Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry (12859 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Buhari Lied About His Pension Claims..fed. Ministry Of Finance(details Released) / Stella Oduah's CV Released By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by eye4eye: 3:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ph.D Holders - Unilag Professor of Int Law

Start watching at 1min 29secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbHLgiieeE?t=1m29s

The Professor hit the nail in the head. I expect more of this stuff in coming days, weeks and months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by tit(f): 4:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Ilekokonit:
Jonathan is an Embarrassment to Ph.D Holders - Unilag Professor of Int Law

Start watching at 1min 29secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbHLgiieeE?t=1m29s

i can bet this is a quota professor.
How can a public servant opine about partisan politics?
And then descend to ad hominen attacks?
Does this olowole professor know anything about zoology?
I bet he thinks like a lot of supporters of APC
that zoologists work in zoos!

Which school did this "professor" go to?
Did you guys say he read law?
Na waooo!

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by eye4eye: 4:03am On Oct 31, 2014
tit:

[s]i can bet this is a quota professor.
How can a public servant opine about partisan politics?
Which school did this "professor" go to?
Did you guys say he read law?
Na waooo!
[/s]

I bet he's more educated than your mother and father combined. grin

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by stinggy(m): 5:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire:
Even if he borrowed the money to buy the forms. Who actually needs a bankrupt President anyway ? A man that can not wisely manage the several millions he is being paid monthly, but still borrows is ineffectual, wasteful, and economically daft.

Buhari's mantra is fighting 'kwuorropshen' (Corruption); If you ask him how he will diversify Nigeria from petroleum to other alternatives, he will say, 'by pighting kwuorropshen).

No militarily backgrounded semi-illiterate should be allowed to govern a country of millions of graduates.

The same thought you had, that made most of you vote for this disgrace of a man - GEJ. Even as small as his household is, he cannot manage it.
Forget this 'educated' things bro, all we need is a man with guts not some shilly-shallying 'over-graduates' who do not know which leg to move first.

3 Likes

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by aresa: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2014
soroptimist:

Where and when did the Ministry of Finance rebutted the claim that Buhari is collecting 10% of his Pension........and if they did how come it was only Hope For Nigeria who heard it

Ibo hate and bigotry Facebook page....Never take the hateful and bitter bigots seriously..

1 Like

Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by silami(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Balkan:
Please what is Buhari?
you grandfather's mate. Mumu
Re: BUHARI'S Pension Details Released By Ministry by tit(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
[/s]

I bet he's more educated than your mother and father combined. grin

my great grandmother has more sense than everybody in your lineage!

ooops. i am sure my lineage and your crossed some time in the past!

anyway, ode ni e!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers, Not Violating Nigeria’s Integrity, Says DHQ / Sultan Dasuki Was A Voice For Peace – Buhari / PDP To Declare New PDP Lawmakers’ Seats Vacant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.