Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" (713 Views)

Former Apple Ceo Steve Jobs Is Dead / Apple Ceo.steve Jobbs Dead At 56. / Apple Ceo Steve Jobs Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" by Y2KStyles: 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don’t consider myself an activist, but I realize how much I’ve benefited from the sacrifice of others. So if hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth the trade-off with my own privacy.

Brought to you by www.selectastyle.com

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" by Y2KStyles: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
How will this affect the apple products and stocks

Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" by Godmother(f): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
His life, his choices, his business.
Re: Apple CEO Tim Cook Openly State His Sexual Preference "I Am Gay" by danies1941(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2014
What is all this coming out sef? So man wey dey sleep with woman go announce im own too. Then what about people that sleep with multiple women? Or people that don't even have sex. They too will come out?
Isnt that why sex is done in private? Why do I need to know what you do private? Is there now an award for that or what? Too much rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Downloads Dont Get Complete / Magic That Happen In A Computer That Most Computer Literate Don't Know. / I Need Help With My Seminar Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.