN has stopped the package
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nellybenn: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
nigerianewsbeat:
MTN has stopped the package

sad i wanted to do it but since you said that they have stopped how sure are you ...anyway when am making call using the goody bag am i going to be charge first in my main account or my bonus
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by 2tek: 10:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yes, d 750 nd 1000 goody bag have been deactivated but the 400 goody bag is active but u must be on smooth talk plan to enjoy it.
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by slimkay83(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2016
2tek:
Yes, d 750 nd 1000 goody bag have been deactivated but the 400 goody bag is active but u must be on smooth talk plan to enjoy it.
When last did you subscribe?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by nigerianewsbeat(m): 2:13am On Apr 14, 2016
slimkay83:
When last did you subscribe?
Good question; and how does the N400 goody bag work?
Re: The MTN Enhanced Goodybag: Call All Networks At 10k/s by Deblow: 6:10am On Apr 14, 2016
It is rubbish! I asked mtn CC and they said it is true but works only on smoothtalk plan. 400 + 500 =900. 25k/sec valid for 7days! Isn't that rubbish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7? / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.