Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55462 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Apple’s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by KazukiIto(m): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don mature pass dat level to dey hate gay people. I just feel pity for them sha. They are seriously missing! Tsk! Tsk! Wetin sweet for dis world like p***y? Chai! This guys are missing o!!!

Well Cook, I admire ur courage. U are jst being urself and I respect that. I knw this declaration will go a very long way in helping pple with the same orientation as ya.

Good luck to him sha

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Solozzo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
KLand:
Dear Tim Cook, contrary to what you think, being gay is not a gift from God. But it's your choice. You were not created to be a gay man; you chose to be..... And if you must know, the God of the Bible does not approve such relationship.

Man created God in his own image!

Wetin concern God with your sexual orientation, Tim?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chinwe1960: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Hey miss firsteva,see u lurking around.
Sorry for waking u up, dear
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Godson32(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2014
ttmacoy:

I'm sorry but this statement smacks of ignorance. Being gay doesn't mean you go around sleeping with everyone as you all seem to think.

You have gay people in committed relationships same as straight people, and you have gay people who are promiscuous same as straight people, but you will not see gay people trying to.sleep with straight people and have a harrasing them like you make it sound. Pure ignorance.

To me homopobia is discrimination, same as you all face discrimination in all facets in Nigeria e.g. based on age for jobs, based on tribe, based on religion etc

Live and let live. I am not gay but I have worked with gay people in my project teams here in the UK and NO they have not tried sticking it in my ass the way u all like to paint it. We work as colleagues with mutual respect and I go home to my wife and do what I want, they go home to their partners and do what they want. Shikena.

Fat LIE! Don't use one instance to generalize issues. I m sorry,maybe u re one of them,U re not a gay & u re saying "live & let live".In Nigeria we will not allow them to live because they re disasters. Back to the matter,A gay can have affection with a fellow gay or/and a straight (I mean normal people,because here we believe that a gay ain't normal). I ve seen them during their operations in many occassions,they used to have affection with those small/younger handsome boys,one of my relatives who happens to be a top shot in the bank made it posible for handsome boys & those who re willing to play game to be employ for their I.T programe,he can give u anything u want in order to poke u. It's not a news in PH,lagos,abuja & other big cities,they have organisations in many of the big companies,if they come accross u & u re willing to play ball,willing to open ur hole & keep the game secret,they will connect u,juicy packages. One of my friend they gave a juicy offer,when he told me,I asked him "if they finish poking u,will u be seeing ur self as a father/husband,as a man in front of ur wife & little daughter?"

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by mkoabiola: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Now hs foolish gay colleagues will defnd d nonsense

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:
Hey miss firsteva,see u lurking around.
Sorry for waking u up, dear
you woke me up, now how can I help you?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:
nigerians get over your hypocritical selves already .
u dont like cook's declaration, hand me ur iphone.

the internet you are using was invented by a gay man.

#amgayandproud

Firsteva,2sa2,virginfinder,sagamite and co
ok, hope I can go and sleep now?

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by mkoabiola: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Gays ,u all are missing d sweetness. N enjoyment of pussy!
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 12:35am On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
ok, hope I can go and sleep now?

By all means do.was really waiting for ur first salvo,I'm surprised buh all d same good night dear.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

By all means do.was really waiting for ur first salvo,I'm surprised buh all d same good night dear.
when did you start sounding like a gentleman, Orishirishi! Oya Na good night

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 31, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I dnt need to reply to Ignorant fool like u.....

You can't even construct a simple sentence.
Look at the filth you just typed.
Illiterate.
Go get an education.
And auction out your imaginary iPhone while you're at it. Móron

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nmeri17: 1:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Tim Co.ck angry angry

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by LeSaint(m): 1:36am On Oct 31, 2014
laykorn:
He's not even scared it can affect Apple's market. He use style get liver oo

No mind him.
Wait and see reactions from places like China.
Im for just maintain "don't ask, don't tell".
"Get Over It"
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:09am On Oct 31, 2014
sage2:
I am no longer buying the iPhone, period. Fucck the gays.

Word!!!

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by naijathings(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2014
LeSaint:

No mind him.
Wait and see reactions from places like China.
Im for just maintain "don't ask, don't tell".
"Get Over It"

I don't know why gay people have to make this announcement all the time to tell
the world that they are gay? it is like there is something in them that keeps
screaming and tormenting them till they make it public. I mean.... I bang chics as if
I am in Bangladesh but I have never seen the need to make it public.. it is no body's
business. since it is something between you and your partner then I dont think you
anyone any explanation or public announcement. why do they do this?

well, let us see the crowd reaction to this. If Apple sales go higher, then we are
going to see more confessions from Samsung staff. But if Apple sales should start
dropping then I think Samsung is going to make all its staff take an oath to stay
silent about their s3xuality.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
when did you start sounding like a gentleman, Orishirishi! Oya Na good night
Anty firstEva, gud morning. Hope you had a cool night.

