Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,774 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case (20009 Views)

Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban / Nigeria Escapes New FIFA Ban. / FG Responds To FIFA Ban By Stopping N253 Million NFF Monthly Pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Donkaz(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God

But why every day its nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by yuzedo: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Did u want to be a reach man with house in london, ikoyi, jamny, etc?

did u want all d big boobsie babe to love u like fanta and goat meat?

did u want ur landlord to fear u and greet u every night?

did u want ur village to make u igwe out of love and respect?

THEN VOTE FOR CHIEF SWEETUS FOR 2015. AND TOGEDA I PROMISE TO MAKE UR DREAM COMES TRUE.

NIGERIA MUST BE RENEW -

sign: nairaland for cheif sweetus

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God o
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
This is GOod news....

GUDLUCK TO FIFA

EBELE To NIGEria

Jonathan To 2015

Let's JOIN HaNds ANd Re-VotE GEJ to OFFICE AGAIN....(We have done it b4 we can do IT again)

#TAN
Na so dem teach u campaign? SMH sycophancy go kill una anyway good news for Nigerian football grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by olojuede01: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am Confused!!! WHO IS THE NFF PRESIDENT??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
GEJ has intervened on the crises rocking the NFF.. The twist of event did not come to me as a surprise.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by yuzedo: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Somebody fvcking hacked my account, fam! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nzecorneboy: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
beta
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by joshujoshu(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
hmm
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Johnnoo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Better man
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by yuzedo: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Call me I love you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by dotna(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
attaodagba:

I laugh in Arabic.

I laff in gibberish cheesy

Land Rover Discovery SE7 Trail Edition for N1.7m
https://www.nairaland.com/1973996/land-rover-discovery-se7-tokunbo
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Kk
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Ikesquare: 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Are we suppose to dance shoki when d so called super eagles keep breaking our hearts..

I'm beginning to lose interest in naija football so dis doesn't matter much to me..

Next pls!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Daht GIWA ehnnnn . .well i aint surprised tho
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ikesquare:
Are we suppose to dance shoki when d so called super eagles keep breaking our hearts..

I'm beginning to lose interest in naija football so dis doesn't matter much to me..

Next pls!!!

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Whizzdom(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omo .... Nigeria get mouth pass Fifa be dah abi ...

Chai Naija don dey upgrade smal smal ooo

Praise God ... We go win Afcon

That Jonathan of a Goat ...

UP NIGERIA
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Dreyl(m): 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
I don't give a hoot.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by LiciousAnn(f): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
[/color] lipsrsealed[color=#770077] story for the gods
Dreyl:
I don't give a hoot.

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by opiaoku: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
This is GOod news....

GUDLUCK TO FIFA

EBELE To NIGEria

Jonathan To 2015

Let's JOIN HaNds ANd Re-VotE GEJ to OFFICE AGAIN....(We have done it b4 we can do IT again)

#TAN

JoNaphobians make una Quote ma and die Young

otu nne i
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by judedwriter(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oya! Morocco 2015 here we come! Wait o...we go go there as spectators or defending champs

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by opiaoku: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
yuzedo:
Call me I love you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yuzedoooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by jadajada: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
It just can't end now. Waiting for season three.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by lastpage: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
adioolayi:
Nigeria on Thursday escaped the wrath of FIFA as Justice Ambrose Allagoa of the Federal High court sitting in Jos, Plateau State on Thursday withdrew the suit filed against the Nigeria Football Federation by the Chris Giwa-led board.

However at the sitting of the court on Thursday, the judge announced the dismissal of the suit following the withdrawal of the suit by the plaintiffs.

Allagoa said, “The suit is hereby dismissed as the plaintiffs have announced their intention to withdraw the case from the court.”

Counsel for the plaintiffs, Mr. Ardzard Habilla, who spoke to our correspondent after the ruling said his client had to withdraw the case in the interest of Nigerian football and the appeal of well-meaning Nigerians for an end to the crisis in the Glass House.

He said, “My client is well aware of the implication of another FIFA ban on Nigeria and has also listened to the appeals from well meaning Nigerians to withdraw the case from court.”

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeria-escapes-fifa-ban-as-court-dismisses-case-against-nff/

Judges dont withdraw suits!
Only the Petitioner/Plaintiff may withdraw their suit!!

As you have also seen in the last part of the write-up, the Judge only dismisses the suit, based on its withdrawal by the Plaintiff.
Its good to proof-read what you are posting.

Anyway, we have said it that the suit will eventually be withdrawn as Nigerians cannot stand the "FIFA BAN" irrespective of whether the cause being fought is JUST or NOT! wink

Read the "analysis" here!
https://www.nairaland.com/1969223/fifa-ban-nigeria-end-today/5#27510517

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by itsIYKE(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
This is GOod news....

GUDLUCK TO FIFA

EBELE To NIGEria

Jonathan To 2015

#TAN

JoNaphobians make una Quote ma and die Young

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by adioolayi(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
lastpage:

Judges dont withdraw suits!
Only the Petitioner/Plaintiff may withdraw their suit!!

As you have also seen in the last part of the write-up, the Judge only dismisses the suit, based on its withdrawal by the Plaintiff.
Its good to proof-read what you are posting.

Anyway, we have said it that the suit will eventually be withdrawn as Nigerians cannot stand the "FIFA BAN" irrespective of whether the cause being fought is JUST or NOT! wink

Read the "analysis" here!
https://www.nairaland.com/1969223/fifa-ban-nigeria-end-today/5#27510517

Lastpage!
And who told you I read Journalism or Law? I saw an interesting news...posted it for my fellow nairalanders and quoted the source appropriately.... Please if you want make correction....forward your annoyance to Punch
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by shadrach77: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
so who is the nff president now? giwa or pinnick?
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by wuffdedonji: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thank God we finally return our boss Stephen keshi ,long live super eagles, long live Nigeria, long gej long live PDP.
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
shadrach77:
so who is the nff president now? giwa or pinnick?
Still Amaju Pinnick

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Stup:d folks. Am sure the crisis hasn't ended.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by maly: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulation victory atlast
Re: Nigeria Escapes FIFA Ban As Court Dismisses Case by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
I think they reached a compromise on this one. Maybe Giwa will be brought in as a trustee or something. As for Pinnick, he remains the president. Another compromise would be allowing Mr. Keshi continue as interim coach till the qualifiers are over. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Resigns As Fortuna Sittard's Chief Coach / Aubameyang Signs A New 3-Year Deal With Arsenal / Ronaldo: If Man Utd Doesn't Win The Premier League, I Want Arsenal To Win It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.