Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja (47927 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2014
eddieedoho:
Sanusi is a traditional ruler, so we do not expect him to be involve in active politics.Though behind the screen, anything can happen.
The next person is Amaechi, from his body language he is likely to defect back to PDP. Politics..... no permanent friend no permanent enemy but permanent interest. woh!!! Nigerian politics the more you look the less you see.
Amaechi's final move would be to dump the party at the dying minute after they must have made him the Vice -Presidential ticket.
By then it'll be too difficult for the apc to crawl.
Una de try Ijaw people
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Onmason(m): 1:22am On Oct 31, 2014
Niaja is a comedy stage. D beat goes on.........

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by ddeola: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2014
E get choice before, d pple don choose dier leader and nothing wey em fit do about am. Besides, he dey beg for votes now and in a place like Kano, U no fit ignore dier votes grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by blaqoracle: 4:25am On Oct 31, 2014
politricks:
Dont be lazy and open the link that was provided in order to get the whole gist.Read the sixth paragraph well and you will know who is olodo between us two.
you are as clueless as your principal. if it was sanusi that initiated the reconciliation, why would they have a 15 minute meeting. i dont expect some like you who spend all his life watching home video to understand the socio-political dynamic of our time. dullhead, jo needed to reconcile with sanusi for him to get any chance in campaigning in the north. you people who are landless and kingless may not know how mornarchy works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by onatisi(m): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2014
blaqoracle:
if it was sanusi that initiated the reconciliation, why would they have a 15 minute meeting.
this line of thought makes no sense , the duration of the meeting is of no importance but the outcome of the meeting. Secondly the duration of any meeting with the president is determined by the president .Mr President is a very busy man and if he likes he can decide to spend 60 seconds or 1 hour with you. The duration of a meeting with Mr President is not an indication of whether someone initiated a meeting or not.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Godson32(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2014
I know that it will happen.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Galadimabawa: 5:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Ok ooo una way de fight becuz of them
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by politricks: 6:03am On Oct 31, 2014
blaqoracle:
you are as clueless as your principal. if it was sanusi that initiated the reconciliation, why would they have a 15 minute meeting. i dont expect some like you who spend all his life watching home video to understand the socio-political dynamic of our time. dullhead, jo needed to reconcile with sanusi for him to get any chance in campaigning in the north you people who are landless and kingless may not know how mornarchy works.
At least my principal didnt teach me to insult anybody i come across
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by thaoriginator: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2014
jerryjere:
na wa 4 u oo if Jo come win 2015 u no no say him sit as emir nor save? him has to protect wetin him get
who tell you so? Shey na presidency put him there? Jonathan wey don try to block am him no fit..
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by opyscol(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2014
SenseiX:
So Sanusi has visited GEJ at the villa twice in four months yet resident APC dolts said GEJ would pay homage. Guess we know who is boss

Where I came from, our kings don't visit politicians, politicians come to them! Both sanusi and GEJ are corrupt
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by ElDeeVee(m): 6:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Man pass Man...Jona b ur boss SLS
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Bigsteveg(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2014
IfyAwazie:
Who need enemy at dis election period. Definitely not Mr President.
There are men, adults older than you in this forum, yet your own comment make sense pass all of them. U get brain.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by wazobiaN9(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he paid sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!

Your poor English and intelligence are in tandem, unsurprisingly.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2014
GovWahala:
Fooool! Did he steal ur Father's money?
u don mad. A$$-licker.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by blaqoracle: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
onatisi:
this line of thought makes no sense , the duration of the meeting is of no importance but the outcome of the meeting. Secondly the duration of any meeting with the president is determined by the president .Mr President is a very busy man and if he likes he can decide to spend 60 seconds or 1 hour with you. The duration of a meeting with Mr President is not an indication of whether someone initiated a meeting or not.
i dont expect you to comprehend my post, simply becauase you are dull.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Forwetinnah: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Reconcile ko. ..make out nii. So because the Emir of Kwakwanso paid the President a visit it automatically means they have reconciled? GEJ of all people should know that the heart of man is desperately wicked and such " men" should be kept at a good distance.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
GreatFatherson:

Is this all you can come up with. Abeg your paymasters should cut your salary by 30%. Or perhaps they should tamper justice with mercy because this trending news is such a plus for GEJ that it is impossible to rubbish it.

Fool, what else do u want me to come up with? Was it not jonaadaft and his crooks including ur miserable kind kind that claim the mallam has a case to answer?
Does it mean that any "criminal" that tends to be in Jonathan good books is deemed innocent?
This shows the mindset of the drunkard in aso rock. Indifferent about corruption and corrupt act.
By the way, who are those paying ur fathers before spewing rubbish online?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Lilimax(f): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2014
In politics, there is not permanent friend or enemy. smiley
Only fools would allow themselves to be used embarassed
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by mikeapollo: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2014
politricks:
Happy reconciliation.Thumbs up to sanusi for initiating the move.
Liar! Only the president could have initiated the move. No president will have a close meeting with you if it is not his wish
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by IfyAwazie(f): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Bigsteveg:

There are men, adults older than you in this forum, yet your own comment make sense pass all of them. U get brain.
tnx.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Frankiss44(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Mayydayy:

where was it mentioned that they met at Aso rock?

The Emir's emirate is in Kano and not Abuja so use your head son...
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2014
pat077:
u don mad. A$$-licker.
Useless Goat!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Keypha(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Only Jonathan wife will punish Amechi, he can't run any were, when Fani kayode start his own talks ageist Jonathan, when jonathan strike him, no be person tell m to retun pdp and beg.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by mfm04622: 11:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Orunto:
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences. This is good for the Emir and good for the Country. This Emir is fast learning the rules and responsibilities of his office. Very soon the Emir should confess his involment with the establishment of Jaiz Islamic Bank and what he knows about the financing of bokoharam.

Is the establishment of Jaiz Bank a crime? Kindly explain your statement
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2014
GovWahala:

Useless Goat!
ur fada!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Orunto:
President Goodluck Jonathan and the Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II, met Thursday in Abuja and reconciled differences. This is good for the Emir and good for the Country. This Emir is fast learning the rules and responsibilities of his office. Very soon the Emir should confess his involment with the establishment of Jaiz Islamic Bank and what he knows about the financing of bokoharam.
I knew that such will happen someday. When the news media were reporting about their fallout, I equally knew that it was politic as usual. I thank God for their settlement.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Franky9584(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Politics 4u ahead of 2015. . . Wen two elephant fights d grasses suffers
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Orunto:
chai see big of highest oder so opening of jaiz bank pain u srry my bro but it already done nd working nd everyone r opening d account dere both Muslim nd Christian cos u b mumu u never understand d terms of bank but I don't blame u getting sml brain
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by muktarmtt(m): 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

Na true na, why you think say na lie?
The picture I posted is fresh, Sanusi was at Aso rock to beg for forgiveness grin grin grin.
Man pass Man.
u r fool who d u tink is begin for forgiveness d one who is already on emir tron who is seeking for second election nd need kano people vote u most b learner
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
pat077:
ur fada!
Stupidd cow!
Son of a phaggot.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
GovWahala:

Stupidd cow!
Son of a phaggot.
bastard son of a LovePeddler.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
GovWahala:

Stupidd cow!
Son of a phaggot.
bastard son of a LovePeddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / U.S Congress Writes To Nigeria On The Detention Of Sowore (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.