Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:53 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55343 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Apple’s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2014
masonkz:

it's not exactly announcing per se.

Let me break it down.

Let's say a gay person wants to live his life on his own terms, without disturbing anyone else or telling anyone he's gay.

Then comes the late twenties and early thirties. Societal pressures come in. People don't see you with a girl that you can comfortably call your girlfriend, and when asked when you wanna get married, you provide no concrete answer. A time comes and then people start peddling rumours and all kind of stories.

Now tell me, isn't it better that this person just tells them and shut them all up?? cos apparently the straight ones are the ones that would be having so many expectations from the gay folk (who they would have assumed to be straight). If everyone knew from the onset that this person is gay (in a sane society where they'd be cool with it), then no one would bother with such expectations like in a straight folk. He would go through life on his own terms, and when they eventually see him with his partner, they wouldn't start batting lashes and making all kinda faces. Same applies to the lesbian

Catch my drift?

Drift ta hell, you this educated illiterate.

If Your stupid analogy is applied, then married women unable to concieve should also take to the airwaves to publicly announce that they are BARREN so that eyelashes wouldn't bat.

Mtchew Oloshi.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by ipad(m): 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
donigspain:
Yes, I am disturbed and angry at YOUR stupidity for directing your homophobic, non-tolerant and self-righteous sentiments at me for simply saying these few words "To each his own" in reaction to the CEO's declaration. Not like I even openly supported his se'xual stance.

[size=18pt]If it so pained you that he made his decisions then commit suicide so you can get to heaven before him and thus be the prosecuting lawyer against him on the judgement day. Hian, the Bible you read says "Judge not so you may not be judged".[/size]

I can only teach my son or daughter what I think is right. If s/he feels otherwise "To each his/her own".

You are a most uneducated illiterate. Don't you get it? What you teach your kids doesn't matter much in this age and time. Their opinions will be shaped more by "Successful individuals". Men who have excelled above all others at what they do.

Public opinion is the only form of check and balance for these individuals. And as long as you resign to a "To each" attitude, you'll be doing them a great disservice.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by cyrusmike001: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
if u to say that u won't use any apple made gadgets again cuz the CEO is gay then i'm afraid its not just apple alone, the designer clothes u wear, the designer suits u put on, they are mostly made by gay men. The likes of DOLCE&GABBANA which are gay couples, MARC JACOBS, TOM FORD maybe even CALVIN KLINE. So go on don't use all these. And some of ur favourite hollywood actors are gay too. They are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by lastmessenger: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abba999:
Am a proud LESBIAN!!!
grin cheesy wink kiss grin kiss
Stop all these ranting.you will never be a Tim cook. By the way there are no real lesbians in Nigeria.the only lesbians are girls that don't have male admirers.
You that are shouting am a proud lesbian will soon be under a man pumping out babies. Abi you no go marry if husband come?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Anty firstEva, gud morning. Hope you had a cool night.

You're so much a gentlewoman now. I couldn't fail to notice that.
ama good girl u know. u guys just piss me off sometimes.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
ipad:

Drift ta hell, you this educated illiterate.

If Your stupid analogy is applied, then married women unable to concieve should also take to the airwaves to publicly announce that they are BARREN so that eyelashes wouldn't bat.

Mtchew Oloshi.

You asked for explanation, I gave you. Now it's insult time. Not surprised.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by 2sa2: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:
nigerians get over your hypocritical selves already .
u dont like cook's declaration, hand me ur iphone.

the internet you are using was invented by a gay man.

#amgayandproud

Firsteva,2sa2,virginfinder,sagamite and co
if you quote me again, amadioha will strike that your gay yanshh, the yansh will burn to ashes, dirty thing undecided

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by urcutecrush(f): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Smh
Still on this gay issue?I swear most peeps here are closet gay trying to justify themselves by cussing open gayz.
pls closet gays cussing don't commit sucide open minded ppl like us will accept u.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by donigspain(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
ipad:

You are a most uneducated illiterate. Don't you get it? What you teach your kids doesn't matter much in this age and time. Their opinions will be shaped more by "Successful individuals". Men who have excelled above all others at what they do.

Public opinion is the only form of check and balance for these individuals. And as long as you resign to a "To each" attitude, you'll be doing them a great disservice.
Like I said before:

[size=14pt]If it so pained you that he made his decisions then commit suicide so you can get to heaven before him and thus be the prosecuting lawyer against him on the judgement day. Hian, the Bible you read says "Judge not so you may not be judged".[/size]

By the way, if you consider yourself less successful and the se'xual stance of another a threat to building a religious home then I can infer that you suffer from acute Low Self Esteem and Inferiority Complex. If the success of your fatherly role depends on the life of a man thousands of miles away then, bro, I pity your offspring (apologies to the unborn kids).