You're so much a gentlewoman now. I couldn't fail to notice that.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by scholes0(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Nigeria and Nigerians might just be the most homophobic and self righteous society on the surface of the earth
What is the cause of it? Is it the broken educational system or the extremity of religious fanatism that has taken a grip over the entire country from North to South? Extreme Muslims and Extreme Christians running helter-skeltter .OK, so how does the gay CEO or anyone else for that matter affect your freaking lives for God sake, if he is proud to be gay, how is that your headache? lol
Ok, so before he said he was gay was there a star missing in the sky? And now that he has declared his status - have the oceans dried up?
Just get over yourselves and reason clearly for once, Naija people.
JEEZ....

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by 19naia(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2014
So will the politicians in office who bought dozens of gold plated Iphones and other apple products, will they now be subject to indictment for patronizing and supporting the business of a gay CEO?

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by louis07(m): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by iluvmoscow(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2014
So many gay niggis on this thread. Thank God for iron pant.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
stupor:

Dont mind them,Nigeria wants growth and all that in this 21st century and yet cant accept gay laws.Total blindless to real truth.

Nigeria that doent want gay laws should stop travelling to Gay regulated Countries and all their apple products,iphones,mac etc should be returned or confiscated !

Gej and govt functionaries should stop any visits to gay regulated areas like the us if they are trully frowning at Gay laws.

Bunch of hypocrites !

I'm a Nigerian,i dont use Iphone or any other apple product but will say they are indeed great products and would definitely love to have one.

Lastly,i am a christian,i am not a gay but can never frown when i see one except if the gay is a criminal.

Reasons why Nigeria is still backward and irresponsible are someof these issues of gay laws and several other socio-political issues we that we cant amicably resolve.

I rest my case for Nigeria.

Shut up your mouth Mister! You are a church goer, not a christian.

It is a**holes like you that give christianity a bad name.

Black is black and white is white. The bible states it clearly, over and over that Homosexuality is an abomination before God. Any Christian will know that, and like you were foolishly refering to laws and stuff. A Christian would know that he's bound by the bible.

...And just like you rightly pointed out that its not by force to use apple products, the same way, it is not by force to be a Christian.

Attend church if and when you like, its a free world, but don't go about touting that you're a Christian when the Master does not have your name on his list! ... Mtchew.. Feelamonger!!!

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by chrisviral(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
ipad:

Black is black and white is white. The bible states it clearly, over and over that Homosexuality is an abomination before God. Any Christian will know that, and like you were foolishly refering to laws and stuff. A Christian would know that he's bound by the bible.

...And just like you rightly pointed out that its not by force to use apple products, the same way, it is not by force to be a Christian.

Attend church if and when you like, its a free world, but don't go about touting that you're a Christian when the Master does not have your name on his list! ... Mtchew.. Feelamonger!!!

All sins are abomination before God, Mind you God despises Sin and not the sinners, God loves everyone.
Don't get it twisted, I do not support Gay propaganda either but they way you guys are going about it as if it was the only sin on earth, A gay man, a thief, A woman banger, and even the person that spews trash on NL is all burning at the same apartment in hell.

Mind you, Gays can be Christians too.
Hehehehehehe If they repent, lol.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by 1stola: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2014
I JUST HATE GAYS.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2014
evesdon4u:
What could be more "tough and uncomfortable" than having another man poking at your anus?

Answer:
Having Some A**hole poking at your 12 year old son in the Anus.

And that's what will happen to as many as are indifferent to this barbaric declaration or actively support this lower-than-animal behaviour and public declaration of same from a public figure, whose intention is only to encourage many more to be like himself.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ttmacoy: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2014
The reason he came out is because there has been so much speculation about his sexuality and as he said he has always been private about his life but with all the speculation he had to announce. Also being gay is being a minority so you can't compare it to husband and,wufe who have no need to announce

salt1:

Let you be? So you are gay?
How is it anybody's business what you do with your intimate life?
What I find annoying is confessions like this: screaming your intimate orientation in people's faces. What does it achieve? How many husbands and wives come to announce what they do with each other in public? Why are gays so desirous of attention? Since you are one, can you explain?
The only reason I can adduce for why they go public is because their consciences are warning them that what they are doing is nauseating and abominable. So they derive pleasure in their rebelliousness against God and organized society.

To use Soyinka's expression " a tiger does not declare its tigritude". Let the gays continue with their rebellion but don't push it into our faces
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2014
all apple phone users are GAYs................. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by luluosas(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Thank GOD I am not Apple fan and therefore, I don't sponsor gay.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2014
ipad:

I guess your bible also states for you to call people a**holes.

That must be one hell of a bible.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Lilyjane(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Hmm nawoo
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by InvertedHammer: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
FrancisTony:

Exactly!

Anyone who's hating is doing it at his own personal business.

Atleast, they won't go and be infriging at humans right like Nigerians.
/
They do infringe on their rights.

Actually, gays are targets of crude jokes and violence.

And that's why government had to step in.

Gay tolerance is mostly in the inner big cities and those are places the flamboyantly gay people live .

In other smaller towns, you are on your own.

/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing / Lady Wants Who Will Buy Iphone 7 For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.