Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja (47928 Views)

Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by samento: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
arabbunkum:
Sanusi just surrendered. Good for 2015
You no know Hausa politics. Which Ijaw get Hausa sence for politics. Wait and see how they will handcuff the mumu fisherman.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by samento: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

undecided Too many daft kids on Nairaland!! Smh!
Plenty repete.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by samento: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
mekaboy:
Sanusi might av been the first emir to go to jail if found guilty of corruption while inboffice. But now case closed.
Jonathan no get liver. Forget jail matter.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by samento: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
maly:
Master is master,who now currect and advise mr sanusi
what is currect abi na current you wan write.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by kayzytech: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
U guys are just saying jargons, did read any place where sanusi said jona I forgive u? Use ur sense. Sanusi is a fulani man he cannt forgive jona he is jst trying to play d game as it is.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 12:40am On Nov 01, 2014
pat077:
bastard son of a LovePeddler.
I know lovepeddling is yo mama's inherited trade, and u were conceived when one of her customer condom broke. E-diot!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 6:28am On Nov 01, 2014
GovWahala:

I know lovepeddling is yo mama's inherited trade, and u were conceived when one of her customer condom broke. E-diot!
i'm sure ur mum must b regrettin why she let her customer bleep her witout condom which resulted in ur accidental birth and i'm also sure you must have been born on
a highway because that's where
most accidents happen.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by kgr8mike(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
moneybag100:
How much did he pay sanusi this time? Because Jonathan understand only one language which is BRIBE!

So you mean Sanusi always takes bribe? Na waaooo

Again please how much bribe have you negotiated with GEJ and when are you going to receive yours? Kindly extend if you receive so we can be witnesses. Thanks wink
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by vayne(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
maybe its my sight,but they all look like WHITE RABBITS ......except mr president ofcourse wink
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
pat077:
i'm sure ur mum must b regrettin why she let her customer bleep her witout condom which resulted in ur accidental birth and i'm also sure you must have been born on
a highway because that's where
most accidents happen.
doomed Animal!!!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
GovWahala:
doomed Animal!!!
who let u out of ur cage?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
pat077:
who let u out of ur cage?
The cage ur Fada lives in right?
Goat!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
GovWahala:

The cage ur Fada lives in right?
Goat!
if u think i'll continue to exchange words wit u, You fail - just like your dads condom.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2014
pat077:
if u think i'll continue to exchange words wit u, You fail - just like your dads condom.
Of cos a low life, scumdambag empty head can't continue to trade words with me. My word bank is loaded. Foool!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
GovWahala:

Of cos a low life, scumdambag empty head can't continue to trade words with me. My word bank is loaded. Foool!
why did it take u 4days to quote me? So, u've been searchin 4 words to load in your word bank and finally those words cross ur shallow
mind? Must have been a long and
lonely journey. Isn't it?
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
pat077:
why did it take u 4days to quote me? So, u've been searchin 4 words to load in your word bank and finally those words cross ur shallow
mind? Must have been a long and
lonely journey. Isn't it?
Dumbo my life don't revolve just around Nairaland. The fact that you are jobless, should not distort ur thinking faculty. Akuya!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
GovWahala:

Dumbo my life don't revolve just around Nairaland. The fact that you are jobless, should not distort ur thinking faculty. Akuya!
it's better to b jobless wit d hope of doing sometin meaningful wit ur life than to b a SLAVE. moreover,It's scary to think that
people like you are allow to work.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
pat077:
it's better to b jobless wit d hope of doing sometin meaningful wit ur life than to b a SLAVE. moreover,It's scary to think that
people like you are allow to work.
I'm I allowed to work or choose to work?
Keep lazing about till u die in penury. Useless thing.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
GovWahala:

I'm I allowed to work or choose to work?
Keep lazing about till u die in penury. Useless thing.
if u're nt satisfy wit ur work, come to me & i'll employ u. I'm an entreprenuer and nt an employee - that's why i called u a slave. Put on ur thinking cap & do something meaningful wit ur life rather than workin ur arse-off 7am to 7pm.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
pat077:
if u're nt satisfy wit ur work, come to me & i'll employ u. I'm an entreprenuer and nt an employee - that's why i called u a slave. Put on ur thinking cap & do something meaningful wit ur life rather than workin ur arse-off 7am to 7pm.
Fool you are too daft! That I said I work means I'm an employee somewhere?
So as an 'entrepreneur' that u called yourself u don't work? Such a big foooool!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
GovWahala:

Fool you are too daft! That I said I work means I'm an employee somewhere?
So as an 'entrepreneur' that u called yourself u don't work? Such a big foooool!
u're d biggest fool i've ever come-across, u beta hide becoz the
garbage collecter is coming.
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
20pounds:
APC won't like this piece of news.

We all know that the man was only selling himself as the right successor to the Emir of Kano and the only way to go about is to attack Mr President. Now that he has what he desires, he'll reconcile with Mr President. Afterall, life na per head.

Which one is ''life na per head'' again? You people won't kill someone on this NL.. grin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
The best way to destroy your enemy is by being close to him!
Sanusi is doing just that!
For God's sake, this doesn't change the fact that Jonathan wont get 50000 votes in Kano state next year.
If you like, kill yourself for their atonement, if Hausas don't like you, they don't like you. There's no other way to that!
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by GovWahala: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
pat077:
u're d biggest fool i've ever come-across, u beta hide becoz the
garbage collecter is coming.
Shut up! With ur incoherent blabbing
All ur posts reeks of stupidity and foolishness
Oga Entrepreneur grin grin
Re: President Jonathan & Emir Sanusi Reconcile In Abuja by pat077: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2014
GovWahala:

Shut up! With ur incoherent blabbing
All ur posts reeks of stupidity and foolishness
Oga Entrepreneur grin grin
so d garbage collector didn't do a good job on u. U ought 2 b @ d dumpsite by now. The guy failed - just like ur dads condom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Niger, Benin Republic – Fashola / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.