Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tim Cook (CEO Apple) :I Am Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tim Cook (CEO Apple) :I Am Gay (759 Views)

Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling / Mark Zukerberg, Microsoft CEO, Android Chief And Others Reply To Tim Cook's Gay / I Am GAY And PROUD - ( A New Face In Nollywood) Shares. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tim Cook (CEO Apple) :I Am Gay by millstyle: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
"I don’t consider myself an activist, but I realize how much I’ve benefited from the sacrifice of others. So if hearing that the CEO of Apple is gay can help someone struggling to come to terms with who he or she is, or bring comfort to anyone who feels alone, or inspire people to insist on their equality, then it’s worth the trade-off with my own privacy".

Brought to you by www.selectastyle.com

Re: Tim Cook (CEO Apple) :I Am Gay by millstyle: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
The world

(1) (Reply)

GOSSIP: Pregnant Kate Middleton Looses 7 Pounds Weight; Prince William Worried / Burna Boy,Runtown And Others Thrill Fans At End Of Remy Martin 2014 Season(Pics) / See What U2 Frontman, Bono Calls D'banj In His A To Z Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.