Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,933 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I (3680 Views)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Make S’mores During Utah Ski Tri / (PHOTOS) Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Baby Photos Released / Fuuny Video: Nigeria Star Play Kim Kardashian And Kanye West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
When it comes to fashion, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are known for being one of the most stylish couples ever.
And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
The pair have inspired two of their biggest fans, Kathleen Lee and Katie Burroughs, to create a blog full of pictures dressing up like the world's most talked about couple. (Not just because it's Halloween very soon).

Fashion lookalikes: Kathleen Lee and Katie Burroughs created the blog What Would

see more pix here

http://..com/2014/10/two-fans-of-kim-kardashian-and-kanye.html

1 Share

Re: Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I by Lolitua(f): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lol,,,c ofe nmanu chicks
Re: Two Fans Of Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Imitate The Fashion Icons By Posting I by iamrealdeji(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Lolitua:
Lol,,,c ofe nmanu chicks
Translation pls,omo ibo,omo nna

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Artist Are Not Making From Music / Adewale Ayuba Denies Being Beaten-up By Mobile Policemen / PHOTOS: Ex-governor’s Daughter Pose Half Naked On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.