Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! (7039 Views)

Few Reasons Why Girls Are Being Used And Dumped. / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! by wordbank(m): 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
@op I don't consider ds as an issue. I do that more often cos d necessary is done. The complimentary standing n waiting for d bus/plane to take off doesn't supersede d love making, money, walking n holding hands that d lady enjoyed. I'd rather expect to read a second visit full of appreciation for having such a nice guy!

1 Like

Re: He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! by daben1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
U still dey sleep?
So the sex never do u abi u think say e dey easy? U are a greedy wench!
Re: He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! by jaydee87(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2014
seriously he dint wait for you to board a voice
I tink that's bad but tink u should also ask him
why he behaved like that.
he might have a girl in the same town
that he would not like to see.
but for me I Dont get down with a girl I can't walk with.
he might have gotten a new Luv...
best u thread with caution so u would not say had I known...
act now and think fast...
Re: He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! by LEAFLET(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2014
Liability:
before i gained admission into higher institution 3 years back, i was in a relationship with this handsome dude.

Then we taught in the same secondary school. We had things going before he got employed as a staff in Nigerian Bottling Company Plc.

Since then distance has been a bane, serving as a militating factor to our relationship.

I craved almost every time for his touch. Just yesterday i had to risk my life, travelling for 4 hours just to see him (he told me he is in town), not wanting my siblings to see me cos they taught i was still in school. we saw and made love, so sweet and ecstatic it was that i want it all over again.

My greatest shock was that i ventured on going to back to my school, he only gave me transport and didnt even wait for me to even enter the car. He left me there with his friend. And left. The money is not the issue but the manner he left me is what is disturbing me.

Could it be he is less interested in me?

Am i the one forcing myself on him while he is loving some other lady?

Please advise a lady in distress.

Mature advise only!
My best shot is that he is feeling like you are seeing someone else..There is this general feeling amongst guys that whenever your girl gains admission you should forget her..He's probably imagining another banging the hell out of you..I only advise any of my girl that gains admission to always use a condom because it's almost impossible not to have a boy friend in a public university..
Re: He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2016
Liability:
before i gained admission into higher institution 3 years back, i was in a relationship with this handsome dude.

Then we taught in the same secondary school. We had things going before he got employed as a staff in Nigerian Bottling Company Plc.

Since then distance has been a bane, serving as a militating factor to our relationship.

I craved almost every time for his touch. Just yesterday i had to risk my life, travelling for 4 hours just to see him (he told me he is in town), not wanting my siblings to see me cos they taught i was still in school. we saw and made love, so sweet and ecstatic it was that i want it all over again.

My greatest shock was that i ventured on going to back to my school, he only gave me transport and didnt even wait for me to even enter the car. He left me there with his friend. And left. The money is not the issue but the manner he left me is what is disturbing me.

Could it be he is less interested in me?

Am i the one forcing myself on him while he is loving some other lady?

Please advise a lady in distress.

Mature advise only!

It's funny i'm just seeing this after two years, nice story tho, i fear cos that's where i work oo make e no go be say ur a babe i know, lol grin, just teasing, i trust u've gotten over him and found better guys right wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help / Lady In Ghana Arrested For Selling Drugs To Make The Vagina Sweeter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.