Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment (2020 Views)

***battle Of The Immortals [bloody Rematch!!!] -- Giyazz Vs Iamaromolaeran*** / Total Slaughter 3: Geoxpress Vs Illness / Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
Geoxpress vs illness ............tonight's entertainment..

Voting Criteria :
Opener - 1 point
Rhymes - 2 points
Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points
Punchlines - 3 points
Personals - 2 points
Flow - 1 point
Wordplays - 2 points
Closer - 1 point
Rules
- 20 lines.
- Deadline is 7pm, Thursday 30 October 2014.
- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not
later than deadline date.
- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or
recycling.
- No complaining about votes.
- A no show attracts a ban.
- No unnecessary comments
- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting
accusations without proof.
- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse -
please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you
found wrong.
- If there's anything you need to say in defence of
your verse please save them for after voting's over.
- NO argument with established vets OR voters.
- Battlers should not interject between votes and
voters should just vote and leave it like that.
- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed
to vote.
Goodluck!!!
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Geoxpress(m): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Checks. Would post soon.

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by 007Bruce: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
bloody

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yeah Geo after you
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Geoxpress(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Y'all are d0pe. .bt he lost 2 TeddyBiyasi(T.B) T.B is an ailment. .and his name is Illness, so get ma point. . .dig d rest
. . .Now the grenades & bombs all set to hit the Gee/with a mighty force and a killing Spree. .I'd come with Fisher men tools. ."FISH HIM OUT" and then kill The "ILL"!!
. . .C/o'd Max, the smart guy declined and the fool ranted. . .'He's ducking' quickly/i took my time, studied the Gee. .and knew he was gon' die! Not so long. .he went after "TEDDY" and got killed like "CHUCKY" Victims!!
. . .Still on his pers!/his tactics is messed!. . .won't still turn on Jujes as a biitch in Skirts!/but I won't kill him, c'mon he already died by his "OWN HANDS!". .cus we all saw 'Illness vs T.B' and hw he got killed by Battling Himself!!/
. . .I'd kill him ryy nw. .no Procrastination!/storm his hood. .with Me Goons like an Invasion!/kill his fams, den plant bombs in his brains @ his "UNAWARES" detonate with +20mm and blast it beyond his "IMAGINATION!!"
. . .Never considered him being a threat!/hes a bitch. . .a FLIRRT!/but if he tries ta form Tough here. ..I'd come with two AK 47s, "CONTRACT MY MUSCLES!" and kill him & his goons in a "STRETCH!!"
. . .AK47, Sniper. .which of them Hefty Toys!?/ok Scratch. . .lemme predict ur moves: you gon' say I lost 2 Max and Dark. .That and That. .den after dt Kr0ne? Fucck You! I knw ur errmove. .like the "OUTCOME OF UR EVERY BRAWL!!"/^^
. . .I come with an army frm 3diff Countries! ! Beat him, diff body Languages. .that's Business!!/attack with a mass of 20 grenades and 20 bombs, and kill the Ebola Ill sets!/then wen I'm done, I'd get a finishing Grenade 2 beat both Ill and "ILL SCRIPTS" like I was attacking an NL REAL VET!!/
. . .Come with Some ROBO and Big men/to have his faces shattered in Bits 'Em. .!/but let's be sincere. .this Is "NAIJA" and they say "HEALTH IS WEALTH!" Who the fucck would go for "ILLNESS?"
. . .So nigg, forget, this is Catastrophe!/its no 'Draw' no Banga something! cus I'd come with 5more Grenades, Plant it on his door step. . .and boom the ill "GO DIE" like I'm referring to Japanese "PHILOSOPHY"!!!/
.Done....

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
NOTE
>>All personals are in the verse.
>>The head bears all impulses that determines ur state of mind.
>>Bye-laws are laws made by local Authorities.
>>Marcus Allback is an ex Swedish international.
>>Witches & wizards normally operate in the dark and he lost to Darkrebel.

HIS FINAL BURIAL

.......Against Krone a rough man/ Geo came with a tough plan/ buh wasn't only cuffed, hanged/ he also lost one of his arms..... for spitting Offhand!!!/

Way am peeling glads/ portrays the meaning that/ since Geo wanna see stuff I really gat/
......bullets'll make him run out of shape moment I fire from all Cylinders!!!/

.......Ely got him bodied and bagged!/ till his blood littered the paths/
........infact the records I gat/ showed he suffered a 'Max killing' similar to the 'IS attacks!!!'/

............and even at that/ Geo shud know my tactical moves are hard to find/
And am not a goon he shud whyne/cos when I drive in with my host of rhymes/ I'll fix a staring on his head and quickly control his state of mind!!!/

..........he'll be tossed up high/ till he yells and scream why/ he has failed once to die/
But in this time??...... my punches'll definitely suit him since the last bout was a tie!!!/

..........this ffool's not a guy/ reason Ill is winning/
So if Geo wants to speak 4 himself...he must be silly/
......cos diz punches we seeing/ 'll build a roadblock in his mind so no way in this brawl can Geo... express his feeling!!!/

........his counter skills are minor/ so'll rip out his eyes and fry all/ this uncivilised bingo cannot fight raw/ cos nigga too LOCAL and shud be laid down like BYE-LAWS!!!/

.......lemme not talk about his rhymes yor/ cos it's clear he was dreamin/ when he swore to hv me beaten/
......buh funny all thru that meeting/ nobody saw the dawg bite, what he did was all bark like he played for Sweden!!!/

.........my punches sick damn!/ so Geo be left in disdain/ and when I pick them/I mean my hit men/ we'll throw Geo inside a pit here and watch him 'go down' faster than.....'settled excreta in a sewage system!!!'/

.........hole up don't get it twisted!/ I saw rebel eat u up like pizza/ buh aside those punches that were bizarre/ we already know u won't 'make it thru the Dark' even if u 'party with witches and wizards!!!!'/

3 Likes

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please your votes are needed here...
EmaPrince
Coogar
Ibime
Mikuz
Teddybiyasi
Coogar
Fuckyouhard
Gottoboy
thunderstorm
007Bruce
sosiqdude
jigsawkillah
icekidd
captainflash
kr0ne
elymaxiimus
guykhena
yeyenatu
warriblood
ksslib
wrongturn
youngdanaval
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Damn! Thank God I finally dropped...Mehn I was having a bad network! Sorry guys
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Illness:
Damn! Thank God I finally dropped...Mehn I was having a bad network! Sorry guys

no problem

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by 007Bruce: 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
..........this ffool's not a guy/ reason Ill is
winning/
So if Geo wants to speak 4 himself...he
must be silly/
......cos diz punches we seeing/ 'll build a
roadblock in his mind so no way in this
brawl can Geo... express his feeling!!!/

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by 007Bruce: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
Damn! Illness is ill: something like a sick virus

Rhymes/flow - geoxpress

opener - tie

AOC - illness

W - illness

Geoxpress, your verse is weak

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Geoxpress(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
007Bruce:
Damn! Illness is ill: something like a sick virus

Rhymes/flow - geoxpress

opener - tie

AOC - illness

W - illness

Geoxpress, your verse is weak
Lol. .ok
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nice from both glads

OPENER = geo's is generic. Nd i feel illness could do better with the "offhand" idea.... TIE

RHYMES = TIE (you both rhymed below average)

FLOW = illness took this easy

METS = ILLNESS (edged slightly)

PUNCHES = ILLNESS (smoother nd cleaner with delivery. Hence increasing the effects of his punches... Geo needs to work on flow nd delivery)

PERSONALS = this coulda been a tie. but this was a checkmate :

ok Scratch. . .lemme predict ur moves: you
gon' say I lost 2 Max and Dark. .That and
That. .den after dt Kr0ne? Fucck You! I knw
ur errmove. .like the "OUTCOME OF UR EVERY
BRAWL!!"/^^
nice! GEOXPRESS

W/P = ILLNESS( edged slightly. Nd also better delivery)

CLOSER = ILLNESS( edged a lil bit. Geo's too was good, but illness was just classy...)

MVGT = ILLNESS... You've really upped your game

nice showing by both..........

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
more votes please guys

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
<<<<MY VERDICT>>>>

OPENER = TIE

RHYMES = TIE

FLOW = ILLNESS

METS = ILLNESS

PUNCHES = ILLNESS

PERSONAL = GEOXPRESS

WORDPLAY = ILLNESS

CLOSER = ILLNESS

MVGT = ILLNESS...

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by captainflash(m): 5:26am On Oct 31, 2014
verdict

rhyme-tie

opener-tie
flow-illness
personal-xpress
aoc- illnes
vgt-illness

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Guykhena(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2014
I'm just gonna be direct,no time to explain
Opener - Geoxpress
Rhymes -Illness
Similes/Metaphor - Geoxpress
Punchlines -Illness
Personals - Geoxpress
Flow -Illness
Wordplays - Illness(tho that suit&tie been over-played )
Closer -Illness

MVGT - Illness (from his verse you can tell he came really prepared,Geoxpress did well also,nice one)
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Geoxpress(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Ok. . .Dark, close the thread.
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Wrongturn: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2014
I can't pick a clear winner here. Geoxpress ruined his punchlines from his setups tho he was better in rhymes while illness beat him by punches. But some of geo's rhymes are horrible tho. How wud u rhyme skirt/ mess and flirt with stretch? They don't rhyme at all.
Metaphor is tie, I like that going after teddy line and 'make through the dark lines. they're nice and quotable! The personals and wordplay weigh equal to me, and while Geo took the opener, illness takes the closer

Mvgt- - tie
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Wrongturn:
I can't pick a clear winner here. Geoxpress ruined his punchlines from his setups tho he was better in rhymes while illness beat him by punches. But some of geo's rhymes are horrible tho. How wud u rhyme skirt/ mess and flirt with stretch? They don't rhyme at all.
Metaphor is tie, I like that going after teddy line and 'make through the dark lines. they're nice and quotable! The personals and wordplay weigh equal to me, and while Geo took the opener, illness takes the closer

Mvgt- - tie
wrongturn, you don dey wrong-turn again abi... It's an understatement to say those don't rhyme AT ALL... They're are'nt perfect rhymes but they rhyme....
Stretch/skirt/flirt/ .... Mess/ good
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Wrongturn:

Mvgt- - tie
Wrongturn let's battle 20lines u game?
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Wrongturn: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

wrongturn, you don dey wrong-turn again abi... It's an understatement to say those don't rhyme AT ALL... They're are'nt perfect rhymes but they rhyme....
Stretch/skirt/flirt/ .... Mess/ good
lol! stretch and skirt don't rhyme o. skirt rhymes with flirt/shirt/church/curse
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Wrongturn: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Illness:
Wrongturn let's battle 20lines u game?
no!
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by kr0ne(m): 10:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Just seeing this. Illness vex this time o. Chai! grin
Geoxpress has good ideas but the way he delivers his punches self eh. Na wa. You tried, I swear, but work on ur build-ups

Sickness GMV

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Wrongturn:
lol! stretch and skirt don't rhyme o. skirt rhymes with flirt/shirt/church/curse
slant rhyming is allowed....
You don't have to rhyme perfectly all the time..... Cos some words might not fit in. Hence the need of slant rhymes...
Sketch rhymes slantly with skirt n flirt......
On vocals you could even bend em to sound the same...
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2014
and dares TAMING THE MAD TURN/ i'm
BLAZING THE WACK NERD/ cos PLAINLY HE'S
AWKWARD/ so like' NAZI IN CAR SPORTS/ this
battle is a "German ride on KRAD " . . . . . his
NAME SPELT IN BACKWARDS

here's your opener against dark...

Mad turn/ wack nerd/ doesnt rhyme perfectly with awkward/ car sport/ they are slanted.

Turn/nerd/WARD/SPORT

Its the same with geo rhyming stretch/skirt/flirt...... Shikena.. cool
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Wrongturn: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
and dares TAMING THE MAD TURN/ i'm
BLAZING THE WACK NERD/ cos PLAINLY HE'S
AWKWARD/ so like' NAZI IN CAR SPORTS/ this
battle is a "German ride on KRAD " . . . . . his
NAME SPELT IN BACKWARDS

here's your opener against dark...

Mad turn/ wack nerd/ doesnt rhyme perfectly with awkward/ car sport/ they are slanted.

Turn/nerd/WARD/SPORT

Its the same with geo rhyming stretch/skirt/flirt...... Shikena.. cool
they do bro. No need to argue, just ask. Nerd/word/sport/heard/learn/heart/ward/
Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2014
please let's respect other peoples thread ..take this lecture somewhere else and observe the proper battle etiquettes

just vote and leave ...please

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Thread Closed*******

ILLNESS WINS.................,

1 Like

Re: Geoxpress Vs Illness (in A Bloody Rematch) And Tonight's Entertainment by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2014
Wrongturn:
they do bro. No need to argue, just ask. Nerd/word/SPORT/heard/learn/HEART/WARD/
gringringrin.... I hope you correct yourself before someone else does..... Especially the HEART... grin /ha:t/

(1) (2)

Rapheadz - Check In / Nairaland Emceez: My Perspective / Khanye Vs Lalaboi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.