Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55459 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Appleā€™s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Crispels(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
ceejayluv:

Drop the link to the site pls

www.buyomart.com

Its a USA online retail store owned by a Nigerian born American in the USA.

Just visit the site, www.buyomart.com

You can email them or talk to them on whatsapp,You will see their USA whatsapp line there. You will see it on the site,Its safe and secured,They sell top quality products!!!!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Crispels(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Prymestrr:

I guess d bendgate is exclusive to iphone 6+ right?? Doesn't happen with urs?

Only the 6plus had issues of bending,The 6 never bends, Even the 6plus that had issues were samsung sponsored though its quite fragile,Will advice you go for the 6,its super duper dope!!!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Crispels(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
ProsperUSA:

Thank you for that statement.
Yes, www,buyomart.com is a place for lowest iPhone price for Nigerians.

Exactly bro,They sell top quality phones for good prices.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Crispels(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
Banks92:

U sure u bought from buyomart.com? i min are they 4 real? as in reputable?

Sure,Its quite reputable,Its safe and secured

www.buyomart.com

Its a USA online retail store owned by a Nigerian born American in the USA.

Just visit the site, www.buyomart.com

You can email them or talk to them on whatsapp,You will see their USA whatsapp line there. You will see it on the site,Its safe and secured,They sell top quality products!!!!

Their iphones starts from 134k, while other selling it starts around 145k, and they may not be as good as buyomart phones,The phones sold on buyomart is the samething americans use in USA
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by princebergz(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Olateef:

Pls who is he? I resides in Sudan...

you RESIDES in Sudan and ur dumb
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by richardjemedafe1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
ebdib:

Sell your apple?
Apparently you've never even owned an apple device in your life.

You can't even afford one. From the way you type, you're obviously some delinquent who is an Internet troll

Apple doesn't even need the likes of you using their products
I dnt need to reply to Ignorant fool like u.....
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by princebergz(m): 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
WinkWrld:
Do you know how many people are gay especially in Nigeria! You will be amazed. Even many of ur friends. Are you gonna kill ur friends or jail them.? If you are using an iPhone then u are gay cheesy grin grin grin. I will keep my iphone proudly grin grin

what z this one saying?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by bestlyAB(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom.God is against being a gay

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by shady26(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
No wonder most apple products are white coloured,very feminine color if u ask me. #say no to gayish phones & macbooks#
pls am only kidding ohhhh!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Crazyadlin(f): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
He is such a Living Fool, at his age, him dey Kanute ass-hole, mbok.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Reference(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hmmm....I have been wondering what has been constantly putting me off apple products...

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by pentag0nal: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Eyaaa
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have absolutely no issues with anyone's sexual orientation.

Any of you backwards thinking anti gay troglodytes in Nigeria that owns an Apple product is now a confirmed hypocrite and should sell all his or her Apple product immediately.

But I know you cowards don't have the gonnards for it.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by evesdon4u: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
What could be more "tough and uncomfortable" than having another man poking at your anus?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Keypha(m): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fool at ur age, your uncle, ur that, but you are not a father because u marry man, shame to u, beautiful women that God crated giving to us, that sweeter than sugar, you chose to forking ur follow man that have a strong bone like u, shame.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ttmacoy: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'm sorry but this statement smacks of ignorance. Being gay doesn't mean you go around sleeping with everyone as you all seem to think.

You have gay people in committed relationships same as straight people, and you have gay people who are promiscuous same as straight people, but you will not see gay people trying to.sleep with straight people and have a harrasing them like you make it sound. Pure ignorance.

To me homopobia is discrimination, same as you all face discrimination in all facets in Nigeria e.g. based on age for jobs, based on tribe, based on religion etc

Live and let live. I am not gay but I have worked with gay people in my project teams here in the UK and NO they have not tried sticking it in my ass the way u all like to paint it. We work as colleagues with mutual respect and I go home to my wife and do what I want, they go home to their partners and do what they want. Shikena.

Godson32:
Apple CEO a gay? God damn it! Niggaz in the company will be wearing pampers to work because by now their azz will be licking.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerians get over your hypocritical selves already .
u dont like cook's declaration, hand me ur iphone.

the internet you are using was invented by a gay man.

#amgayandproud

Firsteva,2sa2,virginfinder,sagamite and co

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by tonte(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
lemme guess, you homophobes here must already have declared God's punishment on him by now...
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Aida13: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Saw this on CNN facebook page this morning ehen it first got out and was surprised at the comments even from so-called enlightened U.S folks...

