Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... (8604 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Scout60(m): 8:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Splashme:
[size=813pt]More of GEJ's Power Plants
[/size]
Pls create a thread. Do you want apc thugs to die
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by anonimi: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
mapet:

.....of all your vociferous illogical postings, I'm surprised you didn't regurgitate your same ole warped fables "pipe borne water..."

Thanks for doing so on my behalf. cheesy
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Arch1: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
jmaine:

You should rather be fixing your imbecil!c rants here. Such acts won't do you any good here
Tell JonaTAN to fix Bayelsa, his own home state. The only tarred road in Bayelsa is the road leading to the state government house at yenogoa

president JonaTAN is a failure !

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by jmaine: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Arch1:
Tell JonaTAN to fix Bayelsa, his own home state. The only tarred road in Bayelsa is the road leading to the state government house at yenogoa

Ain't you acutely ashamed of regurgitating this useless lie.

Quit the stupidity please. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Arch1: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Arysexy:

You are a fool.

Can u tell me d generating capacity of omotosho compared to d energy requirements of d country? Do u know d cost of just 1 MW of power?

How many MW did obasanjo ur brother add to d grid?

U think building power plant is a joke. Go and die
1) You father is a fool

2)PDP has been ruling Nigeria since the turn of democracy in 1999 and they are yet to give us constant electricity supply

3) Obasanjo is not my brother. Obasanjo=PDP Jonathan=PDP FAILURE =PDP

4)your father will die

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Arch1: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2014
jmaine:

Ain't you acutely ashamed of regurgitating this useless lie.

Quit the stupidity please. Thank you.
I am ashamed that Bayelsa state the home state of my foolish president has only one tarred road

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by jmaine: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Arch1:
I am ashamed that Bayelsa state the home state of my foolish president has only one tarred road

I am ashamed that a presumed intelligent animal species I belong to could be doggedly so foolish. Quite sad.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Arysexy(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Arch1:
1) You father is a fool

2)PDP has been ruling Nigeria since the turn of democracy in 1999 and they are yet to give us constant electricity supply

3) Obasanjo is not my brother. Obasanjo=PDP Jonathan=PDP FAILURE =PDP

4)your father will die

Otu nnei!
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2014
mapet:

.....of all your vociferous illogical postings, I'm surprised you didn't regurgitate your same ole warped fables "pipe borne water..."

Hahaha...as if you saw my first reaction when I read anonimi's post! No red colored pipe borne water? Dude must have woken up with an head ache.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by anonimi: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2014
django1:

Hahaha...as if you saw my first reaction when I read anonimi's post! No red colored pipe borne water? Dude must have woken up with an head ache.

I see that I have many silent, secret followers grin

You guys should know that there is a time & place for everything.
BTW, do you think TAP water should not be available all over in every state

1 Like

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2014
anonimi:

If you weren't such an hypocrite, you would have made sense.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by anonimi: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2014
django1:

If you weren't such an hypocrite, you would have made sense.

How am I an hypocrite, please?
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2014
anonimi:

How am I an hypocrite, please?

I have giving you an example before on another thread, I don't need to be repeating myself.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by holysaint1(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Arch1:

seems its been quite long u visited bys state.. Kus there are various (almost completed) projects going on there.. E.g the road to his hme town "otuoke" and many other ongoing developments within otuoke environs and other communities as well..

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by mapet: 10:51am On Oct 31, 2014
django1:

mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by mapet: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2014
anonimi:

......I was wondering why someone else was posting using your handle... grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by NewNigeriaMind: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Arysexy:

Ain't u selfish?

U want Lagos generated power to be used by lagosians alone, yet fashola goes to Abuja every month cap in hand to collect naija Delta oil revenue allocation.

U talk as If The power generating station don't get paid for The amount of energy fed into d national grid.

U know nothing about transmission So I won't bother lecturing u on y it won't be privatize now, Maybe in d future.

Swallow ur insults

yes getting paid for energy feed into the power grid the way Lagos has been paid for over 500million spent on rehabilating and reconstructing federal roads.

we are not falling for that gimmick again. ask federal government to pay Lagos its debt then come back and make this silly comment.

you wouldnt private now but maybe later in the future you say.....you and jonathan lack sincerity of purpose.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by ba7man(m): 11:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Scout60:

Pls create a thread. Do you want apc thugs to die
Do you have uninterrupted power supply??

If "NO" all those power stations are on a long tin.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by ba7man(m): 11:39am On Oct 31, 2014
anonimi:

Mr Tap water!!!!! cheesy

You don come again.
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by Scout60(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2014
ba7man:
Do you have uninterrupted power supply??

If "NO" all those power stations are on a long tin.
Was rome built in A day. There is increase power supply in my area. Gradually we will get there
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by ba7man(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Summary of this thread;

Fashola commissions "I pass my neighbour" generators and diesel generators to power streetlights and public buildings.........and we all witness the uninterupted lighting up of these facilities.

GEJ commissions major power stations and transmission stations......but power situation is still bad or even worse in some situations.

Which side should I root for now
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by GenScatter231: 11:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Collynzo29:

Oh sorry, Ondo is actually less of a slum than Osun.
In any case Bamidele, you aren't in a position to talk about slums in other places.
Have you been to Gbolowo in your state before?

Amadi Collins, Where have you been?

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by GenScatter231: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
tsolz300:

You mean the roadside welder?

Portharcourt road side welder grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by GenScatter231: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Fashola Commissions Mainland Power Plant....pics... by omoreminder2: 4:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
GenScatter231:

Amadi Collins, Where have you been?

omoreminder is here....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With Abiola As President, Nigeria Could Have Been Spared Ethno-religious Tension / Reps Query Water Resources Ministry Over N25m Borehole Cost / Who To Blame For Post Election Violence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.