Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) (1271 Views)

Ps4 Killzone Shadowfall And Thief @ 5k Each. Lagos Only. / PS4 Killzone Bundle Console For Sale (PS4 Console + Killzone) / Killzone 3,dead Space 2 & Others For Sale/exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by davetwitzy: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have a KillZone Shadow Fall CD for sale without the pack and manual for 6k.

Call or Whatsapp me 07014036601.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by nigmarelli(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2014
My fellow nairalanders on this section that Madam Cao put us.Am i the only one feeling hard done by or you guys feel what it too.
In case you havent noticed;She moved us from the gaming section that can be accessed and seen on the nairaland homepage where there are more views and traffic and put us here.I've hardly had any views since.I've complained and asked her to see reason but to no avail.Dont know if you guys have.Please we have to do something otherwise our reason for using this medium would have been defeated.Cheers guys.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2014
Oga nigmarelli, has it occurred to you that this section is a sub-section of the Gaming section, reserved for the buying and selling of video games, consoles, its related accessories and any other gaming platform? Enough with the pity party and the crocodile tears. It's simple instructions, would you prefer everyone to disregard them, so we have chaos? Next time, please re-read the rules, they are there for a good reason.

Remember, you've regularly violated rule 18 Don't spam the forum by advertising in the wrong places or posting the same content many times.

I chose leniency since you are an actual human being trying to grow your base, not a bot making multiple accounts and endlessly spamming our board, so next time obey the rules and stop with the whining. You're a grown man, who understands the difference between right & wrong, because at this rate, you're currently trying to break another rule as well (look up rule 2), since you've repeated the same message 3 more times.

UPDATE: Plus, you've also broken rule 1 with these 4 posts and please remind me of this reasonable complaint, surely it can't be your previous thread, where you proceeded to claim I chased you? How was I supposed to see reason, when you never attempted to explain your case, instead you chose not to. Ironically, this user actually posted this in the right section.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by spenca: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2014
I don't still get what this is about , can someone please fill the dots or am I not reading something right ? What is the compliant here and how is cao tied to this ,nigmarelli what is your case , elude posting the same thing again, just in a sentence or two state your exact stance rather refer me to the same post
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2014
spenca:
I don't still get what this is about , can someone please fill the dots or am I not reading something right ? What is the compliant here and how is cao tied to this ,nigmarelli what is your case , elude posting the same thing again, just in a sentence or two state your exact stance rather refer me to the same post

He's complaining that I've moved all his threads regarding the sale of gaming related merchandise to the Video Games and Gadgets For Sale subsection. Confusing, isn't it? Me moving threads to their rightful place is the wrong thing to do? Welcome to my dilemma. I'm one of the mods for the Gaming section.

As for his reasoned complaint, this is the closest he has ever come to actually explaining himself. It seems he never tried to use the mail mods function or the mail supermods function (since I haven't been summoned by the supermods).

Unless I'm mistaken, this was his reasonable argument/complaint - https://www.nairaland.com/1975656/check-nigmarellis-profile-videogames-gadgets#27608141

I don't think he understands he has actually given me three valid reasons to ban him... **sighs**
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by spenca: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
cao:

He's complaining that I've moved all his threads regarding the sale of gaming related merchandise to the Video Games and Gadgets For Sale subsection. Confusing, isn't it? Me moving threads to their rightful place is the wrong thing to do? Welcome to my dilemma. I'm one of the mods for the Gaming section.

As for his reasoned complaint, this is the closest he has ever come to actually explaining himself. It seems he never tried to use the mail mods function or the mail supermods function (since I haven't been summoned by the supermods).

Unless I'm mistaken, this was his reasonable argument/complaint - https://www.nairaland.com/1975656/check-nigmarellis-profile-videogames-gadgets#27608141

I don't think he understands he has actually given me three valid reasons to ban him... **sighs**

Thank you for that well articulated write up, I now get , he prefers putting his ads on the gaming trend in order to get more views and a potential buyer , but it is the wrong place to make ads on sales , Okies, pardon him cao , I guess he would understand his wrongs now and no you were not wrong to move the posts
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
spenca:

Thank you for that well articulated write up, I now get , he prefers putting his ads on the gaming trend in order to get more views and a potential buyer , but it is the wrong place to make ads on sales , Okies, pardon him cao , I guess he would understand his wrongs now and no you were not wrong to move the posts

Let's hope so, we wait for his eager response.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by nigmarelli(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Okay oooooooo!Madam Moderator Cao.Understood.But if you could abeg,try and see if you can help put this actual section on the nairalands official homepage.Just like the other ones.ILm sure you know what i mean.Thanks.Pleaseeeee!No ban me o i beg you.Cheers.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
nigmarelli:
Okay oooooooo!Madam Moderator Cao.Understood.But if you could abeg,try and see if you can help put this actual section on the nairalands official homepage.Just like the other ones.ILm sure you know what i mean.Thanks.Pleaseeeee!No ban me o i beg you.Cheers.

I've no control on how subsections appear on the homepage. Folks simply have to use their own common sense to get into the Video Games and Gadgets for Sale subsection, which can be found when you enter the Gaming section. It still follows the same principle, I had no hand in the forum's creation, I simply follow its rules/etiquette.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by nigmarelli(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2014
cao:

I've no control on how subsections appear on the homepage. Folks simply
have to use their own common sense to get into the Video Games and
Gadgets for Sale
subsection, which can be found when you enter the
Gaming section. It still follows the same principle, I had no
hand in the forum's creation, I simply follow its
rules/etiquette.
Okay.Wakata(understood in japanese).Will try and learn how to do so myself.Even i dont know how to enter the subsection.Thanks Madam Cao.
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
nigmarelli:

Okay.Wakata(understood in japanese).Will try and learn how to do so myself.Even i dont know how to enter the subsection.Thanks Madam Cao.

Click the highlighted area and then click Create New Topic.

Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by davetwitzy: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
You should all be banned for chatting in my thread angry
Re: Killzone Shadowfall For Sale (PS4) by cao(f): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
davetwitzy:
You should all be banned for chatting in my thread angry

This could get awkward...Anywho, sorry about that it shouldn't happen again. On the bright side, your thread has been bumped up...

Now could someone please buy his game?

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Fifa 2012 and WWE12 Sale Or Swap / 3 Monts Used PS3 160GB With 3 Games,hdmi Cable SOLD SOLD SOLD / Fifa19 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.