Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) (31695 Views)

Monalisa Chinda And Segun Arinze At Food Fair Event In Abuja (photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Baby Mama For The First Time (photos) / Segun Arinze Of Now Vs Segun Arinze Of Before:How Time Flies(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by ochallo: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice I hope she doesn't have her fathers eyes.
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by merit12(f): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Good for him

Wait. Lemmme chk the eyes if the babyy na his own

Dna........chking

Loading .....................
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Worwor raised to power 2 grin
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Blackchampion(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
TheRealAdonye:
Fine geh..
Stop lying
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Midehi:

hahahahahahaha...why were u scared?
Pls help me ask. Lol
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by adedayourt(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
rattlesnake:
I was scared to open this thread undecided
Now you did, did anithing happen to you?
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
How does she look like her Dad?

Pretty girl, btw. smiley
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by hugoart(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
^^^See Daddy,Funny pipos... grin
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by ellechrystal(f): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Kesmakveli(m): 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op pls post more photos of the baby just like your topic said. "Photos"
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ugly man!
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
All these niggas running to the US to born just for green card? Smh angry angry angry
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by washishi: 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
you no dey try
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Chrisabig(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na baby bi dis abi na pikin?
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Chrisabig(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just more years we go know if your eye go small or big, abeg make him dey uesd hot water for that eye before she go grow pass this size
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Most babies are fine.
Even Segun Arinze was a fine baby until... grin
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by bladyloaded: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
[size=20]Beautiful indeed[/size]
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Archmed(m): 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
De child id beautiful but de cheeks resembles dat of d father. I pray she shd not av big eye balls like dad.
she should not have BIG eye balls like her dad so You can call her a Bastard in future abi?
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by runtinxnigga(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Like father like daughter
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by msmon(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
I hope she doesn't have big eyeballs like Dr. Segun 'Oju' Arinze.

In other news, barely 12 year after he
sang 'Nigeria jaga jaga', Eidris
Abdulkarim said Nigeria is no more
jaga jaga.
www.nairaland.com/1974978/nigeria-
no-more-jaga-jaga-eedris

AND
President Jonathan reads while
Nigerians are asleep (Pictures)
www.nairaland.com/1975531/president-
jonathan-reads-during-bed

LASTLY

Stephen Keshi said he's yet to decide on
eagles return.
www.nairaland.com/1974973/im-yet-
decide-eagles-return
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by sunnshyn(f): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Toria - Victoria!??

Toria, you see now,when mom had you, you (are) were dark skinned and beautiful...

You'll watch TV and see the likes of Toke Makinwa, Ruki Sanda, Dencia, Pela et al. Don't mind them o, let this be a reminder that your skin colour doesn't define you.

Be the strong woman God has created you to be, take a cue from the likes of Lupita,

You are Beautiful Toria...

1 Like

Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by yogun(f): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
She has his eyes already
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Gorgeous58(f): 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Babies are so cute...
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by captainbaroni(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
I KNOW EVEN SEGUN WISHES THIS TOO...
WHEN THAT BABY GROWS UP, PLEASE LET HER RESEMBLE HER MOTHER.
THANK YOU
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by delors(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
At least, we are all EYE Witness to this... grin
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by ngozikc: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
blizard44:
There's only one way to tell if the child is truely his' - and that's the eyes.

If she wake up, call me to confirmtongue
is this baby sleeping now or ur phone has screem prob? Plz appricate God's gift cous is not easy!
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Richiy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
rattlesnake:
I was scared to open this thread undecided

This rattlesnake eh... undecided undecided
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by evea: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
BEAUTIFUL GIRL. BUT I HOPE SHE WON'T TAKE AFTER DAD'S BIG EYE BALLS ;DBEAUTIFUL GIRL. BUT I HOPE SHE WON'T TAKE AFTER DAD'S BIG EYE BALLS
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by eyeon(m): 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
I must see her (e)y(e) b(a)lls to believe it's really Segun (E)y(e)rinze's daughter...
Re: Segun Arinze Shows Off His Baby Girl (photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
blizard44:
There's only one way to tell if the child is truely his' - and that's the eyes.

If she wake up, call me to confirmtongue

you are evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Sadiq Abacha And Wife Welcome Baby Boy - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.