Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" (55439 Views)

Photos: A Former Apple CEO Just Launched Two New Android Phones / Russians Take Down iPhone Statue Over Apple CEO's Gayness / Tim Cook: Appleā€™s New CEO Is The Most Powerful Gay Man In the World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
gay or non gay....the question is, what have u achieved?
lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Bleshh: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Thank you lucifer.
YOU SHA DONT WANNA HAVE SENSE .... DEY THANK AM DEY GO NA. OPONU JATI JATI
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Bitojoe(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Let cut his dick
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by HopeAlive14(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
urcutecrush:

So those that are barren should go and die?

Every one is not barren and with assissted reproduction, the "barren" are bearing. A male male, female female union will not reproduce anyhing.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Alfred234(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
We know this already na even Microsoft, Google(Android) twitter & facebook are gay companies so i'll just advice every homophobic nigerian to start throwing away their Laptops,Android phones, iphones, Lumia e.t.c away and also don't forget to stop using Google, twitter & facebook. As for me wetin concern me if u are gay? jsut keep producing cool gadgets for me to use jare.

5 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Rapzino: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yuck, disgusting!!!! Vote AfricanApple for miss Nairaland December Edition. Y'all need to join tha winning team and have a bite of the APPLE, #TeamAFRICANAPPLE
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by datguru: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
onyeguy:

Well his not, because we all know even you too 're GAY undecided

So true
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Chinom(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
A gay billionaire !! . What a waste of money. The only reason i'm hustling to make more money is for my family. Without a family, like most gay people, i would lay in bed most of the time.

I guess he would give a lot of his wealth away. Anyway, that's entirely his business.

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by freecocoa(f): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
I see many 'I don't care" comment on here, good y'all have evolved enough to be indifferent.

10 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Bleshh: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarthaK:

Shey u go vote for me? smiley
sure na... wink
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by mickyarams: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
Meaningless!!!!Senseless!!!!!Brainless!!!!!!!!

Make ah go sell my apple b4 pple start to tink say ah be GAY....

This topic is unworthy to be on FP!!!!!!!!!!

Make ah jejehly go apply for NL moderator b4 dis guys Kill NL finish

Typical ignorant brainless Nigerian, what has his sexuality got to do with Apple products?

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
moneybag100:
Ok....as long as you don't come to Nigeria and f.U.Ck our brother in the butt hole because your fourteen years imprisonment is guaranteed.

maybe your brothers are the ones going abroad to go look for who'll fukc them for money. undecided

you think he doesn't have enough gay guys to deal with. Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by reaky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Y is this on fp
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
So? This is not newsworthy. Any person who surrenders their apple products because of this 'revelation' may cast the first stone but nobody'll be paying much attention undecided
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bobbystanley:
Gay people always successful since 1442.

cool
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bleshh:
sure na... wink
Spread the word dear...
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by dechandel(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahahahha
Let'em homophobics dump apple products then..

It doesn't make him less human
So what's there not to be proud of?

I see hyprocrites hovering all over this thread sad

5 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by laplace12(m): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Every gay Person is sick and should acknowledge that first before seeking for a way out. I don't hate gays but there is nothing normal about it.

2 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
HopeAlive14:
You are gay and you are proud of it. If your papa and mama na gay/lesbian dem for fit born you? Without reproduction, the human race will become extinct.

Everyone cannot, and will not be gay. Apart from the gay folks, there are still countless of other people that can't give birth. It's not about reproduction alone.

7 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
freecocoa:
I see many 'I don't care" comment on here, good y'all have evolved enough to be indifferent.
grin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by laplace12(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rapzino:
Yuck, disgusting!!!! Vote AfricanApple for miss Nairaland December Edition. Y'all need to join tha winning team and have a bite of the APPLE, #TeamAFRICANAPPLE

Thats the spirit ma nigga.

Keep doing the good work wink
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
francescainnoce:
Tbh... I think I care less on matters concerning his intimacy with same sex, even though I'm an apple product user, BUT saying its a gift from God is highly condemnable; indeed our God is a patient God....
Is now so obvious that most of the top and high rated celebrities are GAYSSSS.. Smh
And I know some of them are straight from Birth only to turn GAYS at being celebs... That must be a price to pay or no...

Please why would someone turn gay just because he/she is a celeb. Does that make sense to you??

They've always been gay, just chose to publicise it now, probably cos they know they have nothing to lose cool

6 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by VantagePoint: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
his life,as long as he is happy, who cares? by d way,if u hate gay people and still an iPhone stan,ur case they God hand..who u dey deceive? irony is when u wish 14yrs for gays but still use a phone produced by a gay man... can i get more sugar for my tea please?(sips tea)
Hitler popularized the Volkswagen Beetle, and people drove it
So, what's your point?
By the way, Tim Cook being CEO of Apple doesn't mean he created the iPhone. Jobs did.

1 Like

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
laplace12:

Every gay Person is sick and should acknowledge that first before seeking for a way out. I don't hate gays but there is nothing normal about it.
there is nothing normal about life.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bitojoe:

where is the campaign money.abi you think say na by mouth.
It's in my bank account smiley
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Bleshh: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
MarthaK:

Spread the word dear...
no p .... Sha holla when its time for ya election grin
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yeye man
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
Happy that he's finally out about it. Nothing like being free and not afraid of what the world would say or do.

Maybe I'll come out openly when I own the Apple company too grin

Someday Nigeria will get it right and let us be too. angry

5 Likes

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Is "Proud To Be Gay" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Bitojoe:
Let cut his dick
cut sen. Yerima's own first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / If You Want Your Phone Battery To Last Long: 7 Things You Should Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.