Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) (6564 Views)

Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Shiites And Nigerian Soldiers Clash (photos) / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / Shoot Out At Jakande Lekki Lagos As Political Thugs Clash (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
Free-For-All Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, Including Police Officer as Buhari and Atiku supporters clash.

A major clash broke out at the All Progressives Congress (APC) extra- ordinary non-elective convention in Abuja today, resulting in severe injuries by both Atiku and Buhari supporters and a responding police officer.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sahara-Reporters/610392512410022

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Sai Buhari
Sai Atiku

I can only see almajiris wielding 2x4 wooden weapons.where are their daggers??.

2 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by morefire: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
lol... already oh and GEJ never win... Now am even More scared of 2015 elections...

8 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by twaintoy(f): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oya now, let e-fight start.**SipsLipton**
Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Say NO to inhumaneness, stubborness & aggressiveness; say NO to progressively violent 'pandas'

I see a stark resemblance between these folks and boko haram

11 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Haba all these just because we are tired of Gej.

3 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by taiwoflb: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF INTERNAL DEMOCRAZY!!!

Presidential Primaries: APC Will Abide By Internal Democracy, Says Atiku

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/907-presidential-primaries-apc-will-abide-by-internal-democracy-says-atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by idumuose(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
Slidewaxie,edcure,gbawe,donphilopus,omenka,baccaspace,cleverly alias ngeneukwenu

and other APC e -th.ugs on nairaland.

You are invited to come and watch what your siblings offline are doing.

There is no difference between what you do here and what your brothers out there are doing -Fighting
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Which of the following best decribe the unstable op and his dubious source?

People deceiving people
People Demonic Party
People Destroying people
People Damaging People
People Denying People
People Daft party

People Dissonance party

People Discordant Party

People derailing Party

Poverty Development party

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
You bring pictures of 2011 bearing CPC's Buhari just to lie to yourself.

How sure are we that it wasn't PDP that sent their thugs to fight claiming "APC"?

You are avoiding this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1974189/boko-haram-prominent-men-political#27582586 because you knw that it is game over for pdp.

Nonsense

13 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2014

Now you're just embarrassing yourselves, I mean seriously you people made a fake Sahara Reporters facebook page to post this crap? Isn't Hope For Nigeria enough to do such bidding anymore undecided They do have almost 300k ldiots following that page.

And Umm SO are the Mods gonna bother doing anything about the increased rate at which PDP e-warriors are spreading false news here?

15 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by BOAR: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP

Wrong pictures.

The fight was mainly between two factions of delegates from Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
TEACHER--- What is the meaning of APC

STUDENTS--- Agbero people's congress....

TEACHER-- what is their motto?

STUDENTS-- Fighting and causing wahala since 1999

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
I guess the dogs and baboons blood will start soaking from buhari's backyard...

3 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by PointB: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
I say it again, for those who care to listen!

Buhari is accursed!

He's directly and indirectly responsible for the death of so many people when he was a dictator and president candidate; many of them were innocent! Such individual stained with blood of innocent are not fit for the throne; their hands on the land highest stool is a taboo, and bring ill luck, and doom to the land.

Buhari should spend the rest of his life in solitary, seeking forgiveness and inner peace! His ill-lucks, and doom shouldn't be allowed to taint the land! Stay away from the unlucky, and accursed or risk being infected with their disease; he should also stay away from us!

Buhari is accursed!

9 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by brownlord: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:
Slidewaxie,edcure,gbawe,donphilopus,omenka,baccaspace,cleverly alias ngeneukwenu

There is no difference between what you do here and what your brothers out there are doing -Fighting

Seun please ban this guy

em just make me laugh embarrass myself

3 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Balkan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
More grease to their elbows.

1 Like

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by mosalab(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
i wonder why our media houses are keeping mute on ds.. i'm sure d story will be different if it were to be pdp..... APC is synonimous to violence!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
idumuose:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is indeed the height of desperation by the Cankerworms and the saTANists!! 2011 pictures splashed over a 2014 incident!! Lmao!! cheesy

Indeed these are days of VERY lean fortunes for Nest of Killers and their HNIC!! gringrin

I was just thinking, with Jonathan so broke people had contribute monies to get him the nomination form, his slogan this time might be: I HAD NO MONEY!!! gringrin

9 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by abu12: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ops those ibo men from abia state are struggling to survive, because of the economic hardship they experience under orji, they are ready to kill them selves just to feed

Ibo doing what they are knw for

7 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by M17: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin

Chai ! chai! . The children of darkness against children of the same darkness rumble no#1 grin

ANARCHY . PARTY . CONGRESS = APC . JANJA RUMBLE grin STAGE 1 .

There is more show probably . this is where darkness met . wild wild north . i'm making a song.

5 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by chinwike2(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
How long would it take for this to make FP. I weep for NL, I weep for an objective nigerian press.
Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by nigerianvenom(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
party of the fooools by the foools and for the foools

4 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by BOAR: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
TEACHER--- What is the meaning of APC

STUDENTS--- Agbero people's congress....

TEACHER-- what is their motto?

STUDENTS-- Fighting and causing wahala since 1999

Your username is quite instructive.

3 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by omenka(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
OMG!!! This is even a FAKE Saharareporters page and there is even a post on the page denouncing it as a page created by agents of government!!

SHAME OF THE TANOIDS!! cheesycheesy

Desperation at its peak I tell you!!! Chai!! Life's too damn hard!! gringrin

10 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Na wao!

Berem, how market?

4 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:
party of the fooools by the foools and for the foools

2 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Peter262: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
I saw this yesterday nyt on nta network news

3 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Seun(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Acidosis got banned cos I recognized two of the pictures from 2011. Can anyone help to confirm whether the remaining two pictures are legit?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by OgologoDimkpa: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Aggrieved People Congress aka Agbero People Congress-APC
Una well done!!!

APShit-Shange!

7 Likes

Re: Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) by Peter262: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
I saw this yesterday nyt on nta network news ;DI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Response To Gov Soludo / GEJ To Strip Questionable Characters Of National Awards / Bunmi Awoniyi's Investiture Ceremony: Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.