But come why do these rich types always look so unhealthy? His skin looks off.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by temmyplayboy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
QMark:
That word "Gay" sounds like a disease.
Sound deadly pass EBOLA
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Wish I could attain to half the success this man's life have so far become. So happy 4 him
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Elan83(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Endtime CEOs
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Alfred234(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
An average nigerian's definition of "GAY" always starts and ends with intimacy #Smh Am so sad for u guys u people need to pick up a book and read. Everything is not about intimacy just live ur life and let other live theirs as long as its doesn't affect u in anyway i don't see why u should carry people's problems on ur head like hair tie and p-cap.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Elan83(m): 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
God z wtchn him wt hs damn aparatus! Devilish CEO
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by kemthegirl(f): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
spiceemman:
Greatest gifts God has given... Huh? God is indeed a patient God!

As in eh. The nerve of him to use God and homosexuality in one sentence.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by speaktogen(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
his life,as long as he is happy, who cares? by d way,if u hate gay people and still an iPhone stan,ur case they God hand..who u dey deceive? irony is when u wish 14yrs for gays but still use a phone produced by a gay man... can i get more sugar for my tea please?(sips tea)

Mumu yhu, apple was invented n created by Steve jobbs, dis one is jst a caretaker!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
ipad:

Obviously you were picked from the gutter and have no knowledge of who your parents are.

Obviously you were not cared for (Nursed), so you don't know that the circle of life requires that you care for another life, just as you were cared for.

Obviously you don't know what fulfilment is, if you did, you will realise that it is in bringing another life to this world that our greatest joy, pride and fulfilment as living things spring forth from.

Every thing that lives: Plants, Animals, Humans understand pro-creation. How come you don't?

Sorry, I forget, you were a mistake child.

So by your own logic, the circle of life inadvertently means one must reproduce before one cares for another life??

Do not use your yardstick for measuring joy, to also measure other people's source of joy.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by tmayusuf: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
QMark:
That word "Gay" sounds like a disease.
it's is a disease truly
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
salt1:

Let you be? So you are gay?
How is it anybody's business what you do with your intimate life?
What I find annoying is confessions like this: screaming your intimate orientation in people's faces . What does it achieve? How many husbands and wives come to announce what they do with each other in public? Why are gays so desirous of attention? Since you are one, can you explain?
The only reason I can adduce for why they go public is because their consciences are warning them that what they are doing is nauseating and abominable. So they derive pleasure in their rebelliousness against God and organized society.

To use Soyinka's expression " a tiger does not declare its tigritude". Let the gays continue with their rebellion but don't push it into our faces
it's not exactly announcing per se.

Let me break it down.

Let's say a gay person wants to live his life on his own terms, without disturbing anyone else or telling anyone he's gay.

Then comes the late twenties and early thirties. Societal pressures come in. People don't see you with a girl that you can comfortably call your girlfriend, and when asked when you wanna get married, you provide no concrete answer. A time comes and then people start peddling rumours and all kind of stories.

Now tell me, isn't it better that this person just tells them and shut them all up?? cos apparently the straight ones are the ones that would be having so many expectations from the gay folk (who they would have assumed to be straight). If everyone knew from the onset that this person is gay (in a sane society where they'd be cool with it), then no one would bother with such expectations like in a straight folk. He would go through life on his own terms, and when they eventually see him with his partner, they wouldn't start batting lashes and making all kinda faces. Same applies to the lesbian

Catch my drift?

4 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
evegran:
I don't care about his sexuality, nobody should- maybe except his family. #teamapple smiley. Oh and gay people are fun btw .

cool cool
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
ipad:

More power to him?

You judge people by their Character?

I hope that you will not have to cry the day your son comes home bleeding from the Anus because some guy with good character but with a demonically influenced sexual orientation chooses to slam his rod into him.

I hope you will still be able to say "More power to him" then.

You this un-thinking Ediot.

Why do people reason like this?

Why do people have to imagine the worst of things happening just because one is gay?

If your daughter comes home bleeding from her vagi.na cos some dude raped her, would it be cos the guy is straight and not gay? Won't that be a clear case of rap.e?? Or you think gay people go about rapi.ng unsuspecting guys/girls??

Newsflash: Straight people are the most culpable of rap.e

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.