Oh dear, I just took a peep at your rambling all over the thread and figured you are no good to engage with. Go through my Nairaland history and see for yourself how I treat persons of your kind who can't string an insult-free sentence. IGNORE!

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
2sa2:
if you quote me again, amadioha will strike that your gay yanshh, the yansh will burn to ashes, dirty thing undecided

Bros abeg no ves,I was hoping may be u cud dash me ur iPhone seeing as u hate homo so much.

Wetin be amadioha undecided
I think say u be Christian,nawaa for u oo!

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
when did you start sounding like a gentleman, Orishirishi! Oya Na good night

We gays are gentle na,we only react when pushed and u are one person that knows how to push our red buttons wink

And being a gay man in Nigeria means u have to have extra layers of thick skin or ...u know d rest.

Hope u r having a good day,dear
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by gidzy(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
To boost your intelligence on ICT click here www.gidzynbrainboost..com
Stay updated with BRAINboost for daily lessons all on ICT.

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by lastpage: 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
QMark:
That word "Gay" sounds like a disease.

Actually IT IS!

Its a mental and psychological disease.

BTW: ORIGINAL Apple owner/CEO Steve Jobs must be rolling in his grave right now!

Tim Cook is an imposter and associating him with the I-phone is a disservice to Steve Jobs!

This "Tim Cook" has just turned his "baby" I-phone into a GAY-PHONE!

I have dashed out my own just now ...... Its become valueless!
Wont be carrying around an I-Phone a "GAY-PHONE"! angry angry angry angry

Using a Gay-Phone is just like wearing that their "rainbow-color" attire.

Lastpage!

Soon, these "gay-minorities" will soon tell us that all the Angels in heaven are Gay and all the inventors and scientists that ever lived are GAY!
They keep deluding themselves with their infested brain and queer, depraved nature! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by lastpage: 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
stupor:

Dont mind them,Nigeria wants growth and all that in this 21st century and yet cant accept gay laws.Total blindless to real truth.

Nigeria that doent want gay laws should stop travelling to Gay regulated Countries and all their apple products,iphones,mac etc should be returned or confiscated !

Gej and govt functionaries should stop any visits to gay regulated areas like the us if they are trully frowning at Gay laws.

Bunch of hypocrites !

I'm a Nigerian,i dont use Iphone or any other apple product but will say they are indeed great products and would definitely love to have one.

Lastly,i am a christian,
i am not a gay but can never frown when i see one except if the gay is a criminal.

Reasons why Nigeria is still backward and irresponsible are someof these issues of gay laws and several other socio-political issues we that we cant amicably resolve.

I rest my case for Nigeria.

STOP yearning Opata please! "Christian" my black bottom! wink

First, there is nothing like "Gay-regulated" countries! .... if you actually understand the import of what you typed.
In the U.S that you mentioned, GAYS are but just a tiny little fraction of the population ..though like you, they tend to MAKE A LOT OF NOISE... just like this Tim Cook!
That they are "tolerated" does not make America a Gay-Country! grin grin

Secondly, those who use Apple Products did not get it fro free and when they bought it, that pervert called Tim Cook did not announce he was GAY! (No wonder he waited till long after I-phone 6 was launched before coming out, such a duplicitous self-servicer! angry )
Thus, if anything at all, those people need to be REFUNDED and COMPENSATED for such deceit! kiss kiss

Thirdly, STOP FOOLING yourselves .... SUPPORTING these "PERVERSE-WANKERS" is not what makes a better Country otherwise countries like Russia or China would not even exist on the Map!
The problem with Nigeria has nothing to our rejection of these ABOMINABLE INDULGENCE!
Its just "one-less" problem from the many the country, like any other country, faces!

Maybe you just like Tim Cook, you will "announce yourself' at the appropriate time, (GAY -ALERT!!)
When you do, l will be willing to give you a previously used I-Phone 4s that l have in my locker. wink wink

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

We gays are gentle na,we only react when pushed and u are one person that knows how to push our red buttons wink

And being a gay man in Nigeria means u have to have extra layers of thick skin or ...u know d rest.

Hope u r having a good day,dear
grin i laugh in Portuguese

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Craven: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
From the comments I've read, it's easy to deduce that Nigerians are angry and bitter people.

This is the way a typical Nigerian thinks; "Anyone who doesn't live according to my terms and beliefs is a lesser human being than I am."

It is so sad that in this day and age, Nigerians won't recognize that "freedom" goes both ways. That you can live your life the way you want to, and other people can do the same. But Nigerians don't seem to want to agree with freedom. Nigerians would live their lives however they want to, but they are usually the first to throw stones at people who choose to live "their lives" the way they want to.

It's sad.

I believe the backwardness of Nigerians is why our country has remained stagnant. Our country is filled with people who believe that because they belong to a particular religion or ethnic group, they are superior to those who do not belong to the same religion or ethnic group. This is exactly why there is so much hate in our country.

Gay folks are human beings also, and they don't deserve to be treated any less. They have every right as you, which translates to mean that they have every right to choose whatever sexuaI preference they see fit.

I'm certain people will read my comments and secretly or openly insult me, and I really don't mind. (Educated individuals do not need to insult anyone to share their views. Only illiterates do.)

Nigerians, you should realize that life is filled with different people, and the views of these people, their beliefs and sexuaI preferences do not have to agree with yours. Deal with it.

Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Craven: 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
lastpage:

STOP yearning Opata please! "Christian" my black bottom! wink

First, there is nothing like "Gay-regulated" countries! .... if you actually understand the import of what you typed.
In the U.S that you mentioned, GAYS are but just a tiny little fraction of the population ..though like you, they tend to MAKE A LOT OF NOISE... just like this Tim Cook!
That they are "tolerated" does not make America a Gay-Country! grin grin

Secondly, those who use Apple Products did not get it fro free and when they bought it, that pervert called Tim Cook did not announce he was GAY! (No wonder he waited till long after I-phone 6 was launched before coming out, such a duplicitous self-servicer! angry )
Thus, if anything at all, those people need to be REFUNDED and COMPENSATED for such deceit! kiss kiss

Thirdly, STOP FOOLING yourselves .... SUPPORTING these "PERVERSE-WANKERS" is not what makes a better Country otherwise countries like Russia or China would not even exist on the Map!
The problem with Nigeria has nothing to our rejection of these ABOMINABLE INDULGENCE!
Its just "one-less" problem from the many the country, like any other country, faces!

Maybe you just like Tim Cook, you will "announce yourself' at the appropriate time, (GAY -ALERT!!)
When you do, l will be willing to give you a previously used I-Phone 4s that l have in my locker. wink wink

Lastpage!

I have never read anything so myopic in my entire life.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
grin i laugh in Portuguese

What's funny?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

What's funny?
don't mind me. So what inspired your moniker?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by franklingud(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
sukkot:
ok thats his wahala
But bro, u be FTC na!! cheesy.. No shout outs??
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

Bros abeg no ves,I was hoping may be u cud dash me ur iPhone seeing as u hate homo so much.

Wetin be amadioha undecided
I think say u be Christian,nawaa for u oo!
Does he own one? iPhone is not meant for idle chalants like him. iPhone is for the elites in the society. 2sa2 is anything but an elite, so don't flatter him.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by sukkot: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
franklingud:
But bro, u be FTC na!! cheesy.. No shout outs??
shout out to you my bros. cheesy
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Craven:

I have never read anything so myopic in my entire life.
Nor have I.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
ama good girl u know. u guys just piss me off sometimes.
Is that right?

Well, I'm eager to see your own reaction on this issue, your 'new' view and of course a refreshing one.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by HeyImMe(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
It doesn't necessarily matter, what matters is the product. "Apple" is wonderful and the man's sexuality is nobody's business. undecided

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
don't mind me. So what inspired your moniker?

Hei my moniker Kwa! Bia nu lee o ,bia nu lee!
firsteva is being nice to me.
Baby odikwa risky.

Uhm.that's a name I acquired as I grew up.it tells a lot about d kinda person I am,I like being real so d name is short for be-real

What about u why firsteva?
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Speakdatruth: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
moneybag100:
Ok....as long as you don't come to Nigeria and f.U.Ck our brother in the butt hole because your fourteen years imprisonment is guaranteed.
correct
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
beryl04:

Hei my moniker Kwa! Bia nu lee o ,bia nu lee!
firsteva is being nice to me.
Baby odikwa risky.

Uhm.that's a name I acquired as I grew up.it tells a lot about d kinda person I am,I like being real so d name is short for be-real

What about u why firsteva?
the last part is the short form of my name. And what's all this igbo u are speaking undecided
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Johnpaul88:
Is that right?

Well, I'm eager to see your own reaction on this issue, your 'new' view and of course a refreshing one.
not interested sorry, i'll pass. And mind you I haven't changed, not just in the mood.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by beryl04(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
firstEVA:
the last part is the short form of my name. And what's all this igbo u are speaking undecided

Oh cool.I always come across those words here,just a surprise feeling.

Ur moniker is cool.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Revolva(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Small time obama go soon come out say he is proud to be Gay.......wat a world
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 01, 2014
firstEVA:
not interested sorry, i'll pass. And mind you I haven't changed, not just in the mood.
I'm sure you now see things a bit differently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apple Fans React After Finally Getting Their Hands On Iphone7 / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.