Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! (4370 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom / Babcock Vs Unilorin / Uniabj Vs Abu Vs Unilorin Vs Lautech Vs Uniben Vs Unibadan Vs Oau Vs Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pls what makes OAU nd UNILORIN better than each other??
Let looks at the letures theater,sch
beautifucation,Designed nd mode of teaching.
School transportation system.
Hostel System nd Social amenities..
Your contribution is needed..I wanna knows the best in term of this categories I listed one by one...
Thanks....
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Pr0ton: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Donabydeco:
Pls what makes OAU nd UNILORIN better than each other??
Let looks at the letures theater,sch
beautifucation,Designed nd mode of teaching.
School transportation system.
Hostel System nd Social amenities..
Your contribution is needed..I wanna knows the best in term of this categories I listed one by one...
Thanks....

**dIes**
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pr0ton:

**dIes**

WICKED!!!
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Pr0ton: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chiamaka01:

WICKED!!!

Yh, the guy.
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pr0ton:

Yh, the guy.

Lol, just answer the guy's question, nah. Before e-warriors enter the thread and call you 'english teacher'.
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Pr0ton: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chiamaka01:

Lol, just answer the guy's question, nah. Before e-warriors enter the thread and call you 'english teacher'.

Ok then..

OP.. I haven't been to any of those schools, but I believe I can still make some good judgement with the use of hearsay.

OAU beats UNILORUN in letures theatre. One can obviously see that in the just concluded 2014 webometrics World Best University Ranking Results; OAU taking the first position.

I can't really point to the best in beatifucation. But I would go for OAU.

Designed and mode of teaching? OAU is my take.

I don't know if any of those great universities has school bus(es) I can't say anything about their STS.

OAU takes my choice, again, in HS.

The quality and quantity of Social amenities should be treated equally between both schools - my opinion.

5 Likes

Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks bro...more info needed..
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Kejilee(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
OAU SMARTBRAINS AT IT AGAIN
WIN BIG WITH JUST #200
This is to inform you all about an upcoming
SPELLING BEE BATTLE on campus ,organised by
OAU SMARTBRAINS......To
register,.
-visit www.Facebook.com/oausb
-like the page
-comment # I BELIEVE on the spelling bee post
-purchase your form from any smartbrains
representative on campus
*PRICES TO BE WON
1)1ST - #5000
2)2ND -#3000
3)3RD -#2000 and other consolation prizes
### DATE TO BE OUT SOON --- START
REGISTERING ( materials to read will be given to
contestants ) ----the early you get your form the
better
# Surprise package for first 20 contesters to register
For enquiries, call:
Oluwalee-08165359655
Zyano-08167874992
Ifyx-08093459095
Eminent-07033445667
Details to follow soon
DREAM BIG! SPELL BIG! WIN BIG!
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
UNILORIN where Dreams are trashed away

1 Like

Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by baruzeez(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Guy why you no kuku confess say Unilorin chase u comot school abi u no cross
in structures Oau beats Unilorin
But when we are talking of academic standards I will pick Unilorin
Babafaros:
UNILORIN where Dreams are trashed away
Guy why you no kuku confess say Unilorin chase u comot school abi u no cross
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2014
baruzeez:
[b]Guy why you no kuku confess say Unilorin chase u comot school[/b]abi u no cross
I never in my life dreamed of that Trashed school.#Hatred with passion.
Btw,Hw can u say Unilorin beats OAU in academic success.Check the labour market you will knw hw ppl nw disregards UNILORIN graduates
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
I rep O.A.U....
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by SEYIKP(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
this is one of the reason why UNILORIN is better by far.
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by aibee01(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
OAU lives on past glory......we do meet in inter-versity academics competitions now.....Aiit juz check d record of law graduates from d law schools....n structuce-wise Unilorin will b d school to beat in d coming years.....d school wif the largest campus in Nigeria...,if nt in Africa(15,500 hectares)
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2014
aibee01:
OAU lives on past glory......we do meet in inter-versity academics competitions now.....Aiit juz check d record of law graduates from d law schools....n structuce-wise Unilorin will b d school to beat in d coming years.....d school wif the largest campus in Nigeria...,if nt in Africa(15,500 hectares)
Dont tell me you are a law student please..are you?On your myopic claim of law school or so,OAU is far far better than UNILORIN.And also,i have been to Unilorin before,but i dont think the school is as large and big as OBA.AWON.UNIVERSITY...Anyway,i am a student of the prestigious University of Ibadan,so dont think i am biased.
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by SupaJoe(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Am a student of Unilorin and I've never been to OAU before. From people's post/hearsay, I think OAU is better than Unilorin. Come to think of it, all these varsities built during the agrarian age are the same. No much diff
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm...Thanks to you all!!
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
aibee01:
What are u saying sef
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
Babafaros:
I never in my life dreamed of that Trashed school.#Hatred with passion.
Btw,Hw can u say Unilorin beats OAU in academic success.Check the labour market you will knw hw ppl nw disregards UNILORIN graduates

Sorry, who conducted this analysis?

You? So, you sat down and concluded?

Bia! In the labour market, you ll even find students from expensive schools there still hustling for job.

**In Yoruba**

Eni to ba mo way, lomo iwe....

If you get confirm long-leg, job nah shikini small thing. Either you are OAU, Unilorin etc.

As for me ooo, for me to pass through Unilorin safe and sound. Omo, come what may. I ll stand gidigba.
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by adeshola1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
OAU is not Only better than than Unilorin

But d Best

#greatife
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by olaoyejcb(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
I rep better by far.....as for OAU...its d empty barrel dat makes d loudest noise
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
temigracie:

Sorry, who conducted this analysis?

You? So, you sat down and concluded?

Bia! In the labour market, you ll even find students from expensive schools there still hustling for job.

**In Yoruba**

Eni to ba mo way, lomo iwe....

If you get confirm long-leg, job nah shikini small thing. Either you are OAU, Unilorin etc.

As for me ooo, for me to pass through Unilorin safe and sound. Omo, come what may. I ll stand gidigba.
At what i av bolded in ur post.I knw dat but if peradventure an employer jst want One out of two,He/she will prefer OAU cos Ppl are complaining the way they rush you guys there.To be sincere,UNILORIN is rushing you guys.
Remember you are rushing syllabus.e.g i think UNILORIN pd is jst for 3½ months while dat of OAU is for good 9months
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
Babafaros:

At what i av bolded in ur post.I knw dat but if peradventure an employer jst want One out of two,He/she will prefer OAU cos Ppl are complaining the way they rush you guys there.To be sincere,UNILORIN is rushing you guys.
Remember you are rushing syllabus.e.g i think UNILORIN pd is jst for 3½ months while dat of OAU is for good 9months

So, is that part of their criteria in getting any job?

How about confidence and other characters? Please spare me jarey, I don't discrimate when it comes to University. I don't like that idea at all.

But no one dares toil with my alma mater.

I can confidently say it anywhere, we follow the school time-table. That's the normal thing. We don't rush, well maybe alittle. We don't strike etc.

There are lots and lots of advantage in Unilorin.

About the preferance when employing candidate for job, abeg bone that side!!!....
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by SaintRobs: 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
You must be kidding with your base-less post,did you hear about the jst concluded moot competition for law students?? Both schools met at the final stage,and OAU showed them,that the glory is still there! ReppingTeamIfe!
aibee01:
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by olaoyejcb(m): 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
oau students r like Chelsea fans..dey can argue like..even wen dey knw unilorin is d best
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by olaoyejcb(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Babafaros:

and point of correction.. dem no dey rush us..na time table we dey follow
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Capableben(m): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
How about Unn

Vote Nabsprada miss. Nairaland 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2014
never been to unilorin,just got into oau,but from wat I'm seeing in OAU... the hype is just..... complete it ...

curve4 for sell,ile ife,OAU, neat and totally faultless, 10k,08096940729....
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by pelumhee(m): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2014
aibee01:
you're saying thrash..How can you say Unilorin is larger than OAU??..that's so untrue
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by pelumhee(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2014
aibee01:
In addition to what I said..Ahmadu Bello university, ABU is the Largest university in Nigeria...OAU is the second..for where Unilorin dey?? Abeg
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2014
I won"t argue here again,i created a thread on this also Since August.Come&see comments.
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/1862117/oau-unilorin-fights-over-being#25561640
Re: O.A.U VS UNILORIN...ENTER HERE!!! by Babafaros(m): 1:46am On Nov 05, 2014
chai !! i always laff weneva i c some frends
of mine who eventually graduated with first
class frm unilorin, after failing oau post
utme twice

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Students Protest Non-payment Of Amnesty Tuition By Buhari / Viral Sex Video: BABCOCK Speaks On ‘taking Back’ Expelled Student / SS2 Boy Brought A Gun, Tear Gas And Dynamite To School For Fight Ss3 Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.