Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo (52704 Views)

Stop Playing With Fire & Withdraw Troops -- Tompolo Warns Buhari / Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Tompolo Warns President Jonathan. Threatens Fg, Nnpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by solenzop: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
So you Tompolo is this powerful?! Oya, help us to call Shekau of the dreaded boko haram sect, tell him you beat him
to death if he doesn't stop bombing and killing innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by arsetalks(m): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Why should he be punished? Tell us the crime he committed?
Are you serious?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2014
arsetalks:
Are you serious?

That's a question you should ask yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by jaykalas: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2014
[quote author=SeunEatsGARRI post=27587551].and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

u r a big fool

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Forwetinnah: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
Gehn gehn...The season for open letter don pass, now na open fight or beating go start. 2015...we go nor+!

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by LordGuru: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Whasapp virus has affected my phone. Pls, what should I do? Check thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1998200/whasapp-virus-seriously-attacking-phones#28031989
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by anonimi: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2014
amzee:
This is what you get in a country where the Presidency worships militants and gives them contracts:

And where the so called progreTHIEF opposition is pleading for amnesty and similar payments to the Boko Haram TERRORISTS.
Nor be so

Meanwhile the State police authorities need to invite Tompolo to give an undertaking of good behaviour guaranteeing no harm will come to Keyamo from/through him.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by disloman(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:
.and how will this affect the price of GARRI in the Niger Deltas? undecided

This space is for sale.
U r a f00l.Is this person sane at all?Someone's life bn threaten n this is what u came up with?Wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by omenka(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:
you are shameless! look at your response to an issue of this severity.
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.
He enjoys the protection of state security. cool

Lawlessness taken to another level under the current leadership.

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by ceejay80s(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
berem:
Tompolo is a demi~god. He is well protected by the PDP led federal government so if he eventually harms Keyamo,he will go scot~free.
if ur post is true ,then this nation is doomed
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by duni04(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Why should he be punished? Tell us the crime he committed?
Lol is this a joke or a serious question?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by disloman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

What fuccking issue are you talking about, bloody mor00n. Do you know any other facts besides what the papers are reporting? Don't worry about the youths of the Nigerdelta, is either yours or your father's problem. Now go hang your alamjiris asssss
Never knew u were this stup1d n dumb.Haaaaaa na wa ooooo.some pple will neva have sense till Jesus comes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by disloman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:

Keyamo is telling us a one sided story. If he truly has any problem with Tompolo, he should call him and resolve his problems. This is not about Tomopolo making any kind of big bucks, with or without GEJ the likes of Tompolo have come to stay. That is the reality people will learn to accept in Nigeria.. Tompolo will drink his oil in silence, when all the flies and parasites disturbing his drinking process pack and go, till then you have no choice but live with his noise.
No matter any issue he might av had with tompolo,tompolo doesn't has any right to threaten one's life.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by poiZon: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:
little wonder people take the youths of Niger delta as a bunch of never do wells. its a pity.

when people say Jonathan has institutionalised violence and corruption,you people scream blue murder.
we can all see Jonathan's FG projects in the Niger Delta i.e empowering thieves and crooks.
on a good day tompolo, should be houseboy to keyamos driver but look at where we are as a nation where thieves are rewarded and merit is sneered at.

on a very good day n in a saner country festus would be tompolo's maidguard. festus was lucky not because he is a nigerian but a citizen of lagos where niger delta money was being used to setup a free n compulsory education for its citizens by the then govt, meanwhile the govt neglected the region whr bulk of this money n resources whr tapped from. this is whr citizens like tompolo comes jn. hhad it been thr was a level playng field n a transparent leader that knows the basics of education, I, agine whr tompolo n his neglected citizens would hv been. so bros reason before speaking
, no be only u sabi speak.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by disloman(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please shut up that your igbotic mouth!
What do you know about the Niger Delta struggle?

Rubbish! undecided
What's this gat to do with Niger delta struggle?Do u knw where keyamo is frm?Some pple reason like goats

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
i just dey read una comment dey laugh...people wey no know anything go dey run mouth.....
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by bigtt76(f): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ooh na only beat see why make Keyamo de run up and down de shake? #mtscheeeeeeew
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by disloman(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2014
I'm done with this thread.So full of childish comments.Naija youth wey suppose get sense.Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Chicheey: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2014
omololu2020:
i can see u are really daft,so u are tellin me dat d ilajes are not yorubas.i wont reply u again cos u are so ignorant,am SMH at u ijaws,u are all clueless and daft.
Those that own oil in Ondo state are not yoruba o try do research on it.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Toks2008(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
stale gist always making nairaland frontage.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Stoical: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:

Phantom, u r more a brother to me than any other...so I find peace in saying that the last time I checked, u r still in Naija...at least, we will get there, where these kind of threats do not just go unnoticed by authorities required to prosecute such peeps. But, always attributing every rascality in the country, when good developments are not acknowledged to be from GEJ is where my grouse will always be.

Ask Keyamo, how he got personal contacts of Tompolo...if he never had dealings with him. Listen, we cry foul a lot when things don't go our way here. Other times, where Keyamo wines and dines with Tompolo... U and I never had opportunity to know, so tell him to STFU at this time and go settle their grouses...yeah! I said so, because he now is at the other end of the gun.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mousco(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2014
Keyamo cannot cook up a story uploaded it 2 news publisher or publish it on d internet because he have access 2 do so...... As a renowned lawyer did he had proof of d call by recording it ....... E said it and sum of u re condemning Tompolo because of his background n pass life ..... Remember d devil u know is beta than d angel u don't know..... Shine ur eye..... I see d hand of APC involved.... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by cole265(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
atlwireles:
Keyamo, pickup the phone and call Tompolo,so this matter can be settled.

That is the easiest way to go for pple of low minds and in the jackal world.

Unfortunately for you and Tompolo + your likes, Keyamo and the majority of us are thronging the hard way to bring an end to your likes, Tompolo, Asari and GEJ. We are not angry, but you just watch us bring back civility and dignity to the people. All you inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by cole265(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
Stoical:

Phantom, u r more a brother to me than any other...so I find peace in saying that the last time I checked, u r still in Naija...at least, we will get there, where these kind of threats do not just go unnoticed by authorities required to prosecute such peeps. But, always attributing every rascality in the country, when good developments are not acknowledged to be from GEJ is where my grouse will always be.

Ask Keyamo, how he got personal contacts of Tompolo...if he never had dealings with him. Listen, we cry foul a lot when things don't go our way here. Other times, where Keyamo wines and dines with Tompolo... U and I never had opportunity to know, so tell him to STFU at this time and go settle their grouses...yeah! I said so, because he now is at the other end of the gun.

Now you are making sence.

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Orikinla(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
All we are saying...

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
disloman:
No matter any issue he might av had with tompolo,tompolo doesn't has any right to threaten one's life.

Were you there to relate the conversation? Tompolo said he never spoke to this man in the terms as described by the charge and bail lawyer.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by deletrue: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:

House boy to Keyamo's driver? In fact you are the most senseless and an individual without direction. You and Uduaghan should be beaten as well. Have you find out what happened? If you are different from a typical tanker driver and an agboroh who are just road sided beings, how come you jump into an issue you do not have an inch idea of? For the sake of the reasonable Nigerians, this whole issue is an exchange arrangement between Uduanghan, Mr. weyinmi, close relation to Uduanghan and Tompolo's junior brother George Ekpomeopolo so that Uduaghan can become Senator by 2015. Since you are of no use to humanity, I think, you should be beaten to death as well.
Maybe because Keyamu, a local champion, has won some of the most petty cases in Nigeria, can just jump into issues without knowing the origin?

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Orikinla(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
poiZon:

on a very good day n in a saner country festus would be tompolo's maidguard. festus was lucky not because he is a nigerian but a citizen of lagos where niger delta money was being used to setup a free n compulsory education for its citizens by the then govt, meanwhile the govt neglected the region whr bulk of this money n resources whr tapped from. this is whr citizens like tompolo comes jn. hhad it been thr was a level playng field n a transparent leader that knows the basics of education, I, agine whr tompolo n his neglected citizens would hv been. so bros reason before speaking
, no be only u sabi speak.

Idiot, Festus is from Delta State and only based in Lagos as a brilliant and successful legal practitioner, human rights activist and anti-corruption crusader.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by babzlim(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
Does dat mean dis Tompolo is a God and can not be touched by any man or Government?... Ohhh, hw i wish dis country could be sold and everyone would have his or her own share so we all can go 2 exile.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by atlwireles: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
duni04:

Lol is this a joke or a serious question?

Tell us the crime Tompolo committed?

1 Like

Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by Sability(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
phantom:

ewwwwu !! That is the conclusion of the matter.
Re: I Will Beat You To Death Anytime I Catch You – Tompolo Warns Festus Keyamo by mroxygen(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2014
Chicheey:
Those that own oil in Ondo state are not yoruba o try do research on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama / Kogi Supplementary Election Results / